Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra (3908 Views)

Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Dangote's $600million Cement Plant In Ethiopia (A Closer Look) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Donmarrius: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can't belief bastards has taken over this beautiful thread,just few minutes after it was created!.

Mods,you guys are of most men mesirable.
I demand that seun sack you all for gross failure in discharge of duty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Donmarrius: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can't belief bastards has taken over this beautiful thread,just few minutes after it was created!.

I demand that seun sack you all for gross failure in discharge of duty..
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jobless touts

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by tsolz1300: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ebig22:
If u drop ur email here these boys go use am trace u for facebook come dey form don ,na thunder go fire una i dare u people post my pics
Onyemaobi Collins..may thunder fire you bastad

See this law undergraduate forming strong man.. if I hear any word from you again, I will deal with you.. Yibeo bastad

1 Like

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jobless fools

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
All these useless boys have derailed a wonderful thread

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by tsolz1300: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Generals KoroHeavy and terminator231, I want to deal with Ebig22 ,the Kogi state university undergraduate that lives in Onitsha tonight..
What do you say?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Frankenstein: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good things are happening in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by tsolz1300: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
KoroHeavy:

relax Major

We are having a big show -coming soon.

Let us wait for General Scatter to give us the green light

I have seen the subject- fat and ugly Igbo fool

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

OK General
grin his time will surely come..
In the fat phool's words --" na thunder go fire una, I dare una to post my picx " grin what he failed to realize was that we already have hundreds of yibeos pictures including his own..
Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by LajaLaba: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
What's going on here?
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Donmarrius:

I demand that seun sack you all for gross failure in discharge of duty.

They have the support of OAMJ. They don't know what they are doing to themselves yet

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Collynzo9: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
tsolz1300:

OK General
grin his time will surely come..
In the fat phool's words --" na thunder go fire una, I dare una to post my picx " grin what he failed to realize was that we already have hundreds of yibeos pictures including his own..
Ignorance is a disease
Williams I am just laughing at you here.
How is your bleach faced mom and Mirabel doing?

10 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Vitta: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
This animals are here already. Ugly sons of dirty Oduduwa

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Vitta: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Seun and his mods must do something about this madness. Its getting stale already

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Vitta: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Where those cowards....... Odua animals!

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by funkybully(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why her my Yoruba people so foolish? This is Why hy refuse to date hany yoruba guy.
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by funkybully(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hany yoruba dindinrin that cause trouble here again will have his mama picture splashed all over d internet. Omo ales
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by waternogetemeny: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Beautiful... let us go there...
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Tribal3AST: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Williams aka tsolzseries, come and kneel down here grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Oment7: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chino... This is the kind of people you're dealing with.
You will now be biting your fingers because of your foolishness. Just look at how ofe mmanu bastards spoilt your state thread and you hide your self under your wife's wrapper just like adekunkle the yo-robber coward hide himself in the creek during the civil wargrin

I don't know what these yo-robber apes are doing here.
When the real show begin they will scamper with their tails between their smelling buttocksgrin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
fire bomb any eboe wey abuse yoruba for these thread....vermins nd common criminals
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Tribal3AST: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oya come let's derail this thread tsolz1300, your picture will come up with every picture fray here so be warned grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Tribal3AST: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
lowgeorge:
fire bomb any eboe wey abuse yoruba for these thread....vermins nd common criminals
aluko ezekiel I advice you go to bed else you will be pounced on, for the sake of your mother grin grin
Re: Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
una dey mad......y everything na yoruba sef..... u all wanna die an untimely death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Can Make Money From Rice Biz / Buyers Of Pet Plastic Bottle In Southeast / Is There A Means To Spent More Than The 100 USD Monthly Limit On Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.