Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman (2928 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? / Guys How Would You React If Your Closest Friend Is Wooing Your GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by BreezyRita(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:

What does the bolded really mean exactly? Why should someone who claims she loves me get attracted to another man to the extent of getting under the sheets with her?

It means you may be in love with someone and get attracted to another... Never seen it?
The best thing is to keep things in check. So in case that happens, its not wise to fuel things by pushing your friend whom she may be attracted to to her
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
There's a looming attitude of guy's getting angry with their hommies when they admire their 'babes' with pickup lines and some indirect wooing techniques especially if she's a very attractive lady.

While I don't exonerate the actions of our friends (guys), I personally think it's a good development. Why?

I'm a realistic person and I have this believe that if my lady can fall for any guys "wooing techniques", then she doesn't have genuine love for me so I never ever discourage my friends/other guys from trying. I mean why should I? Aren't guys supposed to be confident that their women won't fall for any other guys "antics"? grin

A friend once asked me, "What if I wooed your girl without your knowledge and she agreed? And I gave him a simple reply "If you're able to woo my babe, then I'll give you a pat on the back because you've just saved me from wasting my time claiming I'm in a relationship.

You might think I have a weird reasoning but it's all about being realistic.

If my woman claims she loves me, I won't even discourage Trey Songz embarassed from trying to woo her because I'm supposed to be confident she'd decline right?

So guys, try encouraging your hommies/other guys to attempt wooing your babe. The outcome of it all determines if you're either in a "one chance" relationship or a genuine one. Peace cool

You sound like someone who's been wooing his friends gf and this topic is a way of justifying it. Better go apologise to your friend (s)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
MissGdope:

You sound like someone who's been wooing his friends gf and this topic is a way of justifying it. Better go apologise to your friend (s)
I do?? undecided
You thought wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / When The Street Hoe Is Pregnant,photo / Guys Are Too Selfish But WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.