Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (367 Views)

A Word From GOD / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Four wraps of eba (supposedly) and she could not but say that which it
actually was, even when she had to correct herself later....

"Four wraps of poo poo."

Confirming that which another had noted just a few days earlier, even though
with a kinder intent - or so I believe - this being....

"You are still eating poo."

From nought but boiled water (for a week, sometimes; or more) to nought but garri,
flavoured with salt (for three weeks, sometimes; or more) two decades have gone by, and
I am "still eating poo."

That I may continue to fill up in my flesh that which is lacking in the afflictions of
Masculinism; for the sake of my bride, which - being my pride,
The Pride - is Machismo Renaissance.

And, speaking more on the plundering of my property (that not only,
definitely, had an entire site (owned by the First Bank of
Nigeria PLC) withdrawn from the internet - that I may then lose certain
admission into the ivory tower, in a more civilised country; but that also appears to
have the adversary - via the crime of identity theft - striving to defraud me of
a post-graduate diploma, earned from the University of Ibadan) I have no more than this
to say, for now....

GOD is able, after thou hast done thy worst, to raise me up from
the least thou leaves, to that utmost I would that I be.

For I know that I have the truly best of all possessions, and an even more abiding one.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of November 2014 / The Ten Commandments / Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.