Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw (509 Views)

Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Take Politicians’ Money, Vote Your Choice, Archbishop Tells Nigerians / If You Want Change Not Money Vote For Me-kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw by sexygirl12(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Some are of the opinion that Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw is the number one actress with most endorsement. That, in some sense means she is rich, at least rich enough to have her meal wherever and whenever she wants it. But the aspiring legislator for the Federal House of Representatives, Calabar Municipal/Odukpani Federal Constituency under the PDP isn’t ready to share any money.
“There’s no money. I can’t match the people who have been in the system for 20 to 30 years. I’m going with God and my heart. I’m not sharing money....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw by kokoA(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
I want money not change. Oya shift!
Re: If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw by zoeee(f): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
kokoA:
I want money not change. Oya shift!

Lol
Re: If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw by zoeee(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
We've heard this before, ...but let's see what she can offer...
Re: If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw by komek(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
lol. She no get money and she dey go for house of Rep. who go print poster for her na. Abi na teeth she go take do some logistics matter. grin

(1) (Reply)

... / Jon / PDP Will Produce The Best Of The Best As Martin Agbaso Is Likely To Fly The flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.