Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? (3362 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Tonto Dike Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Rocks The Blonde Hair Best?(photos / Lilian Esoro Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Wore The White Caped Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by victorayor(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fWXZEufMnhk/VHSo_dC20DI/AAAAAAAD90g/drPGLnns9pU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp..com/-RYRlh8Y6wWM/VHSpyey7QYI/AAAAAAAD90w/MICSphDxJo4/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img]
Genevieve Nnaji and Toke Makinwa looked casual chic in jeans and top as they attended the Etisalat IParty in Lagos last weekend. Who rocked the look?
www.mygistnation..com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by victorayor(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
who rock most
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by fairygeh(f): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
In all honesty, bit confused here,both rocked it well.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Both of them look nice actually smiley

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Diffdeef(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
I know genevieve but I don't know the other,but the "other" rocked it better.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by fredoooooo: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
adaobi123:

Where you go since ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
I will go for Genevieve
__Toke looks squashed in her jeans- and her shoes is a no for me.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Ichel: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
fredoooooo:

Where you go since ?
She's been in france
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by axortedbabe(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Genny's colour combo is mature n beautiful, it's a yes for me anytime anyday..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by omalistic(f): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
They both look great.

But Genny's look is classic

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Swiftboy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
adaobi123:
Hello Adaobi grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
fredoooooo:

Where you go since ?

School na

Swiftboy:
Hello Adaobi grin

heyy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gimme the two anytime..am greedy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I will go for Genevieve
__Toke looks squashed in her jeans- and her shoes is a no for me.
Really? Toke's shoes look good!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2014
They both did!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by victorayor(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
both gud
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Genny's looks effortless so i am going for her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Genny rocked it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by englishmart(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
they both rock. But I don't know them here..

Y'all know where I schooled

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fWXZEufMnhk/VHSo_dC20DI/AAAAAAAD90g/drPGLnns9pU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Who is that lady.? Her legs kinda look round like a ball. She must be finding it very difficult to walk in that her 2ft high shoes..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
they both rock. But I don't know them here..

Y'all know where I schooled

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fWXZEufMnhk/VHSo_dC20DI/AAAAAAAD90g/drPGLnns9pU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Who is that lady.? Her legs kinda look round like a ball. She must be finding it very difficult to walk in that her 2ft high shoes..

Ifahear say Genny no carry that shoe well undecided, she actually wears higher shoes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by englishmart(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ayoolajumoke:

Ifahear say Genny no carry that shoe well undecided, she actually wears higher shoes.
maybe she's too short
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
One be like man
One be like atiku ex girlfriend

Either way.. None of them rocked it

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Best Female Drummer In Africa- Topsticks / Top Telemundo Soap Opera Showing On TV / See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.