Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (66985 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by john403: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Guy you are very correct, But what can a guy do when you want to enter promise land you have to be nice.

7 common beliefs that make you terribly unhappy
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1611-7-common-beliefs-that-make-you-terribly-unhappy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Innodon(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
noted
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by paleo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
okay
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Bleshh: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Magas be like....
hahahahaha madman!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Evathyst(f): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Up Nairaland! Progress!

Dts d code for space booking, else ur plot would be sold to d highest bidder. Lolz! Coming back to comment later. wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Whizzdom(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
OP you are rite .... Dem ladies too dey form if man don dey pamper dem too much

I trust maself .... As a sharp Ibadan boy dah i am .... I go show dem say firewood and stick no be d same tin

I dey borne dem like madh grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
mecussey:
It is better to have money and be searching for love than to have love and be searching for money.
even when you have money Love will search for you .... It may be fake or real but Love will surely search for you with ego, kudi , owo !!

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ak4God(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
From experience,ladies dont fancy nice guys..they take them as mugu...The worst is going out of your way to please them..they will never love you.Ladies like hard/bad guys...So no to Mr Do good for Ladies.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Bleshh: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
Just observing things from a palm three
u no go like palmfour cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ctyson90(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is not limited to men only. Nice women get taken advantage of too...

"We love ppl that hate us, hate ppl that love us"

8 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
andromida:
The problem with "nice" in this context is that most times its fake. If you are actually nice its you living your life so you cannot be bothered as against being "nice' to get a a woman and when she does not respond to your fake niceness you start screaming of the evil of being friendzoned. So yes be real some one will take you as you are.

The Authentic nice guys don't finish last because it is who they are. wink

End thread

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ekochris(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
#Nice is overrated!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chamboy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please oooo don't b nice oooo na dem go zone ur papa life...... Girls are very dumb they feel when u are not nice to them they can make u b by being a little free probably make u fuvk dem sef, buh when u are too nice dey feel, u nice because u wanna fuvk n leave dem so dey zone u so that u would continue being nice until u are tired....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by segcymoor(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Correct!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chooximani(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
hahaha thats so true.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by valuedammy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Booked!
No comment.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Ezedon(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
But generally its not good to be good to all women all the time, but to some women some times
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bleshh:
u no go like palmfour cheesy
na on top that palm tree sure oga mi wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by highbeeola(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
If u care too much they would take u for granted, u want to prove ur worth just walkaway. No 50-50 ask the audience before u do so.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chooximani(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
Please oooo don't b nice oooo na dem go zone ur papa life...... Girls are very dumb they feel when u are not nice to them they can make u b by being a little free probably make u fuvk dem sef, buh when u are too nice dey feel, u nice because u wanna fuvk dem n leave so dey zone u so that u would continue being nice until u are tired....
seems like you've been friend zoned before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by zeroshadow: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
most girls are not loyal grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chamboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lordabas:

Some women will mistake your kindness for weakness! angry
All of.dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Wisdytech(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Really? Thats Nigerian women for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chamboy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
chooximani:

seems like you've been friend zoned before.
wella
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chibwike(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
hmm....everyone with his own ideas
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Odunharry(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Evathyst:
Up Nairaland! Progress!

Dts d code for space booking, else ur plot would be sold to d highest bidder. Lolz! Coming back to comment later. wink
u dn join d association?i trust u
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
the boy isgood mumu lo nje begrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Odunharry(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
ctyson90:
This is not limited to men only. Nice women get taken advantage of too...

"We love ppl that hate us, hate ppl that love us"
hmmm
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Edusouls(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
noo guys, u be nice to a girl just for the moment it is needed, you will be more iron fisted and hard inorder to blend women to the right direction, especialy the black woman, that is harsh, dishonest, rude,argues a lot, naggs hell out of men, very stubborn,unloving and has a wicked heart..being so nice to such women they just eat u up like yam, that's why nowadays men cry for women for breaking their hearts, listen to relationship forums at dream fm, salt fm, radio nigeria. And see that men call in the more whaling about failed relationships than women..men please stop letting the choosen ones down, it is a mans world...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by waley007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have been very nice to my girlfriend and she has really taken me for granted..she even cheated wit a guy abroad which I nabbed her yesterday,saw dia chat..now shes proving sturborn and arrogant to me..at times its good to be nice and its also not good to be nice,if I had been a bad guy,den I would have been bad....dont know if I should continue with her afta she begged me but shes still proving sturborn with it

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by madam: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
cc.. eziachi (come and share your experience as a nice guy)
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ebosse(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aprime:
The article is more like “Disadvantages of being too nice to a lady you're romantically interested In”... and not just every Woman. +_+

Of course not every woman (Even those you're romantically interested in) behave like that.. All humans are NOT the same.

But trust me, ppl taking advantage has nothing to do with romance... I'm 1 of those guys who never send Recharge card to a girl I'm interested in( to avoid given her a wrong impression) but I have no problem doing that for a friend... I was sending card to my female COUSIN ( as much as I could afford to).. Then she started demanding for it almost Daily... Doesn't this count as trying to take advantage because I was being too nice

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.