Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria (1841 Views)

Free Astrology Reading For All (discover High Secret About Yourself) / Christianity And Astrology / Astrology, Zodiac Signs And Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria by dharmmyajishako(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tarot Reading is both a science and an art. It could be learnt and with practice you could be very good but in my case, I can say I have been gifted. Tarot Reading has really been castigated by some religious Sects, Christians are actually spearhead this antagonism many of them claiming it is "Demonic".

I am a Christian and i belong to one of the fire praying churches in Nigeria but I think I can't hide in the closet any more. I am not trying to go commercial so please reduce your castigation if you really want to do that at all.

Should you have questions concerning Tarot reading both from scientific and religious perspective, you could comment and if you have real life issues you would want us to tackle with the tarot, I am stretching my hand to help.

1 Like

Re: Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria by urheme: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
dharmmyajishako:
Tarot Reading is both a science and an art. It could be learnt and with practice you could be very good but in my case, I can say I have been gifted. Tarot Reading has really been castigated by some religious Sects, Christians are actually spearhead this antagonism many of them claiming it is "Demonic".

I am a Christian and i belong to one of the fire praying churches in Nigeria but I think I can't hide in the closet any more. I am not trying to go commercial so please reduce your castigation if you really want to do that at all.

Should you have questions concerning Tarot reading both from scientific and religious perspective, you could comment and if you have real life issues you would want us to tackle with the tarot, I am stretching my hand to help.

what can tarot reading do for mankind
do they solve problems or create problems
Re: Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
dharmmyajishako:

I want a scientific explanation of tarot reading
Re: Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria by dharmmyajishako(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tarot cards is an ancient style of finding answers to life questions via the use of cards that have four suits that represent works ( Clubs and Diamonds) and emotions (Heart and Spades) and how it helps mankind.
lets put up a challenge
Re: Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria by PEPSI: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
dharmmyajishako:
Tarot cards is an ancient style of finding answers to life questions via the use of cards that have four suits that represent works ( Clubs and Diamonds) and emotions (Heart and Spades) and how it helps mankind.
lets put up a challenge
Nice
Re: Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria by oliva980: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
There are many tarot card guides available, but the Rider-Waite deck is probably the best choice for beginners. Get more Interesting details about digital planners on tovaio.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is Not A Curse! Just An Inconvenienceā€¦ / You Gain More By GOOGLING Than By Attending Church / Atheists Who Converted From Christian Families.....share Your Expirience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.