Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

PDP Clears Jimi Agbaje To Contest Governorship Primaries! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Clears Jimi Agbaje To Contest Governorship Primaries! (593 Views)

Tribunal: Agbaje To Inspect Lagos Election Material / PDP Clears National Assembly Seats In Rivers / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Clears Jimi Agbaje To Contest Governorship Primaries! by JKisOK(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
PDP CLEARS JIMI AGBAJE TO CONTEST GOVERNORSHIP PRIMARIES!
Leading Governorship Aspirant in Lagos State under the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Jimi Agbaje, yesterday collected his Clearance Certificate from the party’s Screening Committee in Ibadan, capital of Oyo State.
Agbaje, who faced screening like other aspirants from Lagos State on Sunday, collected on Monday the document confirming him to compete in the PDP primaries.
Speaking yesterday about this positive development to his ambition, Agbaje said in a statement by his Director of Media and Publicity, FELIX OBOAGWINA: “Securing clearance is the least of my problems. I am more concerned about the general elections.”
Agbaje also shrugged off rumours making the rounds since Sunday that he may have been barred by the PDP Screening Committee.
Agbaje retorted: “That I was disqualified or that I failed screening is news to me, although I also got a few people calling me to say that they heard the rumours too. But no problem, I have collected my Clearance Certificate. I have been cleared.”
He said: “The screening exercise began on Saturday. But most of us from Lagos were screened yesterday (Sunday). Today (Monday), the certificate was handed over to us at the PDP Secretariat in Ibadan, which served as venue for the exercise.”
It was learnt that documents that the panel asked the aspirants to present included relevant certificates backing the educational qualifications they claimed, NYSC Discharge Certificate, PDP membership card and voter’s card.
FELIX OBOAGWINA
Spokesman/Director of Media and Publicity for Mr. Jimi Agbaje, PDP Governorship Aspirant
Re: PDP Clears Jimi Agbaje To Contest Governorship Primaries! by zubby29(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
i love dis man but i dnt like his party,all d best man
Re: PDP Clears Jimi Agbaje To Contest Governorship Primaries! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2014
I like this man called Jimi agbaje,but pdp will not win Lagos state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. / Boko Haram: US Keeps Mum Over Gnoti’s Arrest / Are The Majority Of Nigeria’s Roads Now ‘motorable’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.