Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Senate President, David Mark Was Slapped During The National Assembly Chaos? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senate President, David Mark Was Slapped During The National Assembly Chaos? (792 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, David Mark Was Slapped During The National Assembly Chaos? by motunslim: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
So some people are claiming they witnessed when the President of the Senate and chairman of the National Assembly, Senator David Mark was ‘slapped’ during the National Assembly chaos?.....http://trendmaniang..com/2014/11/senate-president-david-mark-was-slapped.html
Re: Senate President, David Mark Was Slapped During The National Assembly Chaos? by holatin(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
show me d video

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's Story For Thegods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / And Chris Rock Files For Divorce After 19 Years Of / Basketmouth Shares Lovely Throwback Photo With His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.