Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (318439 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Infoseye(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
@poster just be real no fancy words etc go straight to the point and tell her you like her you like her personality and would like to see more of her if she does not mind if she says its ok then if u want ask her for her mobile then from there u are on bro wink
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by luckia(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2009
hi, go through the net and you will so many Tips and Tricks on how to get a girl, but onething for sure they all vary and this is to say you are the only one that knows what to do after what you love, hey friend just be yourself, approach the girl tell her what you feel about her, show it to her
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by StellaN3(f): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2009
just walk up to her
and say, baby wasup
how are u doing, i like ur stlye
what's ur name pls etc tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 12, 2009
Easy stuff! Tell her that your father is the owner of Bar Beach and the Abuja National Stadium! grin grin It works like a charm grin.

Talking of charms. Covertly take pictures of the chick and FedEx two 5X7'' copies to me. My grandfather is an infamous babalowo. The chick to find you come within 24 hours. Comes with a warranty!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by apache77(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2009
No long thing? why all the drama to talk to a gurl? The one thing i always keep in mind is, no matter what, get a number. Normally I simply walk over to a gurl I like(if its on d street) n say 'hi, saw u from over there and came over to say hi.' If its at d club, I walk over to her ask to buy her a drink or tell the bar tender to give her a drink(if she's not poppin Hennessey of Cristal o). Or the simple 'hi, u look nice, thot i shd let u know' to the bland "hi my name is Apache, lets be friends".

Bottomline, is am always looking for an opening. The most difficult part is the first thing to say especially if she is in the midst of friends. Last gurl i toastd, i saw her on d street they were like 4 of dem. I watched dem go over to an ATM. She was sandwiched between her friends wen I came, I simply told her I had to park and walk all d way to say hi. She warmed up n in 5minutes later, she gave me her number.

Forget all dos tips u read o, ur sentences shd be short, no long winding sentences, dat av to delay her response for too long, u can tell her ur name, but dont ask for hers till u've put her at ease and drawn her out. Her name shd be the second to d last thing u ask, then her number, dats how i do it>
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Hoodwing(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2009
@porter
i've got some tracks for you.its free but dont memoris it cos its only going to harm you when you forget one part.lol
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Hoodwing(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2009
@porter
i've got some tracks for you.its free but dont memoris it cos its only going to harm you when you forget one part.lol
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by DONFASZY(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2009
tell her d koko?

like, sweety, i need a koko,

if u collect hot slap, meanin, she is interested

grin grin grin grin

na today, if 5yrs boy know how to toast nowaday, this is 2009 mr. old enough
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by NegroKing(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2009
When u see a lady u like just walk up to her n say these words "when i saw u i run out of words ur 2 beautiful, where do u come from"
she will do the rest of talkin herself
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by saray007(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2009
Dats childish approach men grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Bolarge(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2009
goshen360:

The best way to approach a lady being the first time is very simple depending on where u meet her. However, no matter where u meet a lady and u want to approach her for d first time, the best way is to do WHAT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO OTHER GUYS OR EVEN YOU FOR MEETING THE HER THE FIRST TIME. For instance, if u meet her in a commercial vehicle for the first time, try to rub her hair and tell her you love her hair, i guess from there, you can continue by telling her ur name and that begins d conversation, stay kool

babadee:

@ goshen360,
seems like yu been rolling with too much fishsellers in Badagry otherwise hw can you suggest touching a gals hair in a BUS in LAGOS!!! na wa for you O! i bet you the kind that gets so much slaps it becomes normal. no diss intended

Just had to read this and re-laugh. . . grin grin

God have I had fun on n'land. . grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by C2H5OH(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2009
mflol @ rub her hair. wwhat a creepy freak.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by james2man: 11:56pm On May 16, 2009
@Raymand i gbadu your comment and i agree in support with it.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Enockia(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2009
I think the best way to approach a girl fi da first time is by tellin her the koko.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by jalether(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2009
believe it or not, the best way to approach a girl is through courtesy, you see, if you are to

direct when approaching women, rejection is highly inevitable, but instead approach her

in a very natural way, make her guess what your intentions are i.e ( DOES THIS GUY WANNA GET WITH

ME OR IS HE JUST A SOCIABLE GUY) that way you are communicating indifferency and challenge cos most guys

are way too predictable.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by UyiIredia(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2009
a 9ice person 1ce said and i,
whosoever wishes to make friends must showeth himself to be friendly

The greatest man who ever lived said and i quote
Greater love has no man than this , that a man lays down his life 4 his friends.( John 15:13)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wink wink u can do it <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by UyiIredia(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2009
jalether:

believe it or not, the best way to approach a girl is through courtesy,

i second this ,  makes sense

jalether:

, cos most guys are way too predictable.     
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! u spoilt  tongue tongue such a wonda4ul reply wit dat comment

[center]||||||| angry angry i definitely ain't a PREDICTABLE GUY
[/center]
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by gentle(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2009
Walk up to her and tell her what you think she will love to hear. For me there is no best way of approaching a gurl cos as long as people are different all those so called books on dating,romance etc can't speak everybody's mind take it or leave it. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by medinaice: 5:25am On May 18, 2009
All u need do is just be urself, and try to be brief as much as u can, no go dey assume oooo, go dey read one quote from one love movie or one poem from ur sister library, try get her number, cos u will feel alot more comfortable talking to her over on the fone,
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
Uhm. Nice.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by md4real(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
just try and be friendly and get her close not as a lover but a friend. this gives you the opportunity to get to know her and then, the striking point.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by DrTony1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
As 4 me, I haunt the periphery of d chick, then if its a chick i see every I dont ask her 4 her no. till about a week or she might ask 4 it herself

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by DrTony1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
As 4 me, I haunt the periphery of d chick, then if its a chick i see everyday I dont ask her 4 her no. till about a week so I wont sound desperate,then she might even be the person 2 ask 4 it herself
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by chamotex(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
Just do what I do
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2009
Bro,I tink u av 2b Bold and work on your self-confidence.it helps cos it comes from d inside of u(mind) to d outward(ow u compose nd relate wit d lady).
On wat 2say,4me i dont bliv dere ar sme specific sentences/words u av 2alter but it depends on d setting nd wat d environment is as at d moment of meeting her.though,general greetins such as hi,ow do u do,wat has ur day bin like etc ar quiet good.sme of d qualities dat i bliv wld help apart 4rm self-confidence(which is d major one are):
1)Just be natural
2)be a good listener nd contribute wisely 2wat eva is bn discussed.
3)don't try 2b rude or bullish,rmba it's just ur first meeting.
4)A good sense of humour wld help.most girls enjoy lively conversation especially wen u ar making dem smile/laugh.just try 2make her enjoy ur company.ds one truly works.
Ds ar just sme few ones u nid 4nw.but d self confidence tin rili matas it's wat determines ow u ar able play out d above factors.can assure u if u ar able 2meet 2-3 girls nd u were successful at interactn wit dem,then ds issue wld b a 4goten issue.u go just dey hold babes anyhow anyhow.the more ladies u meet nd were able 2 interact successfully wit,the more more ur self-confidence improves.but pls,look nice and presentable weneva u ar tinkn of meeting a damsel.best wishes!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by galatico(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2009
Teacher Teacher no bi Lecturer bi your name, Teacher don't teach me nonesense!!!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by torvic01(m): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2009
it all matters on presentation and your appearance.and most of all[b] CONFIDENCE[/b].its a neccessary tool. its the tool that a guy must take to the world of relationship building. well,have heard different tips and opinions from gray-hair gameboys, but to me ,JUST BEING MY SELF, Takes me a long way, it has made some crazy gals unknowingly run to me grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Enockia(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2009
dis is a simple one

just tell her things u know she has heared b4

only in a different way
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by spikalo: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
Come up straight, let her know u want to F**k her, she knows dat anyway, she just needs some confirmation from u, She did feel unattractive and disrespected if u don't want to, Lift her spirit by letting her know u want to f**k her, if u are f**kable, she did F**k u,

words from the wise, hehe
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by mikesleek(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
True talk from kike, just listen to what she has to say even when she is saying trash, did i just say that? Sorry!
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
Guy,save urelf from trouble.
D easiest way/method is just her a very simple quetion.like
1.How much/price?
2.Is it per-second billing?
And finally,
3.drop a soft copy/hard copy of your cv.
Re: How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? by ebonyking: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2010
I must say that all the guys that contributed have really done justice to
to your name.

However I must warn you that you don't need a list of rules to abide with,when you
approach a girl. Rather find a
a means to calm your nervous down and beef your confidence level

Please note that a girl will quickly write you off if you seems like a faker.
Always take a deep breadth and be yourself when approach a girl

Say what is in your mind but please always find a way to make her wanting
more of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.