Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife (11028 Views)

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Tranquill: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
She is an Igbo woman and the last wife of Atiku Abubakar. He is a devout muslim and he is entitled to four wives.

Congratulations Barr. Jamila Atiku Abubakar.

She is also the one that escaped from the US law enforcement agents with her husband and ran to Dubai to evade the law. Didnt know she has landed in Naija but she and husband are still on the wanted list though.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Dreyl(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
for now
my pumpkin smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by thaoriginator: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm, is this his 6th wife or what? mtchew
I was reading your personal text, and guess what it said.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by thaoriginator: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2014
babyosisi:

GEJ till 2019!!!
oma pe nbe!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by nduchucks: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
She is an Igbo woman and the last wife of Atiku Abubakar. He is a devout muslim and he is entitled to four wives.

Congratulations Barr. Jamila Atiku Abubakar.

Not that jamila's tribe is a factor in this discussion, but I'll like to inform those who may not know ,uch about Jamila Atiku.

Jamilah Atiku Abubakar aka Jennifer Douglas E. aka Jennifer Douglas-Abubakar is the fourth wife of Vice President Atiku Abubakar.
A former journalist and Ph.D. student at the American University in Washington, Mrs. Atiku is the Founder, President and CEO of GEDE Foundation, a non-profit organization based in the Washington DC area of the United States.

The lady is actually an American, though one cannot prove that her ancestors were not Igbos brought to the US due to slavery. The woman fine die if una see her live - very brilliant too.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Tranquill: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
nduchucks:

Not that jamila's tribe is a factor in this discussion, but I'll like to inform those who may not know ,uch about Jamila Atiku.

Jamilah Atiku Abubakar aka Jennifer Douglas E. aka Jennifer Douglas-Abubakar is the fourth wife of Vice President Atiku Abubakar.
A former journalist and Ph.D. student at the American University in Washington, Mrs. Atiku is the Founder, President and CEO of GEDE Foundation, a non-profit organization based in the Washington DC area of the United States.

The lady is actually an American, though one cannot prove that her ancestors were not Igbos brought to the US due to slavery. The woman fine die if una see her live - very brilliant too.

She's a pure Igbo woman from Anambra and her real name is Jennifer Iwenjorah. She was a reporter with the Nigerian Television Authority in the early 80s. It was much later she acquired US citizenship after a long stay
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Kingslaw(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wife or daughter
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by nduchucks: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tranquill:

She's a pure Igbo woman from Anambra and her real name is Jennifer Iwenjorah. She was a reporter with the Nigerian Television Authority in the early 80s. It was much later she acquired US citizenship after a long stay

I stand corrected.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by tpia5: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Are you for real?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Tranquill: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
nduchucks:

I stand corrected.
If you prefere to remain standing that's your problem. People like you never take corrections. She is from Anambra state and used to work with NTA. She even had about two kids before she married Atiku. What I am not sure is if she was married to the father(s) of those children.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by nduchucks: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tranquill:

If you prefere to remain standing that's your problem. People like you never take corrections. She is from Anambra state and used to work with NTA. She even had about two kids before she married Atiku. What I am not sure is if she was married to the father(s) of those children.

ogini ne me gi dia?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by tpia5: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
But in what way does the lady look like an African American?

I don't get it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Osyfellaini(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats to Barrister Jennifer Atiku Abubakar on her call to the Nigeria Bar Association. cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Olaolufred(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tranquill:

AN IGBO WOMAN MARRIED JANJ*WEE*?

THERE IS NOTHING MONEY CAN NOT DO.

IT CAN BUY PRESIDENCY AWAY FROM ********* SINCE LAST DAYS OF NNAMDI.

I MEAN THE GREAT ZIK.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by tomakint: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2014
babyosisi:

Do you think I care about her tribe
I asked what position she occupies in the wifedom

@ tomakint I see you reading,longest time
Getting ready for Christmas?

GEJ till 2019!!!
Thanks for the mention, I was serving a ban then but I am cool now, longest time too babyosisi, I hope you are doing fine and a Merry Christmas to you in Advance.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Why West African Leaders Insist On Civil Rule In Mali / Subsidy Removal: Poor Nigerians Will Hit 101million Without Palliatives, W’ban / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.