Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) (13452 Views)

Ugly Girl's Guide To Finding Love / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Tgirl4real:

What office sweets?

i buzzed u
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by osasp(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2008
yh dose r d ones we go 4
independent bad girls
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2008
Haa!

I'm on mobile now babe. Actually came back to check ur response. Feeling sleepy already. I wil holla later. Cheers!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by CharlesA1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2008
bad girls don't really exist @ poster let me help you point out something you missed i.e "bad girls are big girls and big girls don't cry" well the irony of the quote is I have a lot of bad girl friends you know the typical hot bad girl who is will to ride with chu even when you tell them you are a player but just when I broke their heart they cryed,but I guess the bumping made us all be friends and keep the bumping going.now @ poster all dat definition of yours about a bad girl is all wack to me alrite,now here is the deal a typical bad girl is one who's willing to ride with a player,a gangsta,a baron or a man who's illegal.(don't get it twisted)am out!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by SlamDunk(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
17. Bad girls are exposed to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases due to their careless life style. 18. Bad girls find it difficult to get married because most of their suitors would have over tasted the forbidden fruit of their body. So they end up becoming husband snatchers.

crazykid i feel u abeg. evil girls, sry bad girls r going grin grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by SlamDunk(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2008
to helllll hell
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by spikedcylinder: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
In as much as I say live and let live and your whole "bad girl" attitude seems to work for you, it can't work for a lot of people.
Deep down inside, a lot of people feigning the bad girl persona are hopelessly unhappy. undecided

For me, that kind of lifestyle would be ridiculously tiring after the first week or so .undecided

This is not so say I am "good" sha. tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

In as much as I say live and let live and your whole "bad girl" attitude seems to work for you, it can't work for a lot of people.
Deep down inside, a lot of people feigning the bad girl persona are hopelessly unhappy. undecided

For me, that kind of lifestyle would be ridiculously tiring after the first week or so .undecided

This is not so say I am "good" sha. tongue

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

'Ow u doin' darling? wink cheesy
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

'Ow u doin' darling? wink cheesy

Your darling's doin good . . . . . . . . . . . left me all by myself right? You's a bad girl
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ topic

Are you still here? It's funny how girls are trying so bad to prove they aren't bad girls. Uhm! Actions talk, words are vain.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Are you still here? It's funny how girls are trying so bad to prove they aren't bad girls. Uhm! Actions talk, words are vain.

Michelin, how bad are you?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

Michelin, how bad are you?

Never say what you are, but act according to what you are.

The minute you define yourself, you seize to be as you have said.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
michelin89:

Never say what you are, but act according to what you are.

The minute you define yourself, you seize to be as you have said.

Hmmn . . . . . you must be truly bad then. "Action speaks louder than words" cool
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by bluespice(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2008
so wat am i?
ive always said it i never fit into stereotypes
not because im too odd
but because most stereotypes are borne out of ignorance
no disrespect to anyone pls
now lets see?
according to this, i am bad
but these things also show an independent woman
so does being strong willed and independent also translate to being 'bad'? undecided
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

so what am i?
not because I'm too odd
no disrespect to anyone please
now lets see?
so does being strong willed and independent also translate to being 'bad'? undecided

There is nothing bad in the bad girl's description if you noticed. It's just labelled so because it doesn't conform to the norm.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by bluespice(f): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2008
thanks, so now u get my point
the labelling is the cause for confusion and argument here
i guess if the 'bad' was in quotes there might be less people against this
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

thanks, so now u get my point
the labelling is the cause for confusion and argument here
i guess if the 'bad' was in quotes there might be less people against this

The list is there and people can read. The only problem is simply this: it doesn't match their idea of feminine.

And if you ask what being feminine is, we will dive into another sexist debate.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by bluespice(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
naw we wouldnt
yes my idea of being feminine might not be the 'general' idea most people have but i get what u mean
b.t.w u talk like im male does it say im male?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

naw we wouldnt
yes my idea of being feminine might not be the 'general' idea most people have but i get what u mean
b.t.w u talk like I'm male does it say I'm male?

I haven't even addressed you personally. I have just been interacting with you.

Anyways it is well written there. (f)
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by bluespice(f): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2008
k
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2008
bluespice:

so what am i?
not because I'm too odd
no disrespect to anyone please
now lets see?

someones starting to get the gist. . .

problem is whenever pple hear d term "bad girl" they immediately think of sex. . . a bad girl simply doesnt stick to conformity, who plays by her own rules and goes for what she wants. i dont even knw why i bother

michelin89:

There is nothing bad in the bad girl's description if you noticed. It's just labelled so because it doesn't conform to the norm.

thank u
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2008
Charles A.:

bad girls don't really exist @ poster let me help you point out something you missed i.e "bad girls are big girls and big girls don't cry" well the irony of the quote is I have a lot of bad girl friends you know the typical hot bad girl who is will to ride with chu even when you tell them you are a player but just when I broke their heart they cryed,but I guess the bumping made us all be friends and keep the bumping going.now @ poster all that definition of yours about a bad girl is all wack to me alrite,now here is the deal a typical bad girl is one who's willing to ride with a player,a gangsta,a baron or a man who's illegal.(don't get it twisted)am out!

and yet again another child who cant get over d fact that he can talk about sex without being reprimanded lipsrsealed
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by polynesian(f): 9:13am On May 01, 2010
lmao@CrazyMan & chamotex from page 1.

you smartass loool
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by blakbarbie: 4:18am On May 13, 2010
once a good girls gone bad she's gone forever, (that's what he said)
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by oyinda3(f): 4:41am On May 13, 2010
i'm definitely not a bad girl - i don't have the personality for it. but respect to all the "bad" girls out there. lol very brave women i must say
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Mudley313: 7:18am On May 13, 2010
*shake my head* @ juvenile deliquents fooling themselves

bad girl ko, bad girl ni

where i'm from, bad girl = ashewo

fullstop
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by queeneve: 7:25am On May 13, 2010
I hang my keys and throw my card away! Bad girls isn't always what MEDIA PAINT bad girls to be. You can be a
bad girl simply by voicing your opinions against the CROWD, BAD GIRLS IS USUALLY THE LEADERS AND NOT THE FOLLOWERS,

I am no longer a leader now that I am about to get married, My fiance is now my leader and I am happy
to follow my baby because I know he got my back and always put me first, SO I DONT MIND BE A GOOD GIRL!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by SAGoddess: 7:47am On May 13, 2010
LOL, I had no idea that not wearing underwear is a sign one is a bad girl, I guess then the girls that wear those ugly bloomers (covering the entire backside) with panty lines showing through the pants or skirt are the sweetest girls, throw a granny bra in the mix and you have got the perfect girl=wife! grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tolulop001(f): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, I had no idea that not wearing underwear is a sign one is a bad girl, I guess then the girls that wear those ugly bloomers (covering the entire backside) with panty lines showing through the pants or skirt are the sweetest girls, throw a granny bra in the mix and you have got the perfect girl=wife! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Onchedu(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2010
Some of this is gender deceptive. Inspiration to get U into sh*t they didnt tel U bad girls end up in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.