Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism (7374 Views)

Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding / We Need Nigerian Consumerism Or Consumer Movement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just accidentally found online a tag being used for men with some of my way of thinking and the male-hating I have been screaming on NL.

[size=18pt]MGTOW (”Men Going Their Own Way”)[/size]

"MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be.

It is saying that, as a man I will not surrender my will to the social expectations of women and society, because both have become hostile against masculinity."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MGTOW is a way of life which refuses to defer to women in defining the worth of men. Instead, it focuses on positive male aspects, inviting men to go their own way in life."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) movement is a weird offshoot of the men's rights movement resembling some kind of straight male separatism. Basically, MGTOWers buy into the same rhetoric MRAs spread ("society is actually biased against men, not women!" etc.), but instead of taking any sort of action, they have vowed to stay away from women altogether, or at least stop forming any sort of relationships with them."

This is the complete opposite of a trained mugu Real Man.

5 Likes

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by MysticZeus: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2014
'

MGTOW isn't the best way to go!
Best Believe, on the long run, it will most definitely turn useless!

'
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by MysticZeus: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2014
'

What's with these ''unhealthy'' Global trends, springing up from the West almost everyday?

'

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
MysticZeus:
'

MGTOW isn't the best way to go!
Best Believe, on the long run, it will most definitely turn useless!

'

They have limited other options considering many men in the West are ball-less fuuktards, who would cowardly watch themselves being discriminated against and support it. But they will then turnaround to label themselves feminists.

Women have found a soft under-belly to attack a man and potentially destroy him: Men's higher libido and the consequently and cultural requirement that men are the one that tend to approach, and responsible for approaching, women.

Every time a man does that, not only is he potentially putting himself forward to be disparaged and rejected, but he also risks reputational damage if he meets the few mean loony ones.

If a man approaches such a woman, he faces a risk, if she chooses, of at best being tagged as "harassing her" or worse being tagged as "sexually preying".

Women can marry you and then take everything you worked for from your youth under a law that makes the stewpid assumption that by them marrying you, they made you or contributed half. They get the house, your money, the kids and the right to limit your ability to see the kids. And hardly anyone finds that sexist as long as it is in favour of the woman.

You need many men to protest these, and there are just not many men with balls to do this. They are more interested in kissing the balls of masculine feminists.

These MGTOW guys have refused to be such victims and avoid all the risks completely. They want to be free-ly themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by MysticZeus: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

They have limited other options considering many men in the West are ball-less fuuktards, who would cowardly watch themselves being discriminated against and support it.
'
This is a Known Fact.

But they will then around to label themselves feminists.

Women have found a soft under-belly to attack a man and potentially destroy him: Men's higher libido and the consequently and cultural requirement that men are the one that tend to approach, and responsible for approaching, women.[/b]
'
There are some few Men who even with their High Libido level, can still not be lured by women into taking feminists decisions, I call them Men with Big Bälls cheesy

[quote]Every time a man does that, not only is he potentially putting himself forward to be disparaged and rejected, but he also risks reputational damage if he meets the few mean loony ones.
'
Well, I'm the Kind of Man that really won't give a flying Saucer

If a man approaches such a woman, he faces a risk, if she chooses, of at best being tagged as "harassing her" or worse being tagged as "sexually preying".

Women can marry you and then take everything you worked for from your youth under a law that makes the stewpid assumption that by them marrying you, they made you or contributed half. They get the house, your money, the kids and the right to limit your ability to see the kids. And hardly anyone finds that sexist as long as it is in favour of the woman.
'
The Case of Tiger Woods comes to Mind Here, what I can boldly say is, THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST STûPîD LAW I've ever come to know.

You need many men to protest these, and there are just not many men with balls to do this. They are more interested in kissing the balls of masculine feminists.
'
LOL, this is true, but what then can we do to increase the number of Men who has got BÄLLS of a real Man!?

These MGTOW guys have refused to be such victims and avoid all the risks completely. They want to be free-ly themselves.

They are all Bunch of FUKTARRRRDS!

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

They have limited other options considering many men in the West are ball-less fuuktards, who would cowardly watch themselves being discriminated against and support it. But they will then around to label themselves feminists.

Women have found a soft under-belly to attack a man and potentially destroy him: Men's higher libido and the consequently and cultural requirement that men are the one that tend to approach, and responsible for approaching, women.

Every time a man does that, not only is he potentially putting himself forward to be disparaged and rejected, but he also risks reputational damage if he meets the few mean loony ones.

@Bold, doesn't take too much to draw up a pre-nup undecided

Anyway, these are straight people's problems, not mine grin

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2014
masonkz:

You will be shocked!

You never knew gaining homosexual marriage comes with its downsides? grin grin grin
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
first world problems. anyway MGTOW are like racial realist but for women. most of the MRA's are women haters
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
A bunch of wimps if you ask me, crying over their inability to get women who will be selfless enough to love them. Prenup is now too hard for these wimp arses. Real men will always have the balls to face down rejection for the things/people they love. They should go and grow a pair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Godiloveu(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
@LordReed : not every man has d heart to face d sovereign powers of feminism. MGTOWs are such group of men.

The reality is ,patriarchy is sinking in d boat of importance Love is just not enough anymore.
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by LordReed(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Godiloveu:
@LordReed : not every man has d heart to face d sovereign powers of feminism. MGTOWs are such group of men.

The reality is ,patriarchy is sinking in d boat of importance Love is just not enough anymore.

Sovereign power my arse! That's a wimp's excuse! Are all women now anti-men? Abeg they should go and sleep they don't know what is doing them jor.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by donodion(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:
Just accidentally found online a tag being used for men with some of my way of thinking and the male-hating I have been screaming on NL......

This is the complete opposite of a trained mugu Real Man.

Saga o o o o o o o o grin grin life aint sweet without women homie.They make the world go bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
donodion:

Saga o o o o o o o o grin grin life aint sweet without women homie.They make the world go bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thin this MGTOWs are still into sleeping with women. They are just not interested in relationship with them.

They are going the way men are in a raw state and wouldn't let women or real men define them. They don't need these people's approval about their choices.

3 Likes

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by donodion(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thin this MGTOWs are still into sleeping with women. They are just not interested in relationship with them.

They are going the way men are in a raw state and wouldn't let women or real men define them. They don't need these people's approval about their choices.

Yea i get their drift..read a few lines about them...i think the problem have to do with the biased law and not necessarily women. Cos men like it or not...we still chasing them boooobs 'n buttsssss. grin grin
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
donodion:

Yea i get their drift..read a few lines about them...i think the problem have to do with the biased law and not necessarily women. Cos men like it or not...we still chasing them boooobs 'n buttsssss. grin grin

Extremely bias laws!

Woke up one morning last week to find out the UK Justice Secretary giving us 2 new sexist approaches in one day.

- The Justice ministry is aiming to do all it can to stop women being jailed for committing minor offences. Of course, men would continue being jailed under the same circumstances. The fuuktard Justice Secretary was even feeling like a "modern", "progressive" real man when interviewed about it. "Women are poor, innocent, defenceless victims of men. .......................But they are men's equals".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31047599

- The Justice ministry is to change processes to ensure men are 100% responsible to prove another adult gave consent. By the way, under the law books, only a women can be in a position of incapability of giving consent when she has drank too much. If a man is in the same state, UNDER THE LAW, it is assumed he gave consent and whatever happens to him afterwards is his problem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31034156

All in one day: 29th of Jan 2014.

4 Likes

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by tpiah11: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
can you at least give credit to where you saw the phrase:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTVLY6oi0w

used by a female, btw.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Extremely bias laws!

Woke up one morning last week to find out the UK Justice Secretary giving us 2 new sexist approaches in one day.

- The Justice ministry is aiming to do all it can to stop women being jailed for committing minor offences. Of course, men would continue being jailed under the same circumstances. The fuuktard Justice Secretary was even feeling like a "modern", "progressive" real man when interviewed about it. "Women are poor, innocent, defenceless victims of men. .......................But they are men's equals".

- The Justice ministry is to change processes to ensure men are 100% responsible to prove another adult gave consent. By the way, under the law books, only a women can be in a position of incapability of giving consent when she has drank too much. If a man is in the same state, UNDER THE LAW, it is assumed he gave consent and whatever happens to him afterwards is his problem.

men rule the world so it's our fault

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2015
TerryCarr:

men rule the world so it's our fault

Too many pucci fcking real men in the UK.

It is their fault.

https://www.nairaland.com/1884918/yes-means-yes-new-sex/25#26700809

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Too many pucci fcking real men in the UK.

It is their fault.

https://www.nairaland.com/1884918/yes-means-yes-new-sex/25#26700809
your from Nigeria does it matter what first world problem whites are complaining about?
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
TerryCarr:

your from Nigeria does it matter what first world problem whites are complaining about?

I am from Nigeria?

And so?

It is not my business what happens where I live?

1 Like

Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sagamite:

I am from Nigeria?

And so?

It is not my business what happens where I live?
white people problems for white people. plus these MRA's are jerks, MGTOW are funny, PUA are monsters
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by AAinEqGuinea: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2015
I heard about this movement years ago and MGTOW attempts to confront many shameful western revelations regarding not only marital laws and serenading ladies.

To say the least, if you think women wade excessively in shallowness (bleaching, weave, surgeries, etc) black men are tirelessly chasing similar abstractions as a show of wealth and masculinity. [i]Aren't women impressed by newest jeans, phone, etc that'll be outdated soon or the money that will never show my face that has arbitrary value?... [/i]And in western world a judge can take all of a man's symbolic tokens of self-worth and award it to the lady so she can spend it with the next clown who's probably managed to collect an inkling more than her last Black knight, she now even more impressed.

There was an attempt in the U.S. to interpret catcalling (taking to women) as a punishable offense, colloquially referred to as "street harassment"... black men naturally were the scapegoat for this justification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

I've met MGTOW guys and for the most part they are the "nice guys" who are finding it difficult to accept the reality that when women raised or coached them with the declarative that women want a "smart, loyal guy" that women were full of sh!t all along. Try as hard as you want, men stand to lose a lot more if a marriage goes sour in the western world, if they were able to display some charismatic trait to even get that far. In the western world, divorce rates are high which mean children from those marriages spend a lot of time near a scorned mom who attempts to shape sons to become unlike the deadbeat she now calls her ex-husband.

I can relate to MGTOW's frustration, but I'm not sitting in a circle with a bunch of guys crying about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chris brown really should not have made this song. he is a wife beater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cHxydDb7o
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
I heard about this movement years ago and MGTOW attempts to confront many shameful western revelations regarding not only marital laws and serenading ladies.

To say the least, if you think women wade excessively in shallowness (bleaching, weave, surgeries, etc) black men are tirelessly chasing similar abstractions as a show of wealth and masculinity. [i]Aren't women impressed by newest jeans, phone, etc that'll be outdated soon or the money that will never show my face that has arbitrary value?... [/i]And in western world a judge can take all of a man's symbolic tokens of self-worth and award it to the lady so she can spend it with the next clown who's probably managed to collect an inkling more than her last Black knight, she now even more impressed.

There was an attempt in the U.S. to interpret catcalling (taking to women) as a punishable offense, colloquially referred to as "street harassment"... black men naturally were the scapegoat for this justification.

I've met MGTOW guys and for the most part they are the "nice guys" who are finding it difficult to accept the reality that when women raised or coached them with the declarative that women want a "smart, loyal guy" that women were full of sh!t all along. Try as hard as you want, men stand to lose a lot more if a marriage goes sour in the western world, if they were able to display some charismatic trait to even get that far. In the western world, divorce rates are high which mean children from those marriages spend a lot of time near a scorned mom who attempts to shape sons to become unlike the deadbeat she now calls her ex-husband.

I can relate to MGTOW's frustration, but I'm not sitting in a circle with a bunch of guys crying about this...
also MGTOW are sexist they believe women are evil. these people go to asia to have sex with prostitutes which would not be a big deal but talk about desperation grin they also believe Asian women make the best wives because they would do everything for you and not talk back. PUA are the worst though
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by TerryCarr(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
TerryCarr:

white people problems for white people. plus these MRA's are jerks, MGTOW are funny, PUA are monsters

Amsorry.

So the problem where I live is not my problem?
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
tpiah11:
can you at least give credit to where you saw the phrase:

used by a female, btw.

First of all, who told you that that is where I saw the phrase?

Secondly, how does MGTOW mean the same thing as GGMOW?
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by coogar: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Extremely bias laws!

harmen harriet is responsible for this. she's been pushing that policy for aeons. where is damiso? harmen harriet's #1 supporter? when i mentioned this many moons ago, damiso said harmen harriet must have been misunderstood. grin
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:

harmen harriet is responsible for this. she's been pushing that policy for aeons. where is damiso? harmen harriet's #1 supporter? when i mentioned this many moons ago, damiso said harmen harriet must have been misunderstood. grin

Yeah, Harriet Harman.

I don't know who made that sexist biatch home secretary.

The woman who in a youth, in her desperation to be a funky and liberal so-called "progressive", stood as a speaker for paedophiles to have the right to take pictures of children.

The woman that said men should never be left to run things on their own because they will get it wrong.

The woman that said Lehman Brothers would never have failed, if it was Lehman Sisters.

The woman that says we should not assume fathers are useful in the family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020553/Why-does-Harriet-Harman-hate-marriage.html

Shockingly, she is the first to scream sexism when she was not elected for Labour deputy leadership. To her, it is because she is a woman, not because she is a dumb, moronic ediot and her history of complete incompetence in her previous ministerial roles!
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by coogar: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
masonkz:

prenup is not applicable in the UK.
the family court judges don't give a rat's ass about it. they are not enforceable. if the marriage breaks down, there's a high possibility the court will not uphold the terms of the prenup.
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by coogar: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Yeah, Harriet Harman.

I don't know who made that sexist biatch home secretary.

The woman who in a youth, in her desperation to be a funky and liberal so-called "progressive", stood as a speaker for paedophiles to have the right to take pictures of children.

The woman that said men should never be left to run things on their own because they will get it wrong.

The woman that said Lehman Brothers would never have failed, if it was Lehman Sisters.

The woman that says we should not assume fathers are useful in the family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020553/Why-does-Harriet-Harman-hate-marriage.html

Shockingly, she is the first to scream sexism when she was not elected for Labour deputy leadership. To her, it is because she is a woman, not because she is a dumb, moronic ediot and her history of complete incompetence in her previous ministerial roles!

she's a troll....
always cooking up dodgy stats to suit her evil agenda. she's been caught several times & humiliated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225360/Humiliation-Harriet-Harman-statisticians-dismiss-claims-equal-pay.html
Re: MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:

she's a troll....
always cooking up dodgy stats to suit her evil agenda. she's been caught several times & humiliated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225360/Humiliation-Harriet-Harman-statisticians-dismiss-claims-equal-pay.html

And goofing, incompetent mooron thinks it is because she is a woman she was not selected as deputy leader.

I dare say, the only reason she is a leading politician is because she is a woman.

If she was a man and this dumb, she would not get far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? / Femi Solar Features Mega 99, Prince Abel Dosumu In New Song (PHOTOS) / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.