Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. (1887 Views)

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
What do you think? Here is an excerpt from the speech of the Turkish president explaining his view on the issue:

“You cannot subject a pregnant woman to the same working conditions as a man.
“You cannot make a mother who has to breastfeed her child equal to a man. You cannot make women do everything men do like the communist regimes did…this is against her delicate nature.”

I agree with him. I used to think the feminist movement was to reduce domestic violence (abuse on women), and give them rights to political positions, but I think they want more. Gender equality is even opposed to in the holy books. Ladies, what do you people really want? Men, why do our ladies wanna be equal?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkish-president-equality-between-men-and-women-is-against-nature-9879993.html

1 Like

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Phatmyk(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Front page things!!!? Go tell it on the mountain!!!.
Gender equality is nothing but a big fat joke, it's never going to work, them feminists should take it up with God if they want to know why it'll never happen.

1 Like

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by lilmax(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Feminism=pretence=hypocrisy..... Seriously women especially in Nigeria are not ready for equality
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Modern feminism is devilish and rubbish.

It doesn't any longer focuses on giving women the basic right God intends for every human being to have, No. It now instead focuses on destroying all distinctions in the roles of men and women.

It also work actively to overthrow any vestige of male dominance in society. To the point of opposing the natural roles of husbands and wives , defending abortion on demand, and promoting lesbianism.

It's now an EVIL movement against NATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Really don't know the real concept of feminism because I am not part of it....

But I will say FAIRNESS for everyone regardless of gender... There are some parts of the world where women are treated so badly like they're nothing, some undergo alot of traumatic situations. .

For eg, In some parts of Nigeria, if a woman loses her husband, she will be subjected to a lot of really painful and meaningless stuffs like:
●Shaving her hair till her skull shines angry angry
●Staying in doors for like six months undecided undecided
●Wearing white clothes for about six months
●Some are asked to take water washed off from the husband's body...like WTH??
●The lady will have to go without make up for months undecided undecided
●In some cases, the woman wouldn't smell any of her husband's properties cos she's a woman?? nawa ooooo
ETC
ABEG NA SHE KILL HER HUSBAND? ? undecided undecided A woman Is still hurting from the loss of her husband and they're causing her more pains?? What for??

But what happens when a man loses his wife
-------------------*Fill in the gap*

These kinds of harm given to the female population are what should be stopped. ....
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Godmystrength: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
....slip of fingers
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by edwife(f): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are you guys not tired about this subject?Why can't you just live your life according to your belief and not try to force it on others. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Afrobasic(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
edwife:
Are you guys not tired this subject?Why can't you just live your life according to your belief and not try to force it on others. undecided

Them feminazis are constantly trying to force their beliefs on us undecided

Between, @OP, i totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Where is the MOD here, please we need more reactions. Kindly take it to where it will gain superb attEntion.

Cc: Tgirl, royalroy
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarvellousGod, you have spoken well, buh I foresee that if women get freedom from all of this, they will yearn for more, I wanna know what a lady wants.
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
It is against nature because men are inferior to women. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by lilmax(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:
this doesn't make sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by lilmax(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:

But I will say FAIRNESS for everyone regardless of gender... There are some parts of the world where women are treated so badly like they're nothing, some undergo alot of traumatic situations. .

For eg, In some parts of Nigeria, if a woman loses her husband, she will be subjected to a lot of really painful and meaningless stuffs like:
●Shaving her hair till her skull shines angry angry
●Staying in doors for like six months undecided undecided
●Wearing white clothes for about six months
●Some are asked to take water washed off from the husband's body...like WTH??
●The lady will have to go without make up for months undecided undecided
●In some cases, the woman wouldn't smell any of her husband's properties cos she's a woman?? nawa ooooo
make sense, now this is what I can fight for
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
okzcorp:
MarvellousGod, you have spoken well, buh I foresee that if women get freedom from all of this, they will yearn for more, I wanna know what a lady wants.
Women want to be treated right. ... and not like some lesser beings whose opinions or feelings don't count....

but I actually think some feminists are going overboard...
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Stillfire: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Classic, reverberating post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it because we are pitying them by preaching equality? grin grin
For the preservation and continuation of the human race the female is the superior species!
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How can a whole body be inferior to a single rib? He still got many ribs that created you.

Ponder over this and edit your post aptly.

1 Like

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Classic, reverberating post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it because we are pitying them by preaching equality? grin grin
For the preservation and continuation of the human race the female is the superior species!

This should be the only rationale where we should use the term "equivalence" not equality. Women, just like brain and pinky, wants to take over the world. The preservation and continuation thing, do you produce sper.m, a core element of the process?
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Women want to be treated right. ... and not like some lesser beings whose opinions or feelings don't count....

but I actually think some feminists are going overboard...

In what scenarios do you think they have gone overboard?
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Stillfire: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2014
okzcorp:

This should be the only rationale where we should use the term "equivalence" not equality. Women, just like brain and pinky, wants to take over the world. The preservation and continuation thing, do you produce sper.m, a core element of the process?

Core element ko, curry ni. I knew someone will fall for the bait. cheesy
The power is our hands to eliminate or preserve the human species.
Female animals can produce offspring without the need of sp.erm. That is how you get cloned animals.
It is for ethical reasons they haven't tried it on humans. If the science improves women might not be needing men after all. If feminazis need to go renegade one more time, this is a perfect cause to pursue. grin grin grin grin grin
As I said we are pitying you, hence the 'equality' stance.
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by mgbeketoto: 1:22am On Nov 26, 2014
As long as men and women are EQUAL in my house. . .NO QUALMS!
Come try ya luck for my gate ke! cool
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Stillfire:

Female animals can produce offspring without the need of sp.erm. That is how you get cloned animals.
It is for ethical reasons they haven't tried it on humans. If the science improves women might not be needing men after all. If feminazis need to go renegade one more time, this is a perfect cause to pursue. grin grin grin grin grin
If not that you are pitying us, what? Make us lick your butts before getting the pu-C?
FYI, when cloning of humans becomes the norm, it will be much easier to clone the female 'species' than males. And in that case, we will clone women who will be more like s.ex slaves to us.

1 Like

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Stillfire:

Okay, go clone man then. Equality isn't pragmatic. You guys won't get it
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Amya(f): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
You know what, the basic thing some women seek through feminism is the OPTION to do whatever the hell they like without an overbearing male chauvinist outlining what they should and should not do.
What men don't know is that women are more powerful than they are as a some women can comfortably do their supposedly traditional role of child bearing and still do the same men do and do a kick ass job of the both of them.

We're not some fragile being and some of us don't care to be treated as such.

If a woman wants to do strenuous activity or decide not to use herself as a vehicle for procreation, then she should go right ahead to do it. I'm tired of Chauvinist in a bid to make themselves superior keep saying things like this man is saying.

The word here is choice!

2 Likes

Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Men and women are equal but not identical. Women and men are of equal value what they bring to the table is of equal worth.
A man can't get pregnant and a woman needs a sperm to get pregnant it does not get more equal than this.
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by okzcorp: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:
Men and women are equal but not identical. Women and men are of equal value what they bring to the table is of equal worth.
A man can't get pregnant and a woman needs a sperm to get pregnant it does not get more equal than this.

Very sensible post but didn't address the situation wholly.

Men and women are equal in God's sight pending on the yardstick of analysis but in reality they aint equal. It is proven.

When creating Eve what did HE say she would be?
Re: Equality Between Men And Women Is Against Nature. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
okzcorp:

Very sensible post but didn't address the situation wholly.

Men and women are equal in God's sight pending on the yardstick of analysis but in reality they aint equal. It is proven.

When creating Eve what did HE say she would be?

Proven?

(1) (Reply)

She Feels Frustrated And Wants To Run Away / Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem / Is Anything Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.