Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,636 members, 7,782,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? (893 Views)

Are You Always Unhappy And Bitter B/c You Blame Others For Your Unhappiness? / Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Should A Married Lady Ask Her Very Rich Ex-boy Friend For Finaicial Assistance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? by Fecodear(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2014
In my journey of life, I've come in contact with people who said "the reason I don't want to be very very rich is because the very rich always have problems". Given the fact that 90% of the very rich do have problems, why is it that people don't tend to see the 10% living happily? It's high time people stopped seeing the negativity of life but rather start seeing the positivity.
What's your opinion, are the very rich always unhappy?
Does it mean that the not very rich are not unhappy too?

Finally, my advice strive to make the money first, and believe God that you'll be among the 10% living the good life with less problem, because as far as you are alive, everyone has his / her own share of problems.
Re: Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? by veave(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2014
No. Every human is entitled to his or her own problem(s). People just don't expect them to still have theirs because they are 'rich'.
Re: Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? by swtme(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
In most cases it is true. Rich ppl are so busy cos they wanna make more money, money is never enough for them, there's always competition, they wanna do, look n live better than others, they don't av time to av fun....u see them looking happy but its just a show behind closed doors they're so unhappy cos they're in debt.

I stayed in d ghetto 4 a month n I really enjoyed staying there, there was fresh air especially in d morning, d ppl were always happy, there was unity, kids playing around (really those kids got talent loved watching them)no stupid rules n regulations everyone lived freely.I can remember when my neighbour's child was sick how everyone contributed even went to the hospital together unlike d rich were there's boundaries with mighty gates n everyone is minding their own biz.

Don't get me wrong its not a bad thing to be rich but trying to meet up with d'good things of life'can be tough thereby causing sadness n unhappiness........talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? by pickabeau1: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
everyone irrespective of their status has problems of their own level

1 Like

Re: Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:
everyone irrespective of their status has problems of their own level
well said.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Good Wife? / See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) / Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.