Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread (3738 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {chemistry Thread} / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by pickabeau1: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Microflux:
okay!. Thanks alot. Just make sure you invite your e-friends, both jambites and non-jambites. It promises to be fantastic. And i knw when the result z released all partakers will flood nl with testimonies. Thanks.kiss

Amen
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
Following.

I will teach/shed more light on social science subjects.
This is also an avenue for me to learn.
Thanks Microflux.

Xcapizt
Airbornelacer
Logodwhiz

You might like this.

Thanks for this, Ma.
I really like this and i support this setup.

Will be gald to contribute my quota in the Science subjects, most expecially, Mathematics and Physics.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Waow! thanks. Noted.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by MizMyColi(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks for this, Ma.
I really like this and i support this setup.

Will be gald to contribute my quota in the Science subjects, most expecially, Mathematics and Physics.

I may not be a science geek.

But I have surrounded myself with them noni.

Thanks LogoDwhiz.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by pickabeau1: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Over to you.. you have a core of resource persons now

get the ball rolling
Microflux:
Waow! thanks. Noted.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Yustash001(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Following.....
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

I may not be a science geek.

But I have surrounded myself with them noni.

Thanks LogoDwhiz.

That's awesome.
Wish i have your type of friendliness.
Not really that open.

Uwc!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:
Over to you.. you have a core of resource persons now

get the ball rolling
ohkay! Please can u hep us to make a workable timetable for the tutorial or mayb u and mizmycoli?
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by pickabeau1: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Microflux:
ohkay! Please can u hep us to make a workable timetable for the tutorial or mayb u and mizmycoli?

that will be difficult considering my schedule and dare i presume her's

Thats why i said you should do this once or twice a day with all the difficult questions

we then comein, answer with explanations and move on

until it starts.. nothing will happen
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

that will be difficult considering my schedule and dare i presume her's

Thats why i said you should do this once or twice a day with all the difficult questions

we then comein, answer with explanations and move on

until it starts.. nothing will happen
ohkay!
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not to be an indolent moderator. I will teach Biology!
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Following.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennimma:
Following.
ohkay. Miss. NL
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Microflux:
ohkay. Miss. NL
I can handle govt...has anyone taken that?
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennimma:

no!. Ohkay. Tanks
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can support anyone interested in learning tricks to solving maths questions in little time. Very simple tricks that could reveal the answers quickly, which is often how JAMB wants the questions solved. No long solutions.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:
I can support anyone interested in learning tricks to solving maths questions in little time. Very simple tricks that could reveal the answers quickly, which is often how JAMB wants the questions solved. No long solutions.

Microflux
Please follow him up.

He is genius! kiss
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:
ohkay you are really of usefulnes to the growth of this tutorial how cn u b of hep?
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennimma:

We can both share that wink

And maybe i'll chip in some parts of literature smiley
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Microflux
Please follow him up.

He is genius! kiss
ok. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Fabdedon(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
i wish Technical drawing is being offered here...i would have offered my best..i help in maths too
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Microflux
Please follow him up.

He is genius! kiss

You looking for trouble, mizzy.
Microflux, I'll be glad to offer my assistance.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nelsizzy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
I will teach commerce....
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Microflux:
ohkay you are really of usefulnes to the growth of this tutorial how cn u b of hep?
Maths basically. Quick tricks to solving jamb maths. Just keep me informed by tagging me when you begin and people bring on their maths questions. I'll also gladly go through the steps with them, provided i can.

Let me give you a quick example.

Find the equation of a line parallel to y = -4χ + 2 passing through (2,3)

A. y - 4χ + 11 = 0
B. y + 4χ + 11 = 0
C. y - 4χ - 11 = 0
D. y + 4χ - 11 = 0

This is a jamb question i just copied from the internet. To answer this question the normal way, you have to go through long series of steps which involve determining the gradient of the line and then using some funny equation to calculate the gradient of the line and then the equation of the line.
To solve this faster, it's better to work from the answer. If the line must pass through (2,3) then the first part of the answer should cancel out 11 in the second part. The student immediately sees that y + 4x should sum to give 11. Immediately you realize that only D has y + 4x=11 so that (2,3) actually passes through. So D is the answer. No need to go through the hassles of following solution steps. You get me?
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

Maths basically. Quick tricks to solving jamb maths. Just keep me informed by tagging me when you begin and people bring on their maths questions. I'll also gladly go through the steps with them, provided i can.

A. y - 4χ + 11 = 0
B. y + 4χ + 11 = 0
C. y - 4χ - 11 = 0
D. y + 4χ - 11 = 0

This is a jamb question i just copied from the internet. To answer this question the normal way, you have to go through long series of steps which involve determining the gradient of the line and then using some funny equation to calculate the gradient of the line and then the equation of the line.
To solve this faster, it's better to work from the answer. If the line must pass through (2,3) then the first part of the answer should cancel out 11 in the second part. The student immediately sees that y + 4x should sum to give 11. Immediately you realize that only D has y + 4x=11 so that (2,3) actually passes through. So D is the answer. No need to go through the hassles of following solution steps. You get me?

Mbanu
Maths just got real in here shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nelsizzy:
I will teach commerce....
ohkay thanks! Noted.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sounds like a cool plan. I'm game.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by jimmy101231(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can handle Economics. government or Yoruba
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
D
naijaboiy:

okay! Thanks ,Noted

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
jimmy101231:
I can handle Economics. government or Yoruba
okay tanx! Noted.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fabdedon:
i wish Technical drawing is being offered here...i would have offered my best..i help in maths too
thanks alot!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial 2015 launch thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

A. y - 4χ + 11 = 0
B. y + 4χ + 11 = 0
C. y - 4χ - 11 = 0
D. y + 4χ - 11 = 0

Goof is doing community service tongue

...for a man of your calibre to be here teaching mathematics to secondary schools pupils on a forum like NL gives Nigeria hope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phlebotomy Technicians / What Sperm Does To A Woman [NOT PREGNANCY] / WOW! NMC Olympiad 2019/2020 Results Are Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.