Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items (54312 Views)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
saaedlee:

What's illegal with wht the APC did?
Let me throw u a situation; what if the record that showed multiple registration by a single person was actually set aside to be presented to senior Party Officials to deliberate on a later date and it so happens the raid was conducted @ that same period?
2. How come the Agency is yet to come forth with pictoral evidence of the said record sheet or sheets?
3. How many Political Party or parties Place a signpost out front saying this is my Data Collation/Reconciliation Centre? Knwing about the present security situation in some opposition states?
[color=#006600][/color]

Oh I see! So APC "registration centre" is now a secrete society? You no go kill us for this Obodo Nonjaria.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by enifex(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
As a psychiatrist my job is to read people, not
just what they say, but who they are.
Interpreting
verbal and nonverbal cues, I want to see past
their masks into the real person. Logic alone
won’t tell you the whole story about anybody.

http://mygramnews.com/2014/11/three-techniques-to-read-peoples-mind-three-techniques-in-the-art-of-reading-people-the-third-technique-sense-emotional-energy/
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

If I say I want as landlord in my privately built house say I want to find out the number of people living in my house as tenants and a single tenant decides to write his name, his mother's name, his fathers name, his unborn children's name and his yet to be married wife's name, pls tell me how it is a police matter? Am I as a landlord not supposed to go there to his flat to confirm if those people truly stay there as he claims.

The APC membership reg. Is the party's private innovation, it is purely a party matter, if they like let them.register people 1million times, what counts during election is the VOTERS REGISTER OF INEC and the PVC given to eligible voters.

Lets be reasonable here, if someone decide to register 1 million times in different wards across the federation, how will the APC catch him and prevent him from such.
Just like some people here on Nairaland having different accounts/moniker. How is that a Police or DSS affair? I think you should stop educating these ignoramuses. they're just to daft to comprehend

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Oponu,i was referring to the topic and not your daft one sentence of whatever you call it.

I'm done with a sore loser like you,go and shave buharis old cuck.

Besides,i'm not in your level. I'm older,wiser and richer than you man. Get a real life and stop fooling around seeking for attention.

Were alaso ni bobo boladez yi sa

LOL....you mean you even attempted to discuss the topic?...hahahahahahaaaa you should be into comedy.

If you are older than I pray the Nigerian Army to bring you in and post you to Borno to take you out of your misery. If you are older than I am and you are still thinking and posting this level of nonintellectual remarks...then you are better in LASUTH mortuary as a specimen!

Yes I agree you are rich in folly and emptiness.

Vote for Buhari, he will take care of the mentally challenged so you can have late hope rather than you ravaging the internet and streets seeing rape and mad men all over tongue

please go log on to face book

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Am a lay person when it comes to computer technology but I still know for sure that Apple iMac computers do not have external CPUs, they are internal. grin
If you want to break the activities of your opponent using the apparatus of the state, at least make sure that you get your story right, accurate, authentic and believable.
And you raided a place and recovered an incriminating evidence, you just don't broadcast it until you present it as an evidence in court, Meanwhile everything listed are normal basic things you see in any modern office. There was no mention of any smoking gun in relation to cloning of a card as if APC do not have the right to produce their party membership cards.
Who on earth sets up a hacking office, when you can do it anywhere while sipping a cup of coffee?
[color=#006600][/color]

And who told youth that all incriminating evidences found had been made public? Claiming to be wiser than the DSS?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Am a lay person when it comes to computer technology but I still know for sure that Apple iMac computers do not have external CPUs, they are internal. grin
If you want to break the activities of your opponent using the apparatus of the state, at least make sure that you get your story right, accurate, authentic and believable.
And you raided a place and recovered an incriminating evidence, you just don't broadcast it until you present it as an evidence in court, Meanwhile everything listed are normal basic things you see in any modern office. There was no mention of any smoking gun in relation to cloning of a card as if APC do not have the right to produce their party membership cards.
Who on earth sets up a hacking office, when you can do it anywhere while sipping a cup of coffee?
[color=#006600][/color]

And who told you that all incriminating evidences found had been made public? Claiming to be wiser than the DSS?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
django1:

When you wrote your own no one talked about your parents, but you got paid in your own coins then you resort to your default parent abusing defense, classic mad man retort.
[/color][color=#006600]

So are you and your lineage.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by BTT(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eziachi:

And too sir, there was no mention of internet facility- modem, WiFi, mifi, etc.

The only thing that makes me think APC is suspect is their not filing for court action.

But then our DSS keep competing with SS3 students' IQ. Like I said elsewhere, the DSS should have their hands full to meddle with politics. The Nassarawa Eggon malady perpetrators are still at large about one year after. Let alone arrested BokoHaram suspects in DSS cuztody who have yet to extract information capable of ending the monstrous terrorism. Makes one begin to think that the Boys Scout s a better team.

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which educational institution did you pass through? If the DSS press release were to be an exam comprehension, is that how you will fail woefully? Did you read part of that DSS statement where it's clearly stated that court warrant was obtained before the search? Did you also read the part that says no inscription or signage of APC was conspicuously placed at the entrance of the office at the time of the raid? Why was APC discreet about the office if lawful activities were actually taking place there? It's even a criminal offence for an office or a premises to be designated as party property without signage or any other evidence of such. What further legality were you pontificating?

To answer your question ...many schools!......

But did you read the APC statement where in they mentioned that no one showed them a court warrant and indeed surfaced after the search. I do not believe the SSS at all as they are now purely political . Recall they accused a politician of offering them money in the last Osun elections....offering bribe as I know is an offence. Why did they not arrest him if it was true. The same SSS set up a politician who tried to collect bribe money from Otedola.

They slaughtered innocent squatters in Abuja the other day and lied that they were Boko haram, they claimed they were shot at!

The SSS has expanded its work scope to include all other govt agencies and this is making them look very bad

bottom line i don't believe them and there is a moral and political side to it. The court warrant may have come after the fact or they should publish it.

What you say about APC being discreet about their office is a matter of choice. The data collation centre is not meant to be a public place, one of the requirements of data collation is being in a secure environment.....not open to unauthorised access. It is not Illegal for APC to be discreet about its data centre. If there is a provision of the electoral law or constitution against it let me know I will read it up and revert.

Would you arrest a man because he is wearing dark glasses on the streets and looks suspicious?? or a man who moves at 3am should be automatically regarded as a thief?

The SSS is one of the last powerful and professional institutions we have left and it used to be the pride of our nation but they have been taken out by our politicians same with the army. If the police carried out this raid I would say ok because police has lost any capability of intelligence gathering and professionalism. They are the official tout and thug arm of PDP pas displayed at the national assembly last week

SSS should work with intelligence and I wait and watch as they have the burden of proof to show the nation that the Voters cards were being cloned.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by angelsing(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

Sir, I followed many of the electoral cases in the last election and I want you to go and consult a lawyer.....membership register in the law has nothing to do with electoral results and actual voting.

The State (in this case the FGN as the lawful tier of government) has the responsibility to ensure voters are registered and registered once. They are required to deploy the needed technology or process to make this happen and ensure one man gets to vote once. In 1993 ,when we did not have the current day technological capabilities, the government adopted option A4 to curb multiple registration and voting took place simultaneously nationwide and it was by physical counting of people.

Based on the foregoing if a party boasts of 300m members out of which 100m are doubles ....the INEC should ensure that the biodata captured screens out the 100m from going near the polling booths. Even if a party has 300m registered members there is a very slim possibility that all 300m will go and vote on election day.

My point is that membership of parties only stops at the threshold of bragging and campaigns. Hence membership list of a party has nothing to do with the outcome of votes / elections. Afterall ACN delivered Jonathan's presidency in the SW state except osun in 2011. Unfortunately Ribadu was used at that time. I think party registration is strictly an internal affair and all the SSS has said is consistent with party membership registration.

I disagree with your so called Ghost voters because I am one of them and i know about 100 other people in my pressure group who voted at the last elections and we suddenly could not find our names on the register and our cards consequently. Strangely we were all Buhari supporters. I am suspecting that some of us may have been deliberately disenfranchised but it is still a suspicion. However I am really worried that SSS has developed interest in APC membership list. We will see the drama unfold and see where it will take us.

I used to respect the SSS as an agency that stood out but unfortunately politicians have killed them. There is something called intelligence gathering and infiltration.......why have they put these in the back burner and now use brute force?....in the past SSS was faceless but effective even as NSO....now they have seen the benefit in politics and joined the band wagon.

This democracy as we have it offers no hope but a bleak future.
Well said..Just the way I like to do things when arguing, no insult just point being raise to be countered by the other person..

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

Sir, I followed many of the electoral cases in the last election and I want you to go and consult a lawyer.....membership register in the law has nothing to do with electoral results and actual voting.

The State (in this case the FGN as the lawful tier of government) has the responsibility to ensure voters are registered and registered once. They are required to deploy the needed technology or process to make this happen and ensure one man gets to vote once. In 1993 ,when we did not have the current day technological capabilities, the government adopted option A4 to curb multiple registration and voting took place simultaneously nationwide and it was by physical counting of people.

Based on the foregoing if a party boasts of 300m members out of which 100m are doubles ....the INEC should ensure that the biodata captured screens out the 100m from going near the polling booths. Even if a party has 300m registered members there is a very slim possibility that all 300m will go and vote on election day.

My point is that membership of parties only stops at the threshold of bragging and campaigns. Hence membership list of a party has nothing to do with the outcome of votes / elections. Afterall ACN delivered Jonathan's presidency in the SW state except osun in 2011. Unfortunately Ribadu was used at that time. I think party registration is strictly an internal affair and all the SSS has said is consistent with party membership registration.

I disagree with your so called Ghost voters because I am one of them and i know about 100 other people in my pressure group who voted at the last elections and we suddenly could not find our names on the register and our cards consequently. Strangely we were all Buhari supporters. I am suspecting that some of us may have been deliberately disenfranchised but it is still a suspicion. However I am really worried that SSS has developed interest in APC membership list. We will see the drama unfold and see where it will take us.

I used to respect the SSS as an agency that stood out but unfortunately politicians have killed them. There is something called intelligence gathering and infiltration.......why have they put these in the back burner and now use brute force?....in the past SSS was faceless but effective even as NSO....now they have seen the benefit in politics and joined the band wagon.

This democracy as we have it offers no hope but a bleak future.
[/color][color=#006600]

Friend, I am not in any way holding brief for DSS but my posts were centred entirely on facts in the public gare. Remember that the DSS did not set out to raid APC's registration centre since there was nothing suggesting the office belonged to the party. Lai Mohammed has not come out to counter the DSS on the absence of any inscription or signage indicating the office was theirs. So the security outfit acted based on petition and suspicion of clandestine and secretive activities taking place there. Their findings thereafter only revealed APC's connectivity and it's wrong for the party to blame DSS for the raid, after all, a search warrant was obtained to that effect.
Still referring to Osun State election, APC tried and still trying to garner public sympathy by referring to the number of people in their register as a pointer to their supremacy in Osun in terms of popularity and acceptability. If that election had gone against them, I can tell you that Osun would have been consumed in inferno. Juxtaposing that with this DSS discovery, what do you think APC will do if the number of people that vote for them in Lagos fall short of the number of registrants in their over bloated "register"? I can tell you it's chaos and that's one of the calls for concern. Elections in Lagos has never been free and fair and I am sure you know that.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by idumuose(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
JayJohnson:

Did you read the post at all? I am sure you did not except you are a dunce or as clueless as your principal!
Undersetimate Apc at your own peril.Lie Lie party gringrin grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
dopedealer:
Summary of ITEMS recovered;

One server, Four hard drives, One external hard drive,
One HP Laptop, One Server switch, Four flash drives,
One Samsung tablet, One Apple computer system without CPU
and thirty one Ghana-must-go bags containing hard
copies of already captured data.

Just when you finally conclude that Jonathan is worse than daft...He disappoints you to the extent that you are at a loss trying to figure out a word that defines being worse than daft.

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
donpeey22:
It is very disheartening reading some APC e-touts trying to defend a clear criminal case of multiple voters registration by the APC.
I have said it before and I will say it again here: APC is an assembly of disgruntled politicians who lack a clear cut political ideology but want to bully their ways to power at all costs.
However, I am confident that Nigerians are wiser than them and will not hesitate to vote them out come 2015.

Please what the hell are you talking about? Criminal case of Voters Registration?

When the the internal membership registration of APC becomes Voter's Registration? The membership registration data of APC is an internal party affair. Has nothing to do with INEC voters register.

I beg, go and get informed joor.

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
hyfr:
. With all what u wrote above, you education is a complete waste. Common sense is not really common. So u imply multiple registration by an individual is not the DSS's business? So APC can have it as a strategy for the 2015 elections?. Let's keep our hands crossed and wait for more details on the issue. You support evil, let your wish for nigeria through APC return back to your generations

You are a big fool.
How will multiple registration as members of APC aid in rigging elections? How APC members' register take affect INEC own? It is a party thingy. It is no body's business. They didn't say multiple regn wiv INEC. Can't u comprehend simple english?

I'm Still patiently waiting for the evidence of PVC cloning and hacking into INEC's database. If they don't find the evidence, that means we are in a "dictatorship" regime since the FG has no other business than to clamp down on the opposition
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are complete fool. Is it not advisable to keep quite when you know little about an issue instead of making mess of yourself? Were you not in the country when INEC informed the nation of the magnitude of multiple registrations discovered in its system and that many people were been prosecuted? If it was not a criminal offence, why were they facing prosecution? Were you not also aware that voters register in Lagos state was
B whittled down to 4.5 millions from the bogus 6 million used by Tinubu and Fashola to have their way in 2011? What did you think suddenly account for the reduction in voters population in Lagos in 2014? Was it not multiple registration and if APC was found by the DSS to be threading the same path, is it not a cause for concern? You are pathetic.

Bros, the name you're attributing to someone better fits you. What does APC Membership Register has to do with INEC Voters Register.

Membership Register is not for voting. Its for internal party administration. So if a patty decides to register one member 100 times, they are only messing themselves because the adverse effects of inaccurate data will be on the Patty and no one else.

So what is the concern of DSS with that. That data is private information of APC. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTIONS. IS THAT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?

6 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Do you have any semblance of logical and intuitive reasoning in your system? APC had come out to tell Nigerians that millions of Nigerians had registered with them and that has formed the basis of boasting to coast home to victory in 2015 failure of which they will "form parallel government". If the premise of their projections and optimism is on a faulty foundation of multiple registration, don't you think APC will set Nigeria on fire if they loose next year and you said that's not the business of DSS? Common, apply some common sense, please.

Bros. stop embarrassing yourself. No one, whether INEC or the law courts gives a damn whatever information any Political Party's Membership holds. It is a private affair of the party.

its the INEC Voters register that the public and constituted authorities have business with.

After all most of do not have our names registered as of members of any polical party yet we can vote. Why? Because our names are registered with INEC. INEC register does not indicate anuthink like which political party a voter belongs to.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am deeply disappointed with the kind of personality you are. Are you blaming law enforcement agents for carrying out their lawful responsibilities? Was it not explicitly stated in the release that DSS obtained warrant for the search. If the activities of APC were not clandestine, why did they not place an inscription or signage indicating the premises or office indeed belonged to them? Why? Since the party leaders had been pestering DSS to release any incriminating evidence to the public, is is not reasonable for the secrete service to avail the public of the findings of multiple registration for record purpose?. Wait for more possible revelations before justifying APC.

Data centers by their nature are supposed to be as private as possible. They don't have any business with the public. Why would any organisation want everyone in Lagos to know that the whole data of it's organisation is in particular spot. It's different from party secretariats and offices which are meant for interaction with the public.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
lanrefront1:

Bros. stop embarrassing yourself. No one, whether INEC or the law courts gives a damn whatever information any Political Party's Membership holds. It is a private affair of the party.

its the INEC Voters register that the public and constituted authorities have business with.

After all most of do not have our names registered as of members of any polical party yet we can vote. Why? Because our names are registered with INEC. INEC register does not indicate anuthink like which political party a voter belongs to.

Please leave him let him give us some more tactical manoeuvering explanations. grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Eziachi: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

And who told you that all incriminating evidences found had been made public? Claiming to be wiser than the DSS?
So in the school you attended, they thought you that you can publish a result first well ahead collecting the fact and cross checking?
If DSS is your epitome of wisdom, then stupidly should be scrubbed off the dictionary. Politics do not colourate my brain, it does not determine my opinion over any issue. I am too smart to be calling a white a blue just because politics of hate and bitterness.
My life would be meaningless if am to sunk to that level.

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oh you called the register a mere internal document of APC which does not have connection with 2015 elections? You are wrong. Have you forgotten how Aregbesola and Osun State chapter of APC boasted of their membership register which they used and are still using as evidence of their popularity and electoral success in the last elections? Do people of Osun need to begin to question such register? Is that themembership register APC is arming itself with to accept or a reject outcome of 2015 election? Is that why INEC discovered ghost voters of about 1.5 million voters in Lagos State register?

Exactly yes, it's a mere Membership Register and has nothing to do with 2015 elections, because its INEC Voters Register that is used for elections. And law courts don't give a damn about a membership register of any party, because as a party, you may put what you like there. So if the membership strength of your party is 2 million and you put 20 million, that is your private problem. noon e cares.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
lanrefront1:

Bros, the name you're attributing to someone better fits you. What does APC Membership Register has to do with INEC Voters Register.

Membership Register is not for voting. Its for internal party administration. So if a patty decides to register one member 100 times, they are only messing themselves because the adverse effects of inaccurate data will be on the Patty and no one else.

So what is the concern of DSS with that. That data is private information of APC. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTIONS. IS THAT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?

Like we say in Lagos.......this is the koko of the matter that is flying above many heads here.....the APC data capture exercise to all intent and purpose is all about demographic mapping.

The INEC data supersedes any party register....

If this gestapo like invasion of a party data center is all about what the DSS has revealed so far....then the DSS owes the party an apology.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

Friend, I am not in any way holding brief for DSS but my posts were centred entirely on facts in the public gare. Remember that the DSS did not set out to raid APC's registration centre since there was nothing suggesting the office belonged to the party. Lai Mohammed has not come out to counter the DSS on the absence of any inscription or signage indicating the office was theirs. So the security outfit acted based on petition and suspicion of clandestine and secretive activities taking place there. Their findings thereafter only revealed APC's connectivity and it's wrong for the party to blame DSS for the raid, after all, a search warrant was obtained to that effect.
Still referring to Osun State election, APC tried and still trying to garner public sympathy by referring to the number of people in their register as a pointer to their supremacy in Osun in terms of popularity and acceptability. If that election had gone against them, I can tell you that Osun would have been consumed in inferno. Juxtaposing that with this DSS discovery, what do you think APC will do if the number of people that vote for them in Lagos fall short of the number of registrants in their over bloated "register"? I can tell you it's chaos and that's one of the calls for concern. Elections in Lagos has never been free and fair and I am sure you know that.

The DSS said they watches the Center for 2 weeks, so therefore they know it was APC data center. And like I said, organisations don't go all out publicising the location of their data center to the world. You can be sure that in that area, there are several people that will know there is an APC data center there. Buts it not an information they want to advertise. Data centers a lot of times contain sensitive and vital information, that if destroyed may bring down their organisation.

Data centers don't have any interaction with the public. The data area not collected at the center. The center is meant for processing data into a computerised useful data base.

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

To answer your question ...many schools!......

But did you read the APC statement where in they mentioned that no one showed them a court warrant and indeed surfaced after the search. I do not believe the SSS at all as they are now purely political . Recall they accused a politician of offering them money in the last Osun elections....offering bribe as I know is an offence. Why did they not arrest him if it was true. The same SSS set up a politician who tried to collect bribe money from Otedola.

They slaughtered innocent squatters in Abuja the other day and lied that they were Boko haram, they claimed they were shot at!

The SSS has expanded its work scope to include all other govt agencies and this is making them look very bad

bottom line i don't believe them and there is a moral and political side to it. The court warrant may have come after the fact or they should publish it.

What you say about APC being discreet about their office is a matter of choice. The data collation centre is not meant to be a public place, one of the requirements of data collation is being in a secure environment.....not open to unauthorised access. It is not Illegal for APC to be discreet about its data centre. If there is a provision of the electoral law or constitution against it let me know I will read it up and revert.

Would you arrest a man because he is wearing dark glasses on the streets and looks suspicious?? or a man who moves at 3am should be automatically regarded as a thief?

The SSS is one of the last powerful and professional institutions we have left and it used to be the pride of our nation but they have been taken out by our politicians same with the army. If the police carried out this raid I would say ok because police has lost any capability of intelligence gathering and professionalism. They are the official tout and thug arm of PDP pas displayed at the national assembly last week

SSS should work with intelligence and I wait and watch as they have the burden of proof to show the nation that the Voters cards were being cloned.

[color=#006600][/color]

Much as I agree with the fact that you are entitled to your opinion, what you believe or don't believe, it's logical to premise our submissions on indisputable facts. If you have already zeroed your mind not to believe the DSS on the search warrant they claimed to have been duly obtained before the raid, then your judgements are fraught with sentiments and remain untenable.
You talked about the said warrant not been shown to anybody. Remember neither Lai Mohammed nor any APC leaders were resident in that building for them to have sought for such. The 24 youths found in the office might have been availed the warrant. If APC wants to prove the veracity of DSS claims, the doors of Nigerian courts are wide open. After all, Tambuwwal approached the court for the reinstatement of his security apparatus and the case is subsisting.

With regards to Osun bribery allegation, I am old enough and a good student of Nigerian political history. The best decision DSS could take was to allow a sleeping dog lie. That event took place on the eve of the election, what do you think would have happened if a prominent official of Osun State Govt was hounded in jail on allegation of bribery? Even the detention of Lai Mohammed who incidentally was not an indigene of Osun was blown beyond proportion despite contravening election statutes by violating 6pm-8am curfew imposed on the state.

APC registration centre is not a secrete society and commonsense dictates that a signage or banner should have been conspicuously placed at a strategic place in that premises. If such had been done, the party would have been in a vantage position to vent anger at any intruders be it SSS or police. I rest my case.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are complete fool. Is it not advisable to keep quite when you know little about an issue instead of making mess of yourself? Were you not in the country when INEC informed the nation of the magnitude of multiple registrations discovered in its system and that many people were been prosecuted? If it was not a criminal offence, why were they facing prosecution? Were you not also aware that voters register in Lagos state was
B whittled down to 4.5 millions from the bogus 6 million used by Tinubu and Fashola to have their way in 2011? What did you think suddenly account for the reduction in voters population in Lagos in 2014? Was it not multiple registration and if APC was found by the DSS to be threading the same path, is it not a cause for concern? You are pathetic.

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by chamboy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
1stCitizen:

Just when you finally conclude that Jonathan is worse daft...He disappoints you to the extent that you are a loss trying to figure out a word that defines being worse than daft.
Than u Call it gej
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by saaedlee: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Much as I agree with the fact that you are entitled to your opinion, what you believe or don't believe, it's logical to premise our submissions on indisputable facts. If you have already zeroed your mind not to believe the DSS on the search warrant they claimed to have been duly obtained before the raid, then your judgements are fraught with sentiments and remain untenable.

You talked about the said warrant not been shown to anybody. Remember neither Lai Mohammed nor any APC leaders were resident in that building for them to have sought for such. The 24 youths found in the office might have been availed the warrant. If APC wants to prove the veracity of DSS claims, the doors of Nigerian courts are wide open. After all, Tambuwwal approached the court for the reinstatement of his security apparatus and the case is subsisting.

With regards to Osun bribery allegation, I am old enough and a good student of Nigerian political history. The best decision DSS could take was to allow a sleeping dog lie. That event took place on the eve of the election, what do you think would have happened if a prominent official of Osun State Govt was hounded in jail on allegation of bribery? Even the detention of Lai Mohammed who incidentally was not an indigene of Osun was blown beyond proportion despite contravening election statutes by violating 6pm-8am curfew imposed on the state.

APC registration centre is not a secrete society and commonsense dictates that a signage or banner should have been conspicuously placed at a strategic place in that premises. If such had been done, the party would have been in a vantage position to vent anger at any intruders be it SSS or police. I rest my case.

Why can't u understand that its a "DATA COLLATION/RECONCILIATION CENTRE" for APC as a party and not a registration centre For INEC as u will always put it. As such it ought to be kept a secrete

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
lanrefront1:

Data centers by their nature are supposed to be as private as possible. They don't have any business with the public. Why would any organisation want everyone in Lagos to know that the whole data of it's organisation is in particular spot. It's different from party secretariats and offices which are meant for interaction with the public.
[color=#006600][/color]

In your reasoning, Cyber crime (Yahoo yahoo) is the private business of the perpetrators since it's their "personal/private business". So, in line with that, APC as the main opposition party in Nigeria can operate an office without its signage or any inscription on display. Is that your pitiable reasoning? The future of Nigeria needs prayer.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eziachi:

So in the school you attended, they thought you that you can publish a result first well ahead collecting the fact and cross checking?
If DSS is your epitome of wisdom, then stupidly should be scrubbed off the dictionary. Politics do not colourate my brain, it does not determine my opinion over any issue. I am too smart to be calling a white a blue just because politics of hate and bitterness.
My life would be meaningless if am to sunk to that level.
[color=#006600][/color]

What a putrid response! If the DSS had kept mute, you and Lai Mohammed would have cried blood that nothing incriminating was found in the office. Just keep your cool, I will tell you about the school I attended by the time a full disclosure of APC atrocious and criminal activities are made. Nincompoop.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
lanrefront1:

Exactly yes, it's a mere Membership Register and has nothing to do with 2015 elections, because its INEC Voters Register that is used for elections. And law courts don't give a damn about a membership register of any party, because as a party, you may put what you like there. So if the membership strength of your party is 2 million and you put 20 million, that is your private problem. noon e cares.
[color=#006600][/color]

Lol. Clever response. So why is Aregbesola using membership register to launder APC's supremacy in Osun and deceiving the masses? We know APC's stock in trade; lies, deceits half truths and anything violence. Stop campaigning for the supporters of APC.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

LOL....you mean you even attempted to discuss the topic?...hahahahahahaaaa you should be into comedy.

If you are older than I pray the Nigerian Army to bring you in and post you to Borno to take you out of your misery. If you are older than I am and you are still thinking and posting this level of nonintellectual remarks...then you are better in LASUTH mortuary as a specimen!

Yes I agree you are rich in folly and emptiness.

Vote for Buhari, he will take care of the mentally challenged so you can have late hope rather than you ravaging the internet and streets seeing rape and mad men all over tongue

please go log on to face book

Kosi kuro jo, your emptiness has no Part 2. You don't even have a job and yet you want to force me to vote for your sharia master.

Religion and politics are never forced on people in a civilized nation. I can help you get visa so you can become exposed, now i understand people like you don't like gej because you lads are too dumb to recognize the change that is actually taking place in the system.

Goodluck to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.