Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items (54341 Views)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Attorney1Lawz: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
I THINK THERE SEEMS TO BE A CERTAIN LEVEL OF IGNORANCE OR PERHAPS CONFUSION AS TO THE IMPLICATION OF A POLITICAL PARTY INVOLVED IN UNAUTHORIZED (BIOMETRIC)DATA CAPTURE OF CITIZENS.

The law clearly provides that only the National Population and its affiliate departments CAN ENGAGE IN the collection of fingerprints as a form of identity.

Now some of us understand that we have a lawless society where emotions rather than the law we all have subscribed to ends up as the order of the day.

FIRSTLY, APC a duly registered political party is very much on course having a data center, taking down details of its memebers etc. HOWEVER, IT VIOLATES THIS FREEDOM once its acquires DATA CAPTURE devices to even collect finger print details. BY COLLATING BIOMETRICS , IT NOW MOVES BEYOND MERE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION TO a purely security terrian.

SECONDLY, The SSS has a security outfit has every legal right and is within its powers to investigate any body , political party, religious organization or individual and as such no one should cry foul and call that UNDEMOCRATIC. The ACTION of the SSS is in order and was done with minimal or no force at all.

THIRDLY, It would be important for the APC leadership to explain how biometric details enhances the integrity of data collection for its membership profile. Financial institutions , Educational institutions all have data centers or data management centers, Never has it been recorded that finger print details were required for even the most risky financial transactions. WE ALL KNOW THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SIGNATURE is often the length of authentication needed.

IN CONCLUSION, THIS OPPOSITION PARTY SHOULD EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS whAT It intends to do with fingerprints WHICH , our Banks , schools dont need!!!

GUESS THATS THE STARTING POINT for this DISCUSS - not emotional , baseless outburst over a state organ performing its legal duties.

THANKS ALL

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
ocelot2006:

Those points of yours are jokes, right? Election of intelligence chiefs? Hey, here's another one, why don't we elect the military service chiefs too?

How do airheads and clowns like your reason? 'cos the stupidity displayed in your post is mind boggling.

It's your intelligence level that is shallow.

If you need me to break that down for you, I need an official request from you. But mind you, it will further reveal your low intelligence quotient.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Larriekay: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Much as I agree with the fact that you are entitled to your opinion, what you believe or don't believe, it's logical to premise our submissions on indisputable facts. If you have already zeroed your mind not to believe the DSS on the search warrant they claimed to have been duly obtained before the raid, then your judgements are fraught with sentiments and remain untenable.
You talked about the said warrant not been shown to anybody. Remember neither Lai Mohammed nor any APC leaders were resident in that building for them to have sought for such. The 24 youths found in the office might have been availed the warrant. If APC wants to prove the veracity of DSS claims, the doors of Nigerian courts are wide open. After all, Tambuwwal approached the court for the reinstatement of his security apparatus and the case is subsisting.

With regards to Osun bribery allegation, I am old enough and a good student of Nigerian political history. The best decision DSS could take was to allow a sleeping dog lie. That event took place on the eve of the election, what do you think would have happened if a prominent official of Osun State Govt was hounded in jail on allegation of bribery? Even the detention of Lai Mohammed who incidentally was not an indigene of Osun was blown beyond proportion despite contravening election statutes by violating 6pm-8am curfew imposed on the state.

APC registration centre is not a secrete society and commonsense dictates that a signage or banner should have been conspicuously placed at a strategic place in that premises. If such had been done, the party would have been in a vantage position to vent anger at any intruders be it SSS or police. I rest my case.
guy, do u knw d location of pdp registration center??
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:
I THINK THERE SEEMS TO BE A CERTAIN LEVEL OF IGNORANCE OR PERHAPS CONFUSION AS TO THE IMPLICATION OF A POLITICAL PARTY INVOLVED IN UNAUTHORIZED (BIOMETRIC)DATA CAPTURE OF CITIZENS.

The law clearly provides that only the National Population and its affiliate departments CAN ENGAGE IN the collection of fingerprints as a form of identity.

Now some of us understand that we have a lawless society where emotions rather than the law we all have subscribed to ends up as the order of the day.

FIRSTLY, APC a duly registered political party is very much on course having a data center, taking down details of its memebers etc. HOWEVER, IT VIOLATES THIS FREEDOM once its acquires DATA CAPTURE devices to even collect finger print details. BY COLLATING BIOMETRICS , IT NOW MOVES BEYOND MERE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION TO a purely security terrian.

SECONDLY, The SSS has a security outfit has every legal right and is within its powers to investigate any body , political party, religious organization or individual and as such no one should cry foul and call that UNDEMOCRATIC. The ACTION of the SSS is in order and was done with minimal or no force at all.

THIRDLY, It would be important for the APC leadership to explain how biometric details enhances the integrity of data collection for its membership profile. Financial institutions , Educational institutions all have data centers or data management centers, Never has it been recorded that finger print details were required for even the most risky financial transactions. WE ALL KNOW THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SIGNATURE is often the length of authentication needed.

IN CONCLUSION, THIS OPPOSITION PARTY SHOULD EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS whAT It intends to do with fingerprints WHICH , our Banks , schools dont need!!!

GUESS THATS THE STARTING POINT for this DISCUSS - not emotional , baseless outburst over a state organ performing its legal duties.

THANKS ALL

[color=#006600][/color]

Great piece. Analytical and concise. Surely Nairaland needs people like you for better enlightenment. Maybe those blind and sentimental commentators will see some lights in your submissions and stop been parochial about issues bothering on our existence and nationhood. Big Up to you sir.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Blablabla. Get a job and stop dulling,I made cool cash while you are at the other sunny end typing...lol

Hahahahaha it makes you happy to think so.......even the TAN and PDP people don't know you........if you made cash you will not come here to announce. No worries Poverty will leave you one day just vote for the right candidates.....ok?

Your dreams of making cash will come through some day

By the way are the facebook servers down again? If you must come to nairaland stay in the romance section or health ! grin cool

Apoda
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by angelsing(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

THANKS ALL

In as much as ur point are fully noted, no one is saying the Dss has no right to raid the office or data centre of the APC, what we are all talking about is the reason they gave for raiding it. Its was alleged they are cloning PVC as well as hacking into INEC data base, this is the grievances of the APC. With all the point u mentioned u never talked about their reason for raiding it if truly those incriminating item were found in their premises..We are still waiting for the outcome of their investigation but from their press release they are yet to come up with any incriminating evidence yet but only to tell us how many times a person registered as an APC member.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by arresa: 12:37am On Nov 27, 2014
[s]
Attorney1Lawz:

THANKS ALL

[/s]

What kind of dumb and ignorant nonsense is this?

Are we talking about bio-metrics that every entity in Nigeria including banks, foreign embassies and private companies are collecting everyday?

Do you even mind showing us your village laws or where you pulled that rubbish from?

BTW, is bio-metrics the new goal post and not PVC and signboard?

Are states like Lagos state and Osun states collecting prints and bio metrics your population commission and affiliates?

Sometimes I just wonder about you people's mentality and sanity..

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by KriTic24A: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2014
pendicle:

Don't mind those saTANic and programmed mofo. Don't involve yourself I'm equal to their task of insult. I'm fire for fire, it is in my trademark not to go all out to insult people but if you think you will quote me mention for insult and dirty language I don't whine to the mods I removes my gloves too and holds no barred.

If they come reasonably we relate reasonably but if you quote my mention for insult expect a worthy reply.

Ok brother.
My thinking is that there are some boys too small for you.
Left to me, i learn from your posts.
That's me.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Attorney1Lawz: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Without over flogging the issue of Abuse that is prevalent in our society - especially by leadership and those who should know the law better.

I INSIST THAT NO POLITICAL PARTY has the right to obtain biometric details of any individual(even based on a good intent )

1. DO THESE POLITICAL PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT DATA COLLECTION is just one bit of registration - do they have in PLACE adequate security measures in place to safeguard these data from IDENTITY THEFT.

2. The very act of collecting Biometric information such as fingerprints is criminal - Names and other details of its members are sufficient. Whether PVC cloning is involved is only a secondary issue and the result of consequences the LAW intends to avoid by allowing only specialized agencies handle discrete data collection.

3. We need to ask ourselves if these data finds way into the wrong hands, what could be the resultant effect - Financial fraud may not be ruled out. As a matter of fact unscrupulous staffs could offer to sell these data to anyone all for any amount.

4. In a terror ridden world, we should be careful who we offer our details to - people are not just interesting in committing nefarious activities but also willing to hide under fake identity in doin so. Lets drop POLITICAL INCLINATIONS and irrelevant EMOTIONS and deal with the issue of a wrong that has been perpetuated. The perpetrator here is highly relevant whether its PDP, APC, A CHURCH MOSQUE, OR EVEN THE PRESIDENCY. WRONG remains WRONG

IN CONCLUSION, THIS CASE SHOULD SERVE A LESSON TO SOME OF OUR POLITICIANS, LEADERS THAT YOU CANT CONTINUE KEEP VIOLATING LAWS - AND CLAIM THAT YOU ARE FOR CHANGE. These laws are put in place to protect all of us through painstaking legislative processes.

IF YOU FEEL OTHERWISE, APPROACH RELEVANT AUTHORITIES FOR AUTHORIZATION OR CLEARANCE.
I peacefully rest my case here

THANKS ALL
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

Without over flogging the issue of Abuse that is prevalent in our society - especially by leadership and those who should know the law better.

I INSIST THAT NO POLITICAL PARTY has the right to obtain biometric details of any individual(even based on a good intent )

1. DO THESE POLITICAL PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT DATA COLLECTION is just one bit of registration - do they have in PLACE adequate security measures in place to safeguard these data from IDENTITY THEFT.

2. The very act of collecting Biometric information such as fingerprints is criminal - Names and other details of its members are sufficient. Whether PVC cloning is involved is only a secondary issue and the result of consequences the LAW intends to avoid by allowing only specialized agencies handle discrete data collection.

3. We need to ask ourselves if these data finds way into the wrong hands, what could be the resultant effect - Financial fraud may not be ruled out. As a matter of fact unscrupulous staffs could offer to sell these data to anyone all for any amount.

4. In a terror ridden world, we should be careful who we offer our details to - people are not just interesting in committing nefarious activities but also willing to hide under fake identity in doin so. Lets drop POLITICAL INCLINATIONS and irrelevant EMOTIONS and deal with the issue of a wrong that has been perpetuated. The perpetrator here is highly relevant whether its PDP, APC, A CHURCH MOSQUE, OR EVEN THE PRESIDENCY. WRONG remains WRONG

IN CONCLUSION, THIS CASE SHOULD SERVE A LESSON TO SOME OF OUR POLITICIANS, LEADERS THAT YOU CANT CONTINUE KEEP VIOLATING LAWS - AND CLAIM THAT YOU ARE FOR CHANGE. These laws are put in place to protect all of us through painstaking legislative processes.

IF YOU FEEL OTHERWISE, APPROACH RELEVANT AUTHORITIES FOR AUTHORIZATION OR CLEARANCE.
I peacefully rest my case here

THANKS ALL

Can you kindly quote the portion of the Nigerian constitution that forbids other bodies apart from the census commission from taking biometrics?

I know banks, network providers and schools collect biometrics everyday, I can almost say such law doesn't exist but I will wait for you to quote or post here the relevant sections of the constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2014
django1:

Can you kindly quote the portion of the Nigerian constitution that forbids other bodies apart from the census commission from taking biometrics?

I know banks, network providers and schools collect biometrics everyday, I can almost say such law doesn't exist but I will wait for you to quote or post here the relevant sections of the constitution.

Thank you sir,

You took the words out of my mouth...I saw the Attorney1lawz post yesterday but i held back in order not to derail the post but his post of today seems to point to the fact that taking Biometrics is illegal. I am also not aware of it is so we need to be enlightened. Attorney1law over to you. Please share the relevant portion of the constitution with us. Maybe the SSS acted on that

Banks , service providers (GSM coys), States, embassies , MDAs are all taking the biometrics

In my opinion that is the age of technology to provide next level security. Computers are now using finger prints to access data etc etc It will be counter productive to be illegal

How can you eradicate mutiple registrations easily without biometrics?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by bumait(f): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
1wolex85:
I don't know why people are making a mountain out of a mole Hill. Someone registering eighteen times is an indictment of the person not APC. What can APC possibly do to stop anyone from registering multiple times? Even inec can't stop it unless the system is online real time. The only thing they can do is to disqualify this person and prosecute him if that is was is stated in the APC party registration guidelines. So what is the fuss about? DSS still has much to prove.
thank u nd well said. let the DSS admit their useless and baseless allegations
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by angelsing(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Eziachi:
I have lived in a country where the rule of law is supreme all the time. There are procedures and ethics as to how things happen in democracy irrespective of what you suspect Lai Mohammed will say. Mr Mohammed is the propaganda mouthpiece of the APC, so it's his job to talk whatever they chose to do anyway
So, not an excuse to behave as if you are in Putin's Russia.
Nigeria has a civilian rule and not a democracy, if the apparatus of the state that supposed to be neutral become the grass cutter of the government. There is huge difference between a State and a Government. DSS works for the Nigeria State not the PDP government.
If truly the Dss for Nigeria and not the PDP, what will u say to this statement credited to OGAR "bombing only occur when APC lose election". With this kind of statement made without an evidence to prove her statement don't u think she is working for the PDP?..A person who knows his/her job as a DSS officer will never make such statement without an evidence to back up her claim

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Attorney1Lawz: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Well for those who dont havent gone through our legislation and are claiming right over a well established wrong am sure some time out with the Nigerian Evidence Act, 2001 AND Section (5) of the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 would be sufficienct guide for you in case u in any position to advice these politician parties and persons who think they are above the law.

THANKS ALL
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:
Well for those who dont havent gone through our legislation and are claiming right over a well established wrong am sure some time out with the Nigerian Evidence Act, 2001 AND Section (5) of the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 would be sufficienct guide for you in case u in any position to advice these politician parties and persons who think they are above the law.

THANKS ALL

Kindly quote it for us please.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by dabossman(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

THANKS ALL

Er dear Attorney, nowhere in the report was it stated that bio-metric/fingerprint capturing was done. The report clearly states that the following items were recovered: One server, Four hard drives, One external hard drive, One HP Laptop, One Server switch, Fourflash drives, One Samsung tablet, One Apple computer system without CPU and thirty one Ghana-must-go bags containing hard copies of already captured data.

Where does it say anything about fingerprint capturing? Is it the "hard copies of already captured data" that has led you to this erroneous conclusion? Captured data need not include fingerprinting. It could simply be name, address, age, phone number and passport photograph. That too is captured data, isn't it?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
dabossman:

Er dear Attorney, nowhere in the report was it stated that bio-metric/fingerprint capturing was done. The report clearly states that the following items were recovered: One server, Four hard drives, One external hard drive, One HP Laptop, One Server switch, Fourflash drives, One Samsung tablet, One Apple computer system without CPU and thirty one Ghana-must-go bags containing hard copies of already captured data.

Where does it say anything about fingerprint capturing? Is it the "hard copies of already captured data" that has led you to this erroneous conclusion? Captured data need not include fingerprinting. It could simply be name, address, age, phone number and passport photograph. That too is captured data, isn't it?

This is another issue too, they didn't even talk about biometrics, but we still want to verify that his claim.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
seriously, Mr. Attorney in law has to explain himself. Nothing in the report by DSS mentioned fingerprinting at all.

So how was this man able to access information that DSS who are on ground were unable to know?

Or sir, are you merely speculating?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
boladez:

Hahahahaha it makes you happy to think so.......even the TAN and PDP people don't know you........if you made cash you will not come here to announce. No worries Poverty will leave you one day just vote for the right candidates.....ok?

Your dreams of making cash will come through some day

By the way are the facebook servers down again? If you must come to nairaland stay in the romance section or health ! grin cool

Apoda

Blablabla,empty drum . I don't need to be known. I'm self sufficient .
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by londoner: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Now... Who's going to raid pdp's office? Or they are they saints?

They should.....but if they find the same, what the responses here be different?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

THANKS ALL

I have just browsed through the Nigerian Evidence Act 2001, It has about 230!! sections and it seems to be focus strictly on court administration ........i am not a lawyer oooo but sir with due respect can you draw my attention to the relevant section that has to do with the Biometric data being discussed. im trying to see the angle you are coming from.

S5 of the NIMC Act no 23 of 2007 defines the role of the National Identity Management Commissions and please permit me to copy and paste as follows

"5. Functions of the Commission
The Commission shall-

(a) create, manage, maintain and operate the National Identity Database estab-
lished under section 14 of this Act including the harmonisation and integration
of existing identification databases in Government agencies and integrating
them into the National Identity Database;

(b) carry out the registration of citizens of Nigeria into the National Identity Database;

(c) carry out the registration of non-citizens of Nigeria who are lawfully resident in Nigeria;

(d) issue a General Multi-purpose Identity Card to any person registered pursuant
to paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section;

(e) collate information obtained by the Commission in pursuance of its functions
under this Act and reproducing such information as may be required, from time to time;

(f) assign a unique National Identification Number to any person registered pursuant to
paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section and the National Identification
Number shall be incorporated into or made compatible with other existing
identity related databases or registers in respect of which information or data
relating to the registered person has been registered, documented or stored;

(g) ensure the preservation, protection, sanctity and security (including cyber-
security) of any information or data collected, obtained, maintained or stored
in respect of the National Identity Database;

(h) establish and maintain secured communication links with any existing relevant
identity related database or agency;

(i) maintain secured communication links with end-users in any public or private
organisation, agency or body including card acceptance devices, Government service centres;

(j ) collaborate with relevant bodies and agencies in the setting of standards and
technical specifications for telecommunications links between organisations
and for the devices utilised for such communications established or maintained
pursuant to paragraphs (j) and (k) of this section;

(k) respond to verification enquiries regarding the identification of individuals;

(l) perform such other duties which, in the opinion of the Commission, are necessary or
expedient for the discharge of its functions under this Act;

(m) enter into any form of agreement with any private or public sector based
agency or organisation for the development or establishment of the Identity
Management Solution or for the realisation of any of its functions;

(n) research and monitor developments in the identity management sector;

(o) carry out the registration of births and deaths in Nigeria; and

(p) collaborate with relevant bodies and agencies in the setting of standards and
technical specifications for ICT links between organisations and for the devices
utilised for such communications established or maintained pursuant to
paragraphs (i) and (j) of this section."

I am trying to relate this to the legality of taking Biometric data by APC....please educate and enlighten me

PS: A Fed high court has asked the SSS to open the Data centre and release the detainees....but the items seized were not mentioned
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Blablabla,empty drum . I don't need to be know. I'm self sufficient .

What !!!! please say it in yoruba this cannot be English....please make sense!

Being coherent comes with IQ and education please dont force it....stay with your face book na! grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by NewsHub: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
p3ndy79:

What do you expect from a DSS spokesperson who.does not know left from right, telling us they found Computers, CPUs, Hard disks in a DATA CENTRE. WHAT ELSE was she thinking she will find there? Television and shoes?

Why do we have daft people as leaders in the hellhole of Nigeria? Can one imagine the FBI or Scotland yard reeling out this list as exhibits of items it recovered from a raid. Imagine an "apple mac without CPU" why is Nigeria so unfortunate to be led by idiots and stupid people like this empty head.

I cry for my country!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by NewsHub: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
p3ndy79:

Tell me the penalty of multiple registration in INEC voters register? If not other than withdrawal of such persons card when discovered? And he is eligible to go reregister.

Show me where in the constitution it is listed as a criminal act or offence for an individual to register 100times as a POLITICAL. PARTY MEMBER. Is it the party's register INEC will use to conduct election ni?

It is their party's register, it stops with their party. It is for cohesion and dissemination of information.of registered party members.

Let ogar show us CLONED PVCs, access trail into INEC DBMS that's what matters.

There is no offence committed here, the guilty man/MEN cannot be CHARGED for committing an offence not known to law. Why is this hard to comprehend ?

You seem to be one of the few "right thinking individuals" here. God help us with this TAN boys!!! Please continue to educate them.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jfking2005(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
NewsHub:

You seem to be one of the few "right thinking individuals" here. God help us with this TAN boys!!! Please continue to educate them.

He is the only guy using his brain upstair to think i must confess too.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by arresa: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

THANKS ALL

You din't cut and paste the relevant section to back up your claim because there's no such rubbish anywhere..
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
boladez:

What !!!! please say it in yoruba this cannot be English....please make sense!

Being coherent comes with IQ and education please dont force it....stay with your face book na! grin

Blablabla,you are obviously jobless
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
tunshe:

It's your intelligence level that is shallow.

If you need me to break that down for you, I need an official request from you. But mind you, it will further reveal your low intelligence quotient.

That's rich coming from freaking clown who wants the DSS DG and IGP elected. Who the hell does that? Here's an advice: read your previous post again, meditate on it till you realise its stupidity.

Election indeed.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
ocelot2006:

That's rich coming from freaking clown who wants the DSS DG and IGP elected. Who the hell does that? Here's an advice: read your previous post again, meditate on it till you realise its stupidity.

Election indeed.

The 1st list .....Public election

The 2nd list.......election

You want me to expose your stupidity more?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2014
tunshe:

The 1st list .....Public election

The 2nd list.......election

You want me to expose your stupidity more?

Okay Mr. Okponu, List ONE country were service and intelligence chiefs are "elected". Again, your post reeks of stupidity.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Blablabla,you are obviously jobless

Prickie, Fine!...... but from your User ID you sound like a commercial sex worker ....and you sound really monotonous. Add flavour so that you can get more customers........ I can give you some useful tips to improve your IQ;

See below;

http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Your-IQ

grin

Onifunkan ........omugo....sun mondere... even Gej get sense pass you

Again go back to face book !
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
ocelot2006:

Okay Mr. Okponu, List ONE country were service and intelligence chiefs are "elected". Again, your post reeks of stupidity.

Will you keep your dirty mouth shut and listen.

Elected doesn't mean by the public. I can't be a teacher to an ode like you. Do your research!

In a peculiar situation like Nigeria reek with corruption we need a way out.

The INEC, EFCC,ICPC heads can be elected by the public based on competence and qualifications.

IGP can be elected by members of the police commission screened based on records and antecedent.
Same with AGF and others.

Continue with your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.