Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? (30800 Views)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage / Our Teens, Their Dressing, A Moral Decadence, Who Do We Blame? / Do Women Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sammyblaq:

service tyn...but o'naghi ato'm ochi.
Wetin no dey make you laff? The Service?
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
emeraldoe:
Decency is the key word, being single or married doesn't matter. I believe if u've bin dressing decently wen u were single, u wudnt need to change ur mode of dressing wen u get married
Exactly what i was about typing. straight to the point. But then again, decency means different things to different people. Some men don't see slacks(women's trousers) as decent. They wait till they get married before bringing it up to their wives. I just think we have to be straight up with our priorities from the start and avoid future issues. As for the society, every one needs to mind their own business and not dictate what singles/married people put on.
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by RAO1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Most men want HOT GIRLS ....None wants HOT wife.... dressing is part of being HOT
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
As far as am concerned, whether my dressing is to d glory of my husband after marriage or not. If he wants me to dress against what I believe of wat will displease, I'll never for dat. That's part of wat is discussed at courtship. I don't use earrings nor weave on. In fact God can't bring a wrong person to me.

I know of a man who don't like seeing his wife in skirt and blouse or dress decently viz he's scared anoda man go snatch am. Thats bullshit. Absolute ram sensce. All these marriage dressing trash need to be addressed before marriage. Imagine a man who would want his wife to dress like a LovePeddler coz he doesn't to be tempted outside. Got punish devil. For wat? Marriage madness!
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Sammyblaq(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Wetin no dey make you laff? The Service?
village tyn o...I just dey believe God shaa.
How ur tyn dey be?
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by sammoe(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2014
AriDsexy:

Dude,ds is funny,just had to quote u after reading like 4 of ur post on ds thread...so u end every post with "ok thanks nd ok bye"?

Hmmm,ok thanks,ok bye.

Well, yeah...
Sometimes, mostimes...
. . . so . . .

#okthanks

#okbye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.