Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

IKEDC Extortion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IKEDC Extortion (389 Views)

IKEDC Ill Treatment And Chaos In Aiyetoro - Itele Community. / Lets Fight PHCN Fraud And Extortion. Say NO To #500 Naira Fixed Charge. / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IKEDC Extortion by dkings101(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Some months back, I posted a topic about how IKEDC were extorting the people of Aiyetoro-Itele community in Ogun state.

For decades now, we have been living in darkness. No help from Amosun led APC govt nor from Ado Odo ota LGA. Before the arrival of IKEDC, there were only 3 transformers in the whole community (which was due to an abandoned project during Gbenga Daniel tenure). IKEDC didn't install any electric pole, wire or transformers. We the masses bought the poles and wires ourselves and some community have even went as far as buying transformers cos the existing ones can't serve the whole community. IKEDC are now asking for N300k bribe before they would put life into the newly purchased transformers (i.e connecting it to the high tension and service wire).

They are bringing arbitrary bills of 3 million Naira for the community to pay and extorting us. Every now and then, the existing transformer fails due to overload. What sort of investor is IKEDC? To me they are NEPA in disguise.
Re: IKEDC Extortion by GboyegaD(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
It was all a change of name.

(1) (Reply)

Exploitation At The Embassy / Seasonal Greeting To Our Wonderful Customer @ Buymoresms.com / Check This Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.