Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* (238187 Views)

My 1 Million Naira Alternative To Cucumber (agribusiness 101) [a Must Read] / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Catfish Farming: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by nigerfine: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Very good....look so cool...congrats
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Austin234(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
I read dis thread wit much interest n enthusiasm frm page 1 to 7 and consequently, reply.
Permit me to say u are loaded.
It wil be understatement 4 me to say i have benefitted frm dis thread.
I wil be contacting d op via fone 4 practicality.
God bles u
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Are you prepared for the Revolution? It's coming.... thursday, Friday and saturday at Ogbomosho. I'll be there live. will you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by osca123(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ jaSper7
how many fruits of cucumber can a stand produce per harvest?

How can one meet you for d seeds

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by gboladtl: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Jasper7, you are really selfless! May God bless you. Just got 2 questions:
a. Can this process (open door farming) be applied to tomatoes and still get the same yield similar to what you will get using greenhouse?
b. Can I get tomato seeds from same source (Thailand contact). How do I get the cucumber seeds (and if available, tomato too) please?

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
osca123:
@ jaSper7
how many fruits of cucumber can a stand produce per harvest?

How can one meet you for d seeds
I can't say. There's no specific number to it.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by world1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks jasper for the bumper harvest

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by karlxavier(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Wow, wow, wow, I just read this thread and it had been an eye opener. I am currently in owerri and I would like to meet up with you... Please could you give me your number so that I can call you and pay a visit to your farm. Am highly interested in cucumber farming... Thank you. Please reply asap
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by karlxavier(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2014
please am waiting @ the op
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by sheyi86: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Gud morni sir, pls i av sm question 2 ask u sir.(1)is there any month that i cant plant cucumber (2)can i stake d cucumber like yam.thanks sir
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Kalusam(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Yabdi Training On. Jasper7 on ground taking students on cucmber
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
gboladtl:
Jasper7, you are really selfless! May God bless you. Just got 2 questions:
a. Can this process (open door farming) be applied to tomatoes and still get the same yield similar to what you will get using greenhouse?
b. Can I get tomato seeds from same source (Thailand contact). How do I get the cucumber seeds (and if available, tomato too) please?
Thanks for the kind words. There is a pro in tomato. Jethro2. And yes the process can be used for tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
world1:
Check this out, Cucumber murano 2 f1

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Soloxam:
Check this out
market here I come

9 Likes

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jethro2: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2014
jasper7:

Thanks for the kind words. There is a pro in tomato. Jethro2. And yes the process can be used for tomatoes
lol. @ pro in tomato. But learner in Cucumber. I am planting my sample seed as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jethro2: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2014
We need to create a niche for fresh fruits and vegetable markets in the west ASAP. Team YABDI take note

2 Likes

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
jethro2:
We need to create a niche for fresh fruits and vegetable markets in the west ASAP. Team YABDI take note
That will be highly appreciated cos it our major challenges.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jidowu84: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
world1:
Oga - NLA. U promise to get back but u didn't. I undstand anyway, tight schedules.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by karlxavier(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Oga jasper7, please could you reply my question... Am waiting..
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
jethro2:
Yes o. That's what we have to work on. That's why am coming over to the west to cause wahala. cheesy. Them go soon hear am

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
karlxavier:
Oga jasper7, please could you reply my question... Am waiting..
Sorry sir, I haven't been able to get back to you. My schedule has been tight. Not in owerri at the moment. But we can arrange a meeting for weekend. Cheers!
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
sheyi86:
Gud morni sir, pls i av sm question 2 ask u sir.(1)is there any month that i cant plant cucumber (2)can i stake d cucumber like yam.thanks sir

Sorry for the late reply. You can plant cucumber round the year. And yes. However way you choose to stake is cool. You just have to calculate the efficiency.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by boluwajokosegun: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jasper7 , you have not reply my email, when will u be back in owerri i need to see you for a talk am comming for a wedding on 2nd & 3rd of Jan 2015 please send me a mail on how to locate u , eesteeresources@gmail.com/08136650972
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
boluwajokosegun:
Jasper7 , you have not reply my email, when will u be back in owerri i need to see you for a talk am comming for a wedding on 2nd & 3rd of Jan 2015 please send me a mail on how to locate u , eesteeresources@gmail.com/08136650972
I have been difficult to reach. Am a bit available now. Please make your arrangement for 2nd. I'll be free on 2nd. I'll put a call through to to you. Or you can call me on 08097273034

2 Likes

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
jethro2:

lol. @ pro in tomato. But learner in Cucumber. I am planting my sample seed as soon as possible. Thank you
Lol... you are great o. Very interesting personality. Please plant o. I want more success stories grin

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Soloxam:
market here I come
Where is the location of this farm sir? It's an interesting harvest. Good news is all we need here
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jethro2: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
jasper7:

Yes o. That's what we have to work on. That's why am coming over to the west to cause wahala. cheesy. Them go soon hear am
You are utmost welcome. That will be a great break through. creating an avenue for more youth to participate.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jethro2: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
jasper7:

Lol... you are great o. Very interesting personality. Please plant o. I want more success stories grin
Clearing have started. work in progress. Planning to try out an acre.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by sheyi86: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
jasper7:

Sorry for the late reply. You can plant cucumber round the year. And yes. However way you choose to stake is cool. You just have to calculate the efficiency.
thanks sir,may God bless u
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
jasper7:

Where is the location of this farm sir? It's an interesting harvest. Good news is all we need here
@oga Jasper7This farm is presently in Oshogbo in Osun state, But now am setting new farm in Ibadan, Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Soloxam:
@oga Jasper7This farm is presently in Oshogbo in Osun state, But now am setting new farm in Ibadan, Thanks for the compliment.
Great job. Where do you sell your products and how much per kg?

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by christian11(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Soloxam:
I see u Oga Soloxam...
Greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.