Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nyesom Wike Behind My Disqualification; Allege Tonye Princewill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Behind My Disqualification; Allege Tonye Princewill (631 Views)

Nyesom Wike, Tonye Princewill, Dakuku Peterside Pictured Together / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Behind My Disqualification; Allege Tonye Princewill by IDEApro(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unconfirmed reports has it that the south south committee has obeyed Wike instruction and disqualified me from contesting for the Governor of Rivers state under the PDP.

Reason: I am not a PDP member.

This is madness. I am not a PDP member after I raised hundreds of millions for the party, donated a multi million naira media centre to the national HQ and participated in all affairs of the party I was invited to? Not a member but you collected millions for PDP form. If this decision is true, this marks a low in our state's politics. I will confirm for sure later today but our source are pretty reliable.

My options are to

1. Appeal
2.Quit politics altogether
3. Stay in PDP even though they say I am not one of them
or
4. Go to another party (not APC) and run

While I ponder on the options let me state that my commitment to Good luck Jonathan reelection is strong, PDP or not.

In addition to disqualifying me, Nimi Wilson Jack, Bekinbo Dagogo Jack and Dumo Lulu Briggs were also disqualified just to mention a few.

Tonye Princewill, A Rivers state guber hopeful just updated his Facebook with this report.
Re: Nyesom Wike Behind My Disqualification; Allege Tonye Princewill by mathmatica: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
He should be rest assured that he would find sympathy among jobless rivers youths,who would be ready to murder their mother for a piece of cigarette. Himself and the wike he is accusing of outsmarting him,will only end up ruining the rivers state Amaechi would leave in ruin...

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Speaker In Trouble Over Anti-jonathan Comment / Aliyu Blasts Defectors From PDP: You Are Disloyal And Selfish / Jonathan’s Leadership Style Defective - Dr. Christopher Kolade (former Amb. U.K)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.