Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here (38438 Views)

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by farano(f): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Kissing someone new for the first time is exciting and scary because you really don't know what to expect...heh. A friend told me she had to excuse herself, after kissing one guy, to go to the bathroom for a towel to wipe all the saliva on her face shocked So embarrassing!

Let's hear yours.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by tope24(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
FTC things. been a long time coming. Better days ahead. grin smiley wink cheesy grin
never had a bad kissing experience.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Worse kiss no de nw, no be all involve saliva, lips and tongue? Well I only think it's bad when person approach my lips with mouth odor, that's what I call worse + terrible

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by ronald4lif(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
Kissing someone new for the first time is exciting and scary because you really don't know what to expect...heh. A friend told me she had to excuse herself, after kissing one guy, to go to the bathroom for a towel to wipe all the saliva on her face shocked So embarrassing!

Let's hear yours.

Sure say you no dey feel Hot this morning so, na with one eye I dey look you hehe.

I have always imagine kissing someone who's a bad kisser or with a bad breath but fortunately I haven't experienced one. All the ladies I have locked lips with were great.

But why your friend go wipe the saliva, she already swallowed a whole lot of it na

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2014
I'm fasting.. Will come share my bad kiss experience when I break by 6pm wink

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Havnt kissed since Ebola outbreak sad

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Na so ma ex babe way neva brush mouth for early in the morning
Wakes up greeted me omo see odour angry
That one no do her she carry amu come de kiss the man of God chai!!! angry
Then I was like young lady u no de tire goan and prepare for lectures u re late while na 6:23 e dey grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by marieolae(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2014
My first kiss has to be the worst

It was disgusting, sloppy and nasty

My tongue was clueless and the guy..hmmm his lips were all over the place.

When we finished the kiss, I looked at him and smiled.

In my mind I was like... [size=25pt] what the hell was that!!!! sad [/size]

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
For the first time I dn first seun to comment for farano thread I can't believe this amu I dreaming shocked
I knw say everly that boi iceberlyin go first me angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:

gals and LIEons have tins in common but frankly speaking one is a human being and the oda animal but yet the have tins in common undecided

32 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by marieolae(f): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
gals and LIEons have tins in common but frankly speaking one is a human being and the oda animal but yet the have tins in common undecided
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:

You wey I dey think say you never even kiss b4.. ** nods head in disappointment **

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Lordabas: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2014

I kissed a girl once and she fainted i thought it was because i was such a good kisser but we later found out she was allergic to garlic. It was at a party

** i ate some garlic ** grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by 3coins(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2014
when we wanted to start,we timed wrongly and we ended up hitting teeth! Weird!. . . Super weird!

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Tallesty1(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:

Let's hear yours.
Did the guy try to swallow her head?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by marieolae(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

You wey I dey think say you never even kiss b4.. ** nods head in disappointment **
angels kiss too na sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by destante(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Okies, my first and first horrible one was with my ex. He literally used to eat tongue like I was going to suffocate. I had to teach him to do things properly and comfortably for both of us. He soon adjusted. smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by thatniqqress(f): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
 Mehn. This happened to me. 
I was a learner then.
When ever I kissed ma bf.
I will be making one kyn
mumu sound like that.
And we will be exchanging salavia sad.
Ewwwwwww
But with the help of mexcian movies,
I became a pro wink

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by 3coins(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote post]He literally used to eat tongue like I was going to suffocate.[/quote]
wonderful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Highflyer3(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Kisses go with timing and rhythms. It comes rough and smooth depending on your mood. My first kiss was poetic

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by 12spices(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2014
The one I meet last week, actually eat's lip's and not kiss. She eat's my lip's so bad that I had to ask her if she ate before coming......

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by lirusehn(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2014
undecided
Ladiez and 'it happened to my friend'.

Whereas, They are the one in concern

undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by ronald4lif(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2014
I am seeing things, good to see them girls out with their experience, its evident there's no holier than thee when it comes to kissing but when its sex they all disappear.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by farano(f): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
3coins:
when we wanted to start,we timed wrongly and we ended up hitting teeth! Weird!. . . Super weird!
shocked pele grin
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by 3coins(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
shocked pele grin
cry
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Come to think of it, i never kiss b4 oo. oya farano, u've the rare honour of disvirgining my lips cheesy
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by FLAWLES(f): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Lollllssssss......can't stop laffing anytime i remb dis tin(i tried doing tongue wit him then i bite his tongue mistakenly)4yrs ago.............now am BAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2014
12spices:
The one I meet last week, actually eat's lip's and not kiss. She eat's my lip's so bad that I had to ask her if she eat before coming......
Lwkmd....

But you could just put her through to make it interesting......she might be a novice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Highflyer3(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Lollllssssss......can't stop laffing anytime i remb dis tin(i tried doing tongue wit him then i bite his tongue mistakenly)4yrs ago.............now am BAD
Yeah right. Everyone is bad now undecided
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Did he bite back?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by 12spices(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Lwkmd....

But you could just put her through to make it interesting......she might be a novice.
I've tried... But she's dat bad... embarassed
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by FLAWLES(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
Did he bite back?
.no...i hurt his tongue.............he just smile'd ad left me der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Advice For Singles Planning To Marry / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.