Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is This A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Sin? (799 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sin? by widowhusband: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Is it a sin to take clomid(a fertility enhancing medication) when one has no challenge with getting pregnant .The ladies aim is to try it and see if she can get twins but is wondering if she is trying to out smart God. She has 2 children without any associated delay but wants to have another 2 or 3 as soon as possible because of carreer issues, also wants to relocate back to nigeria but wants all the kids to have citizenship by being born there. so do you think its a sin?
Re: Is This A Sin? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
what is sin?
Re: Is This A Sin? by pweedyuz(f): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
what is sin?
U don't know cos u reside in france
*i guess*
Re: Is This A Sin? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
pweedyuz:

U don't know cos u reside in france
*i guess*
do you reside in France too?
Re: Is This A Sin? by phabulous88(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
And you're sure of you take clomid, you'll have twins?? undecidedAnd you're sure of you take clomid, you'll have twins??
Re: Is This A Sin? by pweedyuz(f): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
do you reside in France too?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh No.
Re: Is This A Sin? by Bamz(m): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2014
pweedyuz:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh No.

smiley
Re: Is This A Sin? by widowhusband: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
when i discussed it with her, we googled it and found out having multiples is not hundred percent though.She just wants to try bt wandering if she is playing God, or since the scientific knowledge is also by providence (abi?) she can go try it without feeling guilty kind of.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. / The Body Of Christ Is Not The Welfare System For Pastors / A World Without Religion, How Will Itreally Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.