Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? (836 Views)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb / Opinion Poll Between Jonathan And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? by generaliy07(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Dear Nairalanders

If elections were to come up today, with PDP fielding president Goodluck Jonathan and let's say APC fields General Buhari, who will you vote for?, and why?

No names calling, mudslinging or abusive words please
Re: Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? by Crocz(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Buhari ma awkwardly black as*...and no to Jona

I think I'll sit this one out again like others
Re: Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? by briantext(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=18pt]For Goodluck Jonathan, like this post..

For General Buhari, share this post...
[/size]

Let's see who will get the greater number of likes or shares

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2014
For general buhari like this post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Enough of all these click like bullcraps...Buhari has won enough polls already and will still win this one. Let's just be patient until election were the zoologist and his corrupt cronies would finally be sent packing. Nigerians are fed up with this clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? by generaliy07(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Crocz:
Buhari ma awkwardly black as*...and no to Jona

I think I'll sit this one out again like others

Who then bro?

(1) (Reply)

Mahmud Mohammed: Profile Of The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Decision on Buhari's Running Mate Creates Apprehension in APC / Nairaland 2015 Popularity Polls.BUHARI Or GEJ :vote Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.