Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants (26105 Views)

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Acidosis(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Arysexy:
Kai, Let me buy fuel and keep for this drama.

Buhari with his ab0k1 accent.

My kwantiri fiful, I welkwom ebrybody to zis fresidential devate.

My manipesto is anti kworoftion. I will stof kworofshon IP u fiful bote me por fresident.

Lol.

Bunch of jokes!

puahaahahaaahahaaahaaaahaaaahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
I wish d clueless one toes this path of honour rather than run to dbanj.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2014
john4reala:
I school is Pakistan
one terrorist detected shocked
john4reala:
I school is Pakistan
one terrorist detected

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Childerstone:
Rochas okoracha all the way because he is more fluent than the rest, hope ameachi wont join the debate?

Rochas. .. grin

He will just go there and declare FREE everything as usual.. grin

Then warn the other candidates not to play money politics because his Money is so big, he can pay off Nigeria's external debt from just his Skye Bank Debit Card.. grin

Imo state people should please keep that Fat Fhuck to themselves.. Nigeria has enough problems as it is without adding an Imo State fool to the mix.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
That's a photoshop naw, check this out!! From your Lord of Host himself!!
But are they not? Are they not Nigerians?
If you want the president to be very strong on Boko haram, then he has to order our soldiers to wipe out every living human, animal or crop or thing that is living in/on/close/adjacent/opposite the sambisa forest and the mandara mountains and also wipe out any community of persons who may have or is giving shield to Boko haram elements. That's the only way to get hard on Boko haram bro. Buying all the American fighter jets and technology won't solve the problem because Boko haramites are Nigerians, they are in their thousands and they live with the people and communities in the north shield them and expose security agents.
And are the shots below photoshoped too?

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by dabrake(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2014
If it boils down to debate, Atiku will brush Buhari convincingly. I've been following his campaign on Facebook and believe me, he is too sound.
Unfortunately, a leopard do not change its spots. No to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by nationwide1(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
If selection will be based on merit at the debate, Okorocha will be the presidential flag bearer of the APC come 2015. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by donmalcolm21(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2014
kokoA:
#NoOffience.. Sorry but you don't know how stupid you sound right now.. Did you look for their manifesto and couldn't find? I'm not a member of any political party but I hate when people just run their mouth without thinking.
there is no diffrence between you and a gay wannabe (denrele), the two of you are hiding your identity, come out of the closet and declare for APC. I read all your post and its anti Jonathan and pro APC.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Jesusloveyou: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Damalex4luv:
Jonathan should also be invited... I know he will run away this time around too.
Davido will be the one to do his debate for him or maybe P'square.
Jonathan till 2015
Buhari till 2019
dis is new nigeria party,d first of his kind,to have party debate,d saTANiod party never know what is debate,so gej can't stand anyone in debate.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Toktee(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I will buy the rights to the debate and televise it to the whole world so that they can judge how a bunch of mofos who don't know what a manifesto is just criticize PDP.
And you will be disappointed,do you thnk Apc is made up of clowns like you?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by PointB: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Can these people (APC) formulate policy? I mean beside criticizing and insulting the president, what else can they do?

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by christopher123(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:

Rochas. .. grin

He will just go there and declare FREE everything as usual.. grin

Then warn the other candidates not to play money politics because his Money is so big, he can pay off Nigeria's external debt from just his Skye Bank Debit Card.. grin

Imo state people should please keep that Fat Fhuck to themselves.. Nigeria has enough problems as it is without adding an Imo State fool to the mix.

Thanks.

Must you show your stupidity in 3D via 4G

Your just daft and streaming daftness
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MrAboki: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
If we dont win in 2015. angry

Walahi .. angry
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by kokoA(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
there is no diffrence between you and a gay wannabe (denrele), the two of you are hiding your identity, come out of the closet and declare for APC. I read all your post and its anti Jonathan and pro APC.
I am pro opposition and anti-pdp. How does that make me an APC member? I will vote anybody but a PDP candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by bjdon: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2014
Turaki Atiku will sweep the floor with all of them. He's by the far the 'big dog' in the pack. Buahri has never gone through this type of primary process before, where as The Turaki is well schooled in the dark arts of backroom deals.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2014
christopher123:

Must you show your stupidity in 3D via 4G

Your just daft and streaming daftness

Only Me, 3D and 4G?!

Thanks alot.. I appreciate the compliments.. cool

May your First son be the First person to ever attain 4-D Stupidity at Speeds far exceeding even 6G in Jesus Name...

It shall surely come to pass in JESUS NAME!!!! TAKE IT....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by gabicon: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
A good development to our politics, I just hope they make the moderation independent.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2014
joelenesleek:
accept it. The just want a northerner to rule since they think Nigeria belongs to them. Visit Sahara reporters and read how some northern illiterates write, they don't care or even want to know all the neededis their brother in power. So why can't I support my own brother in power? The constitution should put all tribes as federal character and tribalism will end but as long as our Muslim counterparts keep refering to Nigeria as their own then we will be tribalist because Nigeria belongs to everyone irrespective of religion because it accommodates all.

Calling them terrorists because of their names is what I was trying to correct.

It's none of my biz if you roll on the floor daily to support your brother in power, I don't care.

MadCow1:

These Nairaland can be annoying sometimes..
See this one again, We are talking about Terrorists who support Buhari and he is busy talking about types of Stereos.. angry Wetin Concern Stereo with Abokis?!
Abi is it because all Abok!s like to carry that small transistor radio to listen to BBC Hausa service?!
Please this is the Politics section not the Electronics section. angry

Yeye boi grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by philips70(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
Youths Are Organizing Presidential Debate for the Buharis in their 70s, to continue to lord over them with coupe mentality, and hidden Islamic Agenda. Omase o,O pity!

You that's not a coupist and Muslim what difference have you made and what do you have on the table?
Jonathan that's not a Muslim and a coupist what difference has he made in Nigerians lives?
Have you heard the CBN governor just removed the official rate of the dollar from N155 to N168 last night?
And increased interest rates from the fraudulent 12% to 13% all to cushion the effects of all the surplus they wasted?
Is he a Muslim and a coupist?

Get a brain quickly to replace the insane one you currently use and stop pitying yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I will buy the rights to the debate and televise it to the whole world so that they can judge how a bunch of mofos who don't know what a manifesto is just criticize PDP.
I can tell you unequivocally dat just Rochas and Ngige will defeat every candidate ur so called PDP can present in a debate. U think political debate is based on all those dewy eyed and emotional gimmicks GEJ uses in hoodwinking ignorant Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by christopher123(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:

Only Me, 3D and 4G?!

Thanks alot.. I appreciate the compliments.. cool

May your First son be the First person to ever attain 4-D Stupidity at Speeds far exceeding even 6G in Jesus Name...

It shall surely come to pass in JESUS NAME!!!! TAKE IT....

Just an idiot
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
kokoA:
#NoOffience.. Sorry but you don't know how stupid you sound right now.. Did you look for their manifesto and couldn't find? I'm not a member of any political party but I hate when people just run their mouth without thinking.
don't mind him bro. A nitwit he's.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by whytet01(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
please someone should teach me how create/post news,.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

It's none of my biz if you roll on the floor daily to support your brother in power, I don't care.

Have you ever seen a Terrorist named Nathaniel or Benedict or Celestine or Bolanle or Ifeanyi?! angry

No.. Its all Abu-Barkr or Abu-Shekau or Abu-Masawi or Abubarkar, e.t.c) or Yusuf or Mohammed or Al-Mustafa, Al-Baghdadi, Al-Tikriti, e.t.c

Basically, If it walks like a Terrorist, Looks like a Terrorist, Dresses like a Terrorist, Prays like a Terrorist, has a name like a terrorist, then ITS ALMOST CERTAINTLY A TERRORIST..

#itsCalledProfiling.. cool

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
christopher123:

Just an iidiot

Yup!!

Again.. Thanks for the Compliments. grin You are making my head to swell.. grin

May your Son's all grow to be the S.I unit for measuring idiocy in Jesus Name...

AND THE CHILDREM OF GOD ALL SHOUT!!!! AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1891877_followers_jpegb8f969b129a7a80cc09699aa98fa2071

Look at the Names of the People supporting Buhari..

They all have Terrorist names like Yusuf, Musa, Yakubu, Ahmed and co..

angry

I would rather vote Abu Qaqa into power than Vote APC at the National Level. angry

[/b]

and you think one will take you serious when your monika is MADCOW. The statement from a cow is nonsensical and when you add mad to it, it bcoms quantum of gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
philips70:

You that's not a coupist and Muslim what difference have you made and what do you have on the table?
Jonathan that's not a Muslim and a coupist what difference has he made in Nigerians lives?
Have you heard the CBN governor just removed the official rate of the dollar from N155 to N168 last night?
And increased interest rates from the fraudulent 12% to 13% all to cushion the effects of all the surplus they wasted?
Is he a Muslim and a coupist?

Get a brain quickly to replace the insane one you currently use and stop pitying yourself.
Almost always, we come across people who cant manage their emotion because they are inadequately trained to understand how to act and react in the face of opposing opinion. Buhari is a politician, I have right to say the things I say about him. Nairaland rules permit that. and its my freedom of speech.

Some of us have actually devoted time and other resources to educate ourselves above the `normal' common-sense approach to life and economics. The normal notion is that inflation is bad, devaluation is wrong, tall is good, short is bad, white is good, black is bad. That's for people like you. Well, I will stop here so I can advise you. Go and read about Quantitative Easing, and use google please. Its a temporal quick fix to guard against unfortituous circumstances in the face of dwindling price of Petroleum Oil/Gas (our main source of income, by default). If we dont ease the economy, we might deplete our external reserve in a short while. That, ofcourse, is economics you will never understand, because you are pre-occupied with Economics of Garri/Groundnut, Eba/Okra soup, Condom/Ashewo. You need to evolve beyond 'I never chop' mentality.

Be guided and Dont be silly.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

It's none of my biz if you roll on the floor daily to support your brother in power, I don't care. Rolling on the floor seems better than BOTTOM LICKING grin.

Yeye boi grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
franciskaine:
and you think one will take you serious when your monika us MADCOW. The statement from a cow is nonsensical and when you add mad to it, it bcoms quantum of gibberish.

Frankinsence abi Frankinstien or whatever it is you address yourself by; Are you an Abok! or the Voltron of Abok!'s? angry

YOu see how una dey take price person market wey una no fit afford.. angry

Better waka pass before I do you wetin Abok! dey do people for Borno State.. angry

Iyalaya.. angry

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by blink(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
let Gej also prepare for debate
i would like to see him tacle issues live and not reading from abati wrighten report
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1891877_followers_jpegb8f969b129a7a80cc09699aa98fa2071

Look at the Names of the People supporting Buhari..

They all have Terrorist names like Yusuf, Musa, Yakubu, Ahmed and co..

angry

I would rather vote Abu Qaqa into power than Vote APC at the National Level. angry

[/b]

your username has said all

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
your username has said all

You mean your mother carried you for 9 months, went through labor and named you Alphonsos.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy!! You should talk to your mum about that name.. grin Seriously!! Even Shekau sounds better than Alphonsos.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria / Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.