Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. (3412 Views)

Reasons Why Most Girls On Nairaland Don't Upload Their Pix..... / [photos] +18 Charly Boy "DOING IT" With His Two Daughters [punk Kingdom]!!!! / Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by naijadiva2(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2006
spanish boy trying to dutty wine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtIiA6rMMFo
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by naijadiva2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2006
ya'll should really check this out. spanish boy could wine and dutty wine like no one. pop the booty perfectly and his dutty wine split is unbelieveable.
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by Remmzy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2006
@naija_diva[b]its still a ladies thing, he has not the essential particulars; no rearassle or front{using naija police slangs}[/b]. But he tried, men cant do that because of my neck.
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2006
hmmm,he tried but forget it,many girls can do it,have u watch those makosa dancers from togo,lome,gabon.if they twist it u wil wet ur p, t
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by iice(f): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2006
he tried o, kudos to am
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
hey girl,i see the guy really tripped you with his doings.he try.wats happening around ya

call someone and tell him/her what u appreciate abt them
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by iice(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2006
Am good girl (hope am not mistaken @ your post lol) He ddnt really trip me but he tried, coz lord knows white guys missed out on dance blessings. . .whats up with you?
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2006
they sure miss out on makosa only,check them on RnB shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,boring day at work today,as if that is not enough,i looked at myself and i felt bad.am growing fattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.i feel like shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.i know i ve to do something and i happen to know a place where i can do the something but i just don;t know why i keep postponing it.i feel sorry for myself.am spoiling my terrific shape
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by iice(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2006
Awww girl, just try to make the effort now that you can quickly shape up coz it will be harder when it gets out of hand. You got to do what you got to do wink wink
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2006
baby,i dey try ooooooooooooo,i can;t understand this kind of laziness on my part,i use to jog when i was in school,since i graduate,i just throw caution to the wind and am eating like no man business.i know i have to do it.thanks for ur encouragement.what do u do to keep trim.
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by lauryn(f): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2006
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin, dont kill me shocked
That boi dance am pass me, I no go lie, holy shit shocked shocked
I annot believe it, see as im cock up him yansh grin grin grin grin
singing: fuk inna d wata, fuk inna d air grin grin
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by iice(f): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
@onlygirl, o dear, i knw what you mean by the whole lazy thing lol me sha i get a hard time adding weight plus i love water, so wheneva i get the chance i hit the pool or beach even if its just to lay in the sun and sip on coconuts lol
LMAO @Lauryn
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2006
@lauryn,u sure say u nor fit dance am,let me give you a dancing lesson.
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2006
@ iice,my girl forget that water thing,it is not working for me at all,i dey drink water na shioooooooooooooooooooooooooo,the thing is,i work late into the night,weekends,and i eat late in the night too and mostly fast food,u see why i nor fit go gym sef,my girl i tire for the system jioooooooooooooooooo.the whole work work life am living now is making me lose touch with my roots,i don;t even have time for my guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by iice(f): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2006
Onlygirl, i feel you o, chaiiii, you need to make time to do something even if na with your guy. . .Cheer up, mayb things will take a turn for the better one of these days smiley
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by onlygirl(f): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
my girl,if the guy never tire for me.I wil do something for sure.this weekend,i will go pay at the gym,maybe after my money is involve the desire will materalise.what do u do?
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by iice(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
Men, yes made your paying will get get you motivated lol as for me i do a day job grin and maybe soon to move to a night one dunno yet, still testing the waters grin
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by neelsel(f): 2:54am On Apr 21, 2007
Batty bwoy angry angry angry
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by ikamefa(f): 2:57am On Apr 21, 2007
neelsel:

Batty bwoy angry angry angry

roflmao grin

the boy be doing his thang grin
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by neelsel(f): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2007
ikamefa:

roflmao grin

the boy be doing his thang grin

Probably somebody doing his "thang" ( the rear entrance )
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by ikamefa(f): 3:02am On Apr 21, 2007
hahaha grin
Re: spanish boy doing the dutty wine.does it better than most girls.It's so funny. by romeo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2008
Ehhmmm! That's a Colombian boy and not a Spanish boy. check your map very well wink

(1) (Reply)

Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread / Why Women Breast Are Getting Bigger / Ironman, The Major Supplier Of Iron Rods For Your Construction Works: Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.