Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience (547 Views)

Uncle Segun From Ibadan Using Elevator For The First Time / Picture Of Ibadan People Who Are Afraid To Climb The Staircase Elevator. / Have U Met Babes Online Looking For Mugu.share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
It happens to me today in my place of work, my office is in 7th floor i have to take the elevator or lift wotever u can call it. i entered the elevator with 3guys and a young lady, wen we got to 3rd floor, NEPA just took light, we expectin d gen to start immediatly, bt to everyone surprise d gen refuse to start for more than 10min. everybody was sweating like xmas goat, d young lady begin dey vex like say na d man wey dey operate d elevator wey dey wit us na him carry d light. omo, is nt funny i nearly suffocate, naso evrbody just dey shout, we dey hear ooo, e jowo e bawa si ilekun oo(pls help us to open door oo). after na like 15min, d power was restored, immediately d lady just vex commot and say dis in yoruba, maa fi ese mi rin iyoku ( i will use my leg for d remainin stair) everyone was just laffin, bt it was nt a funny experice. pls share urs
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by hardeiluxie: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hw did it manage getting to the frontpage
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
I pray it never happens to me, I'm claustrophobic.
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by temhab(f): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
gh[size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by amunkita(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by adebisiema(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by HonourablePomk: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chai it happened at Shoprite e no funny ooo and nobody could hear you outside
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by holatin(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
I Ve only seen it, never been in one
#antiforming
Re: Have You Ever Trapped In Elevator B4?.share Ur Experience by Ndipe(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
It happened to me in 2002 when I went visiting someone at the HP/Compaq office in Lagos with my cousin. Moment I got into the elevator, the lights went off. I was so afraid, started hyperventilating (I was visiting from the US and have never experienced this before) and my cousin was trying to calm me down. My youngest brother's funeral was the following day in Uyo, and here I am in Lagos, experiencing a near death experience. A short while later, it began moving, either NEPA restored light or the generator was switched on. I dont know if I will ride on an elevator in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Space Booking On My Mind!!! No Time / ‘I Have No Interest In Politics’ – Pete Edochie / TIME Magazine Names Ebola Fighters As 2014’s “person Of The Year”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.