Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures (2771 Views)

* / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by bensky: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello House,

Please i want to use 15k to import wrist watch from aliexpress. I have an account and have already saved some items on my cart. The problem is i need to pay and i need to know how long the china postmail takes to deliever and where will they deliever the goods for me.

Please add any necessary information you think i will require as i will be importing for the first time.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by lifestyle1(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2014
bensky, What type of watches do you want to import ? I have some watches to sell at cheap prices...
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by bensky: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2014
men, wristwatch, i will prefer to import cos its cheaper for me. but i dont mind samples of what you have and the price. 08028209516
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by lifestyle1(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
bensky:
men, wristwatch, i will prefer to import cos its cheaper for me. but i dont mind samples of what you have and the price. 08028209516

It's cheaper to import when you import in bulk.

I will show you some samples and my prices, if you can get it cheaper on aliexpress then no problems. 1688 is cheaper.

I have female wristwatches too.

You can add me on bbm : 79ACBA5E

Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by jaydee87(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
first watch is a good venture but av u thought of how many watches u will buy, and how u will sell them, if you have done your feasibility study the nu good to go... visit 1688 and aliexpress urself. u will gets good deal there.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by jaydee87(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
lifestyle1:

I will show you some samples and my prices, if you can get it cheaper on aliexpress then no problems. 1688 is cheaper.

how much is it.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by bensky: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
in bulk you mean , how many.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by lifestyle1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
bensky:
in bulk you mean , how many.

From 50 pieces.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by skentelelady(f): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
bensky:
Hello House,

Please i want to use 15k to import wrist watch from aliexpress. I have an account and have already saved some items on my cart. The problem is i need to pay and i need to know how long the china postmail takes to deliever and where will they deliever the goods for me.

Please add any necessary information you think i will require as i will be importing for the first time.

Thank you.

1. Make sure you get all your watches from 1 or 2 sellers max

2. Shipping with china post takes like 25days
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by candiva2013(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
lifestyle1:

Please, could you let me know how to translate 1688.com into English. I visited the site and everything is written in Chinese.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by lifestyle1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
candiva2013:
Please, could you let me know how to translate 1688.com into English. I visited the site and everything is written in Chinese.

install google chrone browser and get a plugin called google translate.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by candiva2013(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
lifestyle1:

install google chrone browser and get a plugin called google translate.
I 'll try it. Thanks
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by Booty4me: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Look for buyers first and show them samples of the intended wrist watch before parting with your 15k
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by jaydee87(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
@op I Dont tink now is good for Biz unless u assured of a good sale cos as u know the naira issue we facing now and the shipping company delay of goods. china post now takes 2-3weeksafter shipment.
but pls if u can wait till after the festivity pls do cos of misplaced goods and delayed goods.
Re: I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures by kween01: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2014
contact nonniking, u shud be able to get their contact on this foum,don't pay a seller direct for now, nonniking will pay for the gdss on ur behalf wen it lands in their China office, and forward it to Nig at their stipulated price,you can also do a research on ymodulus and shinaf on this forum too, they would be of great help. I don't relate to any of these people, but I av biz dealing with them, and I av come to trust them . but if u must use China posting,nonniking is out of it.

(1) (Reply)

BLACK FRIDAY: What You Need To Know And Successful Tip To Benefit From It / Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. / How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.