Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Plan Is To Make Sure I Get People Empowered – Desmond Elliot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Plan Is To Make Sure I Get People Empowered – Desmond Elliot (365 Views)

Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Plan Is To Make Sure I Get People Empowered – Desmond Elliot by zagazigi: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
When the question is asked whether entertainers should be given a chance to seek political offices, Desmond Elliot is one of those who has the answer on the tip of his fingers.
“I am not too surprised that lots of Nollywood actors in this dispensation are going into politics. It’s not too far fetched from the fact that there have been a lot of socio-economic changes that have happened to us in recent times. That being as it may, we still must realize the fact that Nollywood or entertainment as an industry has contributed immensely to the growth of the Nigerian economy and as such, it is not absurd or strange that those who have contributed to the growth of the economy should want to partake in politics to serve” he declares....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / ONDO State Local Govts Without Chairmen: How Right? / 2015 Election: PDP Screens Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.