Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ladies And Guys That Smoke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys That Smoke. (732 Views)

Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? / Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. / Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by andysnoopy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
For guys that smoke only.

How do you deal with that one girl that is always ready to drag your last jot off your mouth and step on it. Give you the cold reception at night when you sneak out to take a jot and the stench gave you away to her. Every smoker knows nothing matters anymore when the cravings come but this one girl is really a pain in the smoking ass. And the funny thing is girls like that stay cos they genuinely love you or is it a sign of sending message that they are here to stay??
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by ronald4lif(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
I didn't grab, or is only smokers that are meant to comprehend the message
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by chimerase2: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Andy grin
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by andysnoopy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
I didn't grab, or is only smokers that are meant to comprehend the message

MUMU take ur yeye head out of this thread.
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by Gooci(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Andy has dropped his dropping again undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by ronald4lif(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
andysnoopy:

MUMU take ur yeye head out of this thread.

Ahh take am jeje bruv, no be quarell
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Girls be like.

I can't date a guy that smokes.

But she can finish 6 bottles of oh mpa in 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by andysnoopy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
Girls be like.

I can't date a guy that smokes.

But she can finish 6 bottles of oh mpa in 20 minutes.

You get the drift my man. This one girl is used to wrecking my cigarette whenever we are together.. But she drinks LOL
Re: Ladies And Guys That Smoke. by LEvuls(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not a big deal, out there in europe smoking is a way of life most especially during d cold weather seasons, they smoke even around d mosque or church premises.

Na only for here this part of the world where its seems abominable.

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Still Exist. / Help Me Advice My Friend. / Your Fear In Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.