Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants (26088 Views)

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
torhuke:
I hope shekau will be present... So he can tell Nigerians how APC intends to soak more dogs and baboons in blood in 2015.
another dumb as's in d house.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by donmalcolm21(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
franciskaine:
I can tell you unequivocally dat just Rochas and Ngige will defeat every candidate ur so called PDP can present in a debate. U think political debate is based on all those dewy eyed and emotional gimmicks GEJ uses in hoodwinking ignorant Nigerians?
who is inviting those two you just mentioned, their age disqualifies them from contesting.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
joelenesleek:

Rolling on the floor seems better than BOTTOM LICKING grin

Yea, better than licking your bottom tongue grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by oyioba: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
this is a good step in the right direction
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by charlove(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Damalex4luv:
Jonathan should also be invited... I know he will run away this time around too.
Davido will be the one to do his debate for him or maybe P'square.
Jonathan till 2015
Buhari till 2019
una go fail well well
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:

You mean your mother carried you for 9 months, went through labor and named you Alphonsos.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy!! You should talk to your mum about that name.. grin Seriously!! Even Shekau sounds better than Alphonsos.. grin
u dont deserve my attention MadCow1. like seriously u r really a MadCow1. go out there and call a sane person MadCow1 and c his reaction MadCow1.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Sabotage4700(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
# Nigeria 's President
Jonathan's Achievements
2010-2014
Do you agree?
Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria
During His Term As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 -
in most other places over
N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira
to 120 and above i.e
(unofficial
price).
3. Garri from N150 to
N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all
from N180 to N350 per
measure
5. Electricity charge from
N1,250 to N4000 per
month and
yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but
abundantly available for
groups
campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few
individuals to whole
communities
being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks
from 1 per 40km to 2 per
3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering
from 10,000 barrels to
100,000 barrels stolen per
day
10. Industrial strikes by many
organisations
11. Sack of few workers to
thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40%
failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity
among citizens from much to
zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira
to billions of DOLLARS or
TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation
from 40% to less than 20%
Per
year
16. Roads from potholes to
huge craters and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to
greatest in Africa on paper,
but the masses from poor to
poorest
18. Politicians defect from one
party to the other in an
unusual fashion and soldiers
also defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both
air and road networks have
shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only
police to soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero
to N65 per transaction
22. New English phrase called
'Tactical Manoeuvre' when
soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well
armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million
gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6
trillion
30. Immigration deaths
scandal
31. Missing $20-130 billion
from NNPC
32. Handling boko haram with
kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and
austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in
democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of
26 impeach the speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's
duties and deciding that
Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding
territory to Boko Haram
40. Locking out House of
Reps members and teargassing
them.
Please vote him come 2015.
15 hrs · Public

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
u dont deserve my attention MadCow1. like seriously u r really a MadCow1. go out there and call a sane person MadCow1 and c his reaction MadCow1.

I really cant get past your name without laughing.. grin

ALPHONSUS..

This is a Baby's reaction to your name;

The baby gets scared about the 'AL', but laughs about the 'PHONSUS'

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
who is inviting those two you just mentioned, their age disqualifies them from contesting.
Mr, they are more than 45yrs.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:

I really cant get past your name without laughing.. grin

ALPHONSUS..

This is a Baby's reaction to your name;

The baby gets scared about the 'AL', but laughs about the 'PHONSUS'
let me educate a MadCow1 Alphonso means a person who is straightforward about his opinion. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alphonso which sane person wouldn't prefer Alphonso to a MadCow1.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MecTessy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
teemanbastos:
very gud...
God will disappoint the enemies[PDP] who dy pray that APC primaries would lead to division..Amen.
The plans of the enemies shall nt succeed...#MountainOFfire things.

grin.
We dnt want Poverty Development Party, and Peoples' Destruction Party again...
Say NO TO saTANs, and PDP..!!!

What you have done now promoting PDP indirectly pdp in appearing more them the party u are promoty that is to say, you promoting pdp tell us the good plan. Of apc to better nigeria not order Wayroung
Shawtawt to all progressives... We are heading to the top.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
let me educate a MadCow1 Alphonso means a person who is straightforward about his opinion. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alphonso which sane person wouldn't prefer Alphonso to a MadCow1.

Alphonsus... grin

grin

grin

#CantStopLaffing.. grin

Seriously though.. Why Alphonsus?! WHy not a normal name like Jude or Peter or Steven.. Why Alphonsus?
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:

Frankinsence abi Frankinstien or whatever it is you address yourself by; Are you an Abok! or the Voltron of Abok!'s? angry

YOu see how una dey take price person market wey una no fit afford.. angry

Better waka pass before I do you wetin Abok! dey do people for Borno State.. angry

Iyalaya.. angry
lol.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by qtx(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
john4reala:
I school is Pakistan
is this english or shorthand or shorttongue language?
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:

Alphonsus... grin

grin

grin

#CantStopLaffing.. grin

Seriously though.. Why Alphonsus?! WHy not a normal name like Jude or Peter or Steven.. Why Alphonsus?
the reason it keeps u laughing is cos u r a MadCow1.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
the reason it keeps u laughing is cos u r a MadCow1.

Please Alphonsus stop quoting me.. grin

People around me now think that I am insane... grin

They wouldnt know that it is your name that is making me laffing like a Mad Man. grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Ikpewe: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
teemanbastos:
very gud...
God will disappoint the enemies[PDP] who dy pray that APC primaries would lead to division..Amen.
The plans of the enemies shall nt succeed...#MountainOFfire things.

grin.
We dnt want Poverty Development Party, and Peoples' Destruction Party again...
Say NO TO saTANs, and PDP..!!!
Shawtawt to all progressives... We are heading to the top.
bros abi heading to the peak of your downfall ?
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

Yea, better than licking your bottom tongue grin
if you lick my bottom you will kill the owners of the bottoms you have been licking. My bottom is 100% trusted grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
joelenesleek:
if you lick my bottom you will kill the owners of the bottoms you have been licking. My bottom is 100% trusted grin

100%?
Then I must lick kiss

But are you light-skinned? I lick only fair bottoms tongue grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

100%?
Then I must lick kiss

But are you light-skinned? I lick only fair bottoms tongue grin
all those pedophiles from the north with their agbada are not light-skinned but dark, and only wash their face and legs yet you lick their bottom. Yuck, you don't even deserve to lick my catarrh talk of high quality bottom tongue
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by jumu: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
apc is democrat and civil
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by philips70(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
Almost always, we come across people who cant manage their emotion because they are inadequately trained to understand how to act and react in the face of opposing opinion. Buhari is a politician, I have right to say the things I say about him. Nairaland rules permit that. and its my freedom of speech.

Some of us have actually devoted time and other resources to educate ourselves above the `normal' common-sense approach to life and economics. The normal notion is that inflation is bad, devaluation is wrong, tall is good, short is bad, white is good, black is bad. That's for people like you. Well, I will stop here so I can advise you. Go and read about Quantitative Easing, and use google please. Its a temporal quick fix to guard against unfortituous circumstances in the face of dwindling price of Petroleum Oil/Gas (our main source of income, by default). If we dont ease the economy, we might deplete our external reserve in a short while. That, ofcourse, is economics you will never understand, because you are pre-occupied with Economics of Garri/Groundnut, Eba/Okra soup, Condom/Ashewo. You need to evolve beyond 'I never chop' mentality.

Be guided and Dont be silly.

Unfortunately, the economics stand point from which most of you GEJ supporters reason do not conform with the one you just quoted up there. I addressed you in your own domain. That is voodoo economics. That being said, it's in the midst of the very sound knowledge of monetary policies we have very dubious characters in the financial sector which have landed us in this current mess. It's in the same midst we have all the mess going on in NNPC over how many years. Okonjo Iweala, a world bank trained economist have been running our economy for years yet she couldn't prevent billions of dollars from missing as owned up by her. So take your smooth talk of rocket science economics to market women who you can deceive. Failure is failure no matter how you want to coin it and if you are one of those managing our economy or you found yourself in that corridor you better hide your head in shame. Economics of corruption!
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
joelenesleek:
all those pedophiles from the north with their agbada are not light-skinned but dark, and only wash their face and legs yet you lick their bottom. Yuck, you don't even deserve to lick my catarrh talk of high quality bottom tongue

Nah. Not all northeners are dark. And they bath regularly wink

Darn! Your catarrh Not even the 100% bottom again? angry angry
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

Nah. Not all northeners are dark. And they bath regularly wink

Darn! Your catarrh Not even the 100% bottom again? angry angry
i don't care if they bleach but they are dark till their heart. Yes I won't allow you lick even my catarrh.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by adaybayor(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1891877_followers_jpegb8f969b129a7a80cc09699aa98fa2071

Look at the Names of the People supporting Buhari..

They all have Terrorist names like Yusuf, Musa, Yakubu, Ahmed and co..

angry

I would rather vote Abu Qaqa into power than Vote APC at the National Level. angry

[/b]

you are an idi*t of the highest order
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by holycup(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigerian politics is a joke!

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
adaybayor:

you are an idi*t of the highest order

Thanks my Borther.. Thanks a lot.. grin

May all your Children grow up to be even Bigger id!ots too.. grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Reference(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
ignis:
I really want to see the ideologies of this APC candidates, Let's see if they really understand the problems and solutions to problems of Nigeria.

Yeah we want to hear from the horse's mouth. Tired of misrepresentations from their social media aides.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
joelenesleek:
i don't care if they bleach but they are dark till their heart. Yes I won't allow you lick even my catarrh.

So many dark-hearted beings in the South too, you know?

Never said I do catarrh, was only interested in licking bottom tongue I know yours isn't fair that's why you're hiding it tongue grin
Sorry I do only fairs cheesy
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

So many dark-hearted beings in the South too, you know?

Never said I do catarrh, was only interested in licking bottom tongue I know yours isn't fair that's why you're hiding it tongue grin
Sorry I do only fairs cheesy
you really wish to have a taste of my bottom but it's not for Racist, sorry. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Silverbird Cinemas Opens At Jabi Lake Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.