Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items (54335 Views)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by duruallwell25(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2014
pendicle:

It is how daft and clueless you're ? I'm sure you've got maggot feeding on your brain cells not tp know what to expect to find in a data centre. How do some of you talk and reason like the pigs you were trained to be self.

What has somebody registering 19 times got to do with INEC CLONED PVC that ogar told us was taking place there? Is it the duty of DSS to findout that? Don't people do multiple registeration for INEC registration ? Is the Party an angel to detect and prevent people from registering as many times as they like? Is the data capture and verification taking place in that office invaded not aout reconciling and detecting and deleting multiple registration ?

How is it a concern of the DSS if somebody registers 100times for the APC? Is the registration not just an APC affair? Idiocy and stupidity flows in your blood since it is am hereditary trait. Stupid mofo.
its disgracing not to know that multiple registration is a criminal offence, so shut ur bleeping mouth and use ur brains if u have one.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:
So ogar like her oga are just bunch of foolish people. How do this people get to be leaders in this country?

All listed items are related to the purpose APC said the centre is meant for, data capturing of its membership and turn them into soft copies after the registration done in hardcopies and hand filling of forms by prospecting members.

What has somebody registering 19times have to do with INEC CLONE PVC OR ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO INEC DATABASE TO HACK AND SUPERIMPOSE AND REPLACE IT INFORMATION ON THEIR VOTERS REGISTER..

Why not show the world the CLONE PVC you saw there, THE IP HISTORY AND HACKING PROCEDURES INTO INEC DBMS, tangible and verifiable list of items to show the APC is culpable of the offenses you accused them of.

Is this woman so daft and useless not to know the types of things expected to be in a DATA FIELD ENTRY OFFICE, wasn't the REGISTRATION DRIVE OF APC advertised enough.

LMAO, this is too much cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by chamboy(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Buhari wen u Dissolve this SSS/DSS fools abeg...Remember Sir, They are many Intelligent Nigerians Jobless
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OYAY(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2014
This statement from DSS is a shame of a nation and a disgraced to security agency.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:
So ogar like her oga are just bunch of foolish people. How do this people get to be leaders in this country?

All listed items are related to the purpose APC said the centre is meant for, data capturing of its membership and turn them into soft copies after the registration done in hardcopies and hand filling of forms by prospecting members.

What has somebody registering 19times have to do with INEC CLONE PVC OR ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO INEC DATABASE TO HACK AND SUPERIMPOSE AND REPLACE IT INFORMATION ON THEIR VOTERS REGISTER..

Why not show the world the CLONE PVC you saw there, THE IP HISTORY AND HACKING PROCEDURES INTO INEC DBMS, tangible and verifiable list of items to show the APC is culpable of the offenses you accused them of.

Is this woman so daft and useless not to know the types of things expected to be in a DATA FIELD ENTRY OFFICE, wasn't the REGISTRATION DRIVE OF APC advertised enough.

^^^^ That's my comment there.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2014
where is APC located? I school in Pakistan
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by 2cato: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2014
brownlord:

How is she confused?

I hope demdem is not among those arrested, I last saw his senseless comment a day before the raid
he was all over nairaland calling people who disagree with him fool
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by nagoma(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2014
PDP do or die politics. The want to continue ruling us by force.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by redcliff: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
So, Mrs. Ogah and her subordinates couldn't afford a 2,500 tecno phone to take pictures of the "invisible" items?

And you are to dumb for my own liking too.

When sycophantic Mrs. Ogah claimed the raided center was for cloning pvcs, you and your fellow iidiots believed with no single shred of evidence. Now, she went ahead to list "camera-shy" related items, and I, as a logical being asked for evidence.

Tell me, oaf, is there anything wrong with displaying the "seized" items by the SSS to buttress its point?

Your head is correct..

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by samseen02(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

What do you expect from a DSS spokesperson who.does not know left from right, telling us they found Computers, CPUs, Hard disks in a DATA CENTRE. WHAT ELSE was she thinking she will find there? Television and shoes?

Why do we have daft people as leaders in the hellhole of Nigeria? Can one imagine the FBI or Scotland yard reeling out this list as exhibits of items it recovered from a raid. Imagine an "apple mac without CPU" why is Nigeria so unfortunate to be led by idiots and stupid people like this empty head.
guy, u wan kill me with laugh. I jst dey eat my breakfast nw
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by bobbyspeed(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
brownlord:

Sorry but your explanation won't make sense to him, too dumb to know multiple registration is a criminal offense

why missing the point registration of party members is different from registration with INEC to get PVC permanent voters card which qualifies one to vote.

I don't see the correlation with any purported APC card carrying members registration, verification and validation have on Inec registeration of eligible Nigerians to vote

Myself and many Nigerians are not card carrying members of any political party and registered with InEC and will vote. so it is expected that total vote cast will always surpass membership of any political party and it will be illogical to use party registered members population to rig election. what ever internal manipulation done by any of the party may holds sway in their primary election and not the general election and methinks DSS have no bizness mendling in internal parties affairs.

The DSS may have huge task to provide evidence in court that APC want to hack INEC website since they are not cut in the act and INEC site is yet to be hacked.

what we are witnessing Under GEJ is worse than that witnessed in a military regime as on bastardization of our Democratic Institutions.

God will deliver us from our leaders repobate minds.

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by samseen02(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2014
duruallwell25:

its disgracing not to know that multiple registration is a criminal offence, so shut ur bleeping mouth and use ur brains if u have one.
i think that should be APC's problem nt madam Ogar
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Ilekokonit: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:
why is Nigeria so unfortunate to be led by idiots and stupid people like this empty head.

Nonentities ruling intellectuals.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Clueless party (APC); clueless members.

How come no one knows about the purported, contorted, & so called DATA CENTRE grin

Lmao! Awon Ole grin Tinubu Ole! Ati ri furo adiye! grin

Tinubu Ole! Egbe awon riggers, scammers & hackers.

What kind of data are they collating? grin

Id i.otic desperados! Una for just carry INEC duty for head naa grin

Data Centre indeed grin grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Icecream4U(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Gbawe2: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
OYAY:
This statement from DSS is a shame of a nation and a disgraced to security agency.

Indeed. Could it be more obvious this is a highly partial and compromised security agency doing the 'plant damning evidence by all means' bidding of its master? How unprofessional is the conduct of our DSS? Where is this done in the world? I.e no thorough investigation and proper collation of evidence yet a security agency can run straight to the press with a list of 'recovered items'.

Is this not an ongoing investigation and is it not obvious to even a layman that evidence found should remain confidential till those suspected of a crime are charged to Court and prosecuted successfully? The protocol-defying rush to present 'damning proof' to the public tells objective Nigerians all they need to know about how institutionally bankrupt Nigeria is under GEJ. The DSS are not looking to check criminal conduct and ensure offenders are prosecuted. They merely want to sway public opinion against the APC and in favour of a very unpopular and desperate President. It won't work. Sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by bobbyspeed(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
t
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jauntty: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Let me start by saying that I hate it when people waste their time and energy defending any illegality. I don't care if PDP and APC keep outsmarting each other with their self-seeking shameless games, becus they are birds of a feather. My concern is that things should be done according to the LAW. What is wrong is wrong. If you support impunity and lawlessness now, one day a police will detain u for no reason and no one will speak out for you !!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by duni04(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
If I understand this thing well, the DSS seized hard drives containing details of registered APC members? If that's the case, I'm wondering what the business of the DSS is with APC registered members. Even if the APC registered their own members multiple times, deliberately or by mistake, what's the business of the DSS?.
IMO the APC should go to court and sue the DSS and clam billions in damages for unlawfull breaking and entering and damage to property.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
I knew this will happen. Pdp will use federal might to intimidate the apc.

Just like they did in ekiti( stop apc from distributing the money using d police while they share theirs),
They are both going to use this technique( cloning PVC) but apc will be arrested and and harrased for cloning while d police and dss will turn a blind eye to Pdp cloning operation.

That's just d game. Play it to your own advantage.

Watching as d movie unfolds......

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by qtx(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
So, Mrs. Ogah and her subordinates couldn't afford a 2,500 tecno phone to take pictures of the "invisible" items?

And you are to dumb for my own liking too.

When sycophantic Mrs. Ogah claimed the raided center was for cloning pvcs, you and your fellow iidiots believed with no single shred of evidence. Now, she went ahead to list "camera-shy" related items, and I, as a logical being asked for evidence.

Tell me, oaf, is there anything wrong with displaying the "seized" items by the SSS to buttress its point?
Its a shame that an issue as sensitive as this can be taken for granted by people of your reasoning and thinking faculty. Just listen to yourself? am sorry people like you i classify you as executive bush men that know nothing about the anything due to unfortunately the little education that u acquired, which makes you not see anything reasonable about other people's opinions.
You expect dss to at this stage put pictures of those things on the internet just to convince someone that is nobody like you right? Keep waiting...
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

I'm not partisan at all, you may check my posts. As far as I'm concerned they're all the same. But the questions I'd like to ask is

1) Is the building and its operations open to the entire public to see? If not, why? At least its just an APC membership reg centre.

2) If it is APC reg centre, why don't they come out in time to defend themselves?

I'm just thinking.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by fasbat(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

Honestly, I was expecting to see pictures of seized 'cloned' PVC but alas, none came. Why do we stop being rational and logical? DSS has made a big mess of themselves, ds is in bad taste...stop being partisan and face your job

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jaydee87(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
wow an eye opener for the APC if its true that someone registered 19times with different address and names then its a problem but why I tink the PDP over step is even if a person registered 19 times with a party i Dont tink he can vote 19 times because we using the thumb print so its going to cost a lot to do the thumb Change stuff so do dSS should be rest assured that the election for this coming year is going to be very interesting because everybody is on the lookout and waiting for it... DSS well done, APC well done, PDP well done guys Dont forget wehave other parties too not just two think we should all vote for another party and be free from the APC and PDP trouble...
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jaydee87(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I'm not partisan at all, you may check my posts. As far as I'm concerned they're all the same. But the questions I'd like to ask is

1) Is the building and its operations open to the entire public to see? If not, why? At least its just an APC membership reg centre.

2) If it is APC reg centre, why don't they come out in time to defend themselves?

I'm just thinking.
the day the place was ransacked APC chieftains came out to tell the public and the place is open to all.... u can pay a visit if you want to register for your party card either as a new or old member..
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2014
One server,
Four hard drives,
One external hard drive
One HP Laptop
One Server switch,
Fourflash drives
One Samsung tablet
One Apple computer system without CPU
and thirty one Ghana-must-go bags containing hard copies of already captured data.

So this is ALL APC could afford for a so called Data Centre.

Something is fishy.

APC can deceive All Nairalanders; but I Acidosis detect lies easily smiley

I am not stu. pid. The so called data centre is up to something.

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Adamo84(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2014
olapluto:
No this is a joke. Our once esteemed SSS now turned to a hapless guguru agency. Listing parts of a computer as seized items. By the time this PDP eats deeper, SSS will be doing traffic control.
grin. I swear you got me laughing like gosh!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by saaedlee: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2014
DSS, always wins, even if they didn't see any cloned PVC,they'll manufacture one and say they found it there, anyway, am happy I didn't see nd ID Card Printing Machine listed as evidence.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by neenar: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
qtx:

Its a shame that an issue as sensitive as this can be taken for granted by people of your reasoning and thinking faculty. Just listen to yourself? am sorry people like you i classify you as executive bush men that know nothing about the anything due to unfortunately the little education that u acquired, which makes you not see anything reasonable about other people's opinions.
You expect dss to at this stage put pictures of those things on the internet just to convince someone that is nobody like you right? Keep waiting...
Tell me, retard_, isn't it a norm to have the SSS or any security outfit display pictures of confiscated items after any raid or arrest?

Why should I even bother arguing with a saTAN like you, whose brain is under his shoes?

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by idu1(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

What do you expect from a DSS spokesperson who.does not know left from right, telling us they found Computers, CPUs, Hard disks in a DATA CENTRE. WHAT ELSE was she thinking she will find there? Television and shoes?

Why do we have daft people as leaders in the hellhole of Nigeria? Can one imagine the FBI or Scotland yard reeling out this list as exhibits of items it recovered from a raid. Imagine an "apple mac without CPU" why is Nigeria so unfortunate to be led by idiots and stupid people like this empty head.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Zuria:

If one person registers 19times with different names and addresses, it's possible for the number of APC MEMBERS to be 100M in a nation of estimated 170M people grin grin which may cause an uprising in the event of election loss.
The media and the APC would assume the number of registered party members would translate to the number of votes for its party which is not true grin grin

We should let them conclude on their investigations, so calm down bros cool cool cool
. O GOD of heaven,pls input wisdom,knowledge and understanding into this girl.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2014
This is a good example of how APC wins elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.