Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. (36770 Views)

Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] / Effect Of This ASUU Strike On Students And Lecturers / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by coolvitus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ds is 2 bad 2 2 bad
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by condralbede(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
military open fire on studentsare d students armed
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by yaqub07: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Its very unfortunate,what kind of leadership do we have in this country?

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Collynzo9: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Let those soldiers be deployed to Sambisa as soon as possible.
Hopless cowards.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by youngice(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kidash:
This morning as the ongoing protest continue in unijos.the military men opened fire at student killing 3 and leaving others injured the administration have asked the student to vacate the hostel...please right now we are scared and the militry people are chasing us pointing guns at us is this another war? *update*The University of Jos has now been shut indefinately by the authorities to avoid further escalation. Source-ICEfm 96.1 aka Ujay fm
Please what caused the fracas
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by mistabiola: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Na only this kind thing dem fit do!!!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Vickcube(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Obj killed student unionism in dis coun3.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by echobee(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Atleast for once,u guys should be serious angry.Nairaland,una need serious deliverance.
RIP to d dead. cry
Babyboy1986:
Hmmmmm
decode55:
sad
seapson:
Ok
Librate:
m
Whizzdom:

grin grin grin
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by mistabiola: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
youngice:

Please what caused the fracas

Hike in tuition fee now
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
OMG
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by ignis: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
This is one of the major reasons why people join Boko Haram. What do they expect the family members and loved ones of the innocent victims to do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by bigiyaro(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nothing go happen, the vc, the shooters will all go scot free. It's unfortunate that the students died for nothing. what were they thinking! This is naija for God's sake, nothing works here, wen world wide bringbackourgirls protest no work, nah dis one won work? Anyway RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Jerryojozy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gwoza is stil captured oh... Save ur bullents 4 them.

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wicked people, wasting bullets on students. Instead of going to Mubi, Sambisa and ......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Bennyberry(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
When the military and police who are mandated to protect us 'the civilians',are nw attacking us..it shows we are in a great mess and i don't expect a goverment who claims the citizens are deir main focus to allow such impunity.These mess started a long time and yet no one is calling the military and police to order.everything is politics in this country.
Just last week it was the REPS.today it the STUDENT.

IF IT CONTINUES THE PRESIDENT MIGHT FALL VICTIM OF THIS HIGH HANDEDNESS AND IMPUNITY OF THE FORCE..

Disclaimer- Am not a loyalist of any political party.I hold loyality to my country alone..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by greglee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
It is quite unfortunate, how could the soldiers open fire on students? I wonder Wat dis country is turning into. RIP to the dead.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by umaryusuf(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
What is all these.....?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by pmc01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
I'm sincerely looking forward to the reaction of the Presidency to this very disheartening piece of news. A press statement by Mr. Abati will do for a start.

Or is it only when politics is involved that we get such? What happened to Governance and the responsiveness attribute of leadership?

#trying not to give up on the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by newacca: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
I weep for my country, Nigeria. cry cry
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Evathyst(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wat bad news will one not hear under Mr Clueless' administration. First, it was some defenceless citizens that were brutally killed in Abuja by a raid conducted by DSS, Marilyn Ogar(dt lousy b*tch) told Nigerians doz pple are boko haram suspects. Wonder wat our army spokesman will call ds UNIJOS stdnts dt were gruesomely murdered now? boko haram sponsors abi informants

Next, it was an attack by the police on d speaker of House of Reps. Under whose order u'll ask.

As if dt was not enough, APC's data centre was invaded overnight by ds same lawless DSS. it was a political matter we'll all say. D truth is 'An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere'. I sha know wen we d masses have had enough, we'll rise up in protest irrespective of party affiliations.

As 4 me, ain't gonna participate in any kinda aluta 4 now make our yeye army dem no use person learn shooting. Stupid pple wey dey run away anytime boko boiz show face.

7 Likes

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by thiefnubu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kidash:
This morning as the ongoing protest continue in unijos.the military men opened fire at student killing 3 and leaving others injured the administration have asked the student to vacate the hostel...please right now we are scared and the militry people are chasing us pointing guns at us is this another war? *update*The University of Jos has now been shut indefinately by the authorities to avoid further escalation. Source-ICEfm 96.1 aka Ujay fm
U have got mail
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by mcmukoko12(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by happyzed0(f): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nawaoooo wat is dis country turnin.into God pls save ur. Children oooooo
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by abysirius(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wait a minute.. Are we being led by mad men in Nigeria? What's going on in this country?

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by smudge2079(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ur papa hauz
obiZEAL:
The bullets wasted on unijos student today alone are enough to take out inhabitants of sambisa!!!
and they want us to leave the hostel
To were now....
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
How I wish these students will out their foot down and demand justice for their murdered comrades.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
I'm not playing the Devil's advocate here but I've seen protests where students grab guns from soldiers believing in their 'odeshi'.

Whoever order soldiers to face students should be held responsible, protests ought to be managed by policemen not the Military that are scared of Book Haram.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by tunshe: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Only in Nigeria!

The whole Missouri was shutdown last night in protest for the killing of a teen by a police officer.

In Nigeria, killing by Military and policeman is a routine.

Vote the clueless and allow the madness to continue.

4 Likes

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by pmc01(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
This is one of the major reasons why people join Boko Haram. What do they expect the family members and loved ones of the innocent victims to do?

You hit the nail on the head. We really like chasing shadows in this country. I thought we should have learnt this important lesson already. Injustice will continue breeding monsters that can hardly be tamed.

Oh my dear Nigeria, my heart weeps!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by eugenela(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nna men, na wa for sojas self their own don too much for students heads killing innocent students who r trying to become something to society killed by security agent whom I'm not sure he passed via the 4walls. Too bad.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by ceejay80s(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
This kin thing no fit happen in europe or america, the parents of the deceased should prepare for court, its rubbish na
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Krisddon: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kidash:
Nigerian military doing the wrong thing at the wrong time and at a very wrong place! Let them go to Sambisa and face real enemies dem no fit! Thank God is not like that here in Iraq smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.