Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Kate Henshaw: “I Am Not Sharing money. Vote Me If You Want change” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Henshaw: “I Am Not Sharing money. Vote Me If You Want change” (537 Views)

Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / UN Condemns Israel For Not Sharing Iron Dome with Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw: “I Am Not Sharing money. Vote Me If You Want change” by luigiajah(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Will you vote for Kate Henshaw.. Seems
Nigerian Actors are veering into politics..
Nollywood star actress, Kate Henshaw
who is vying for a position at the Federal
House of Representatives under PDP has
revealed her election strategy isn’t to
share any money. She opened up in a
recent interview:
“There’s no money. I can’t match the
people who have been in the system for
20 to 30 years. I’m going with God and
my heart. I’m not sharing money. If you
continue sharing money, it will never
stop. If you want a change, a true
change, then vote for me and you’ll see
the change. But if you want money, hey,
go for money and stay where you are and
don’t ever complain” she says in an
interview.
She also revealed that she doesnt plan to
hold an office for too long:
“I don’t hope to be there forever. I just
want to do, make noise, leave when the
ovation is loudest. That’s the best way. I
don’t want to be there for 10 years, 12
years, 16 years, that’s the best way. I
want to do other things. 4- 8 years.
That’s the limit…you can hold me to my
word” she declares.
Well, we wish Kate all the best at the
polls

http://www.informationng.com/2014/11/kate-henshaw-i-am-not-sharing-money-vote-me-if-you-want-change.html

http://mich ajah..com/2014/11/kate-henshaw-i-am-not-sharing-money.html
Re: Kate Henshaw: “I Am Not Sharing money. Vote Me If You Want change” by Whizzdom(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
She don talk oooo grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw: “I Am Not Sharing money. Vote Me If You Want change” by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
but u shARING PUSSY? undecided

ALL FOR THE gODS

(1) (Reply)

GEJ is trying / Many Killed As Bomb Rips Through Central Mosque In Kano / Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.