Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) (682 Views)

Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) by Maamin(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
There have been so many misconception by christians and non christians alike about the co-equality of Jesus and the father in the trinity doctrine cry

But it will amaze you to know that no where, I repeat no where in the bible Jesus claimed or his disciples made such notion..more over Jesus Christ came to save the world not by his will but of his father's (Yahweh). Jesus said "..the father is greater than i" John 14:28

A little tips from these few verses here further buttress this study: Hebrew 5:4-10...

"4 And no one takes this
honor on himself, but he receives it when
called by God, just as Aaron was.
5 In the same way, Christ did not take on
himself the glory of becoming a high priest.
But God said to him,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”
6 And he says in another place,
“You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.”
7 During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he
offered up prayers and petitions with fervent
cries and tears to the one who could "SAVE" him
from death, and he was heard because of his
reverend submission. 

Did u read ""to the one(Yahweh) who could"" save"" Him(Jesus) from death"".??....yes!

That verse 7 tells who the saviour of Christ is.....

You see that is the bible talking...... Also you will agree with me that if they are co-equal there wont be any remote need or chance by which this could be possible, since He(christ) will be of equal power and authority thereby having no need to be raised by Yahweh the father.

If Jesus is co-equal to his father and the Holy spirit, This will suggest that there are three Gods...'Godforbid!' lipsrsealed...yes! About the holy spirit. The holy spirit proceeds from the father just like Christ is from the father..through out the bible we read that Jesus mission was induced by the father. The father is all in all, and only one greater in power and authority can do that. Before I round up, let me just add that Jesus has always show us that the father is greater than him in as much as one of his primary mission on earth is to show us the father/ the way to the father as well. I leave you to ponder on this mostly quoted verse from the bible.." for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16 wink
Re: Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
i assert to this as a truth, however after Christ and the disciples death is no doubt that people learn doctrines and Christianity is redefined so who can help.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) by Maamin(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2014
Besides they are two separate entities..father and son. wink.."But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." 1 cor. 8:6
Re: Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yahweh is supreme and he is GOD that is el shaddai but yeshua/Jesus is his only begotten son ,the only created person who God has proclaimed as his Son ,and Jesus has come to gather those who behaves like him into his vine yard,,yeshua is subject to Yahweh while human being are subject to Yahweh and yeshua..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Yahweh's Equal (debunking Trinity Co-equality) by Maamin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Yahweh is supreme and he is GOD that is el shaddai but yeshua/Jesus is his only begotten son ,the only created person who God has proclaimed as his Son ,and Jesus has come to gather those who behaves like him into his vine yard,,yeshua is subject to Yahweh while human being are subject to Yahweh and yeshua..

Nice. But Am not really sure about the bolded..cause it was not stated in the scriptures.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Woman Keeps Husband Corpse Upstairs For 6 Months, Praying For A Resurre / Where To Stop And Where Not To While Reading The Holy Qur'an / Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.