Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos (2465 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by KriTic24A: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Considering what President Jonathan did to us Nigerians, especially Lagosians in January 2012 for having the ‘temerity’ to protest his policy of subsidy removal, he deployed soldiers after us following which some people lost their lives.
Now that he is seeking re-election, will President Jonathan campaign again in Lagos?
If yes, what will the president tell Lagosians?

Over to you NLs...
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
i had no shoes
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Collynzo9: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
I will simply quote a post from one of the biggest anti-GEJ of all times. Although he made the post simply for the purpose of turning Igbos against GEJ, but he ended up telling us that the presido was indeed performing.
aresa:

No, we are saying the same thing. Tribalism and bigotry shapes your thinking and awareness. Tribalism and bigotry dictates your existence and relationship with other people hence your preoccupation with this dreaded disease while other people progress...

Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line is almost completed paid for via direct FG contract. Meaning the people of Nigeria are paying for it.

The Lagos Ibadan Express is under construction and paid for via direct FG contract. Meaning the people of Nigeria are paying for it.

The $1.53bn Lagos-Ibadan-Ilorin standard Rail project is under construction and paid for via direct FG contract. Meaning the people of Nigeria are paying for it.

Escravos to Lagos Pipelines System (ELPS) is almost done whit the second leg heading to Kano. How do you industrialize and develop in this modern age without gas pipelines to run your industries?

Now, the most important thing to you and the only thing you've been asking for which is the 2nd NB is still a dream and the only plan right now is to make sure ibo people pay for their own bridge via tolling? It means the people of Nigeria are not paying for it.

Have you asked yourself why GEJ is awarding and paying for major contracts and developing other places in Nigeria but when it comes to ibo people, it's repaint a warehouse and label it port, repaint some old airport and that's all..

You are paying a terrible price for tribalism and bigotry..

There's got to be more to you people than needless hate, bigotry and tribalism..
In addition to the above, GEJ has attracted a lot of investors to Lagos through his automobile and other economic policies.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Mogidi: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
KriTic24A:

Considering what President Jonathan did to us Nigerians, especially Lagosians in January 2012 for having the ‘temerity’ to protest his policy of subsidy removal, he deployed soldiers after us following which some people lost their lives.
Now that he is seeking re-election, will President Jonathan campaign again in Lagos?
Over to you NLs...

I see VICTORCIZA and Collynzo9 has already replied you, no need for me to make your life any more miserable than it is.

2 Likes

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by 9jii(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Vote base on sentiments
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Collynzo9:
I will simply quote a post from one of the biggest anti-GEJ of all times. Although he made the post simply for the purpose of turning Igbos against GEJ, but he ended up telling us that the presido was indeed performing.

In addition to the above, GEJ has attracted a lot of investors to Lagos through his automobile and other economic policies.

Wonderful Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) ever in the history of Nigeria contributing immensely to the growth of Lagos State Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)

Thou we don't have full knowledge of the allocation of the IGR due to the refusal of the government of APC in Lagos to domesticate the FOI bill in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by adadadon(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
I will give you fresh air
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by adadadon(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:

Wonderful Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) ever in the history of Nigeria contributing immensely to the growth of Lagos State Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)

Thou we don't have full knowledge of the allocation of the IGR due to the refusal of the government of APC in Lagos to domesticate the FOI bill in Lagos.

What useless FDI, Na Jonathan follow Fashola find investors??
Na in transformation agenda fix our airport leaking roof in lagos.
Lagos IGR growth can be attributed to Ambode, stop claiming undue credit where none existed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
adadadon:

What useless FDI, Na Jonathan follow Fashola find investors??
Na in transformation agenda fix our airport leaking roof in lagos.
[s]Lagos IGR growth can be attributed to Ambode, stop claiming undue credit where none existed[/s].

Ambo what You are living in France not Nigeria undecided
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by adadadon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:

Ambo what You are living in France not Nigeria undecided
Face the truth....... that's his major success and career highlight.

You school in France too

1 Like

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
adadadon:

Face the truth....... that's his major success and career highlight.

You school in France too

No, Ajegunle, Apapa.

Actually Tolu Complex
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by eunisam: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
what to tell you is never a problem.wait untill he comes and make sure your are there to listen.
KriTic24A:

Over to you NLs...
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by adadadon(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:

No, Ajegunle, Apapa.

Actually Tolu Complex

You reply fast ooo
Anyway I stay at Cele

1 Like

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
adadadon:

You reply fast ooo
Anyway I stay at Cele

Is there Cele in France shocked
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by adadadon(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:

Is there Cele in France shocked
I don't school in France angry angry angry
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
adadadon:

I don't school in France angry angry angry

see your previous claim?

adadadon:

You school in France too

So, where did you schooled ?
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by AbdH: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
'.....I had no shoes when I was young but now that I have shoes, I have no clue...'

On a serious note, he will not come to tell us what he has done for us for there is none but what he will do for us....promises as usual. All I know is that no leader outrightly outdoes his or her first term in a second term. Things may get worse if he is reelected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by KriTic24A: 2:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Mogidi:

I see VICTORCIZA and Collynzo9 has already replied you, no need for me to make your life any more miserable than it is.

I know some of you will always show how shallow and bereft you are.
That's why you cannot argue decently.
So making people's life miserable is what you live for?

Unfortunately i'm not on the same frequency like you.

Consider it a blessing i evem reply you..
You can't bring me down to your low level of abuse and insults like the street boys do.

Or are you a street boy?
If you are not, then try to grow up.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by KriTic24A: 2:59am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
what to tell you is never a problem.wait untill he comes and make sure your are there to listen.

Oh yes! i will surely be here to listen but this time arround with different perception.

The choice of giving him my attention when he comes is my right.

Afterall, i have been told several lies before him, and he is not playing a different politics now.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by edo3(m): 5:15am On Nov 26, 2014
That he is from ogbomoso,and his yoruba mame is awolowo just the he claimed to be the second Azikwe to the ibos..lobatan..
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2014
KriTic24A:

Over to you NLs...
He will tell y'all to sharrap and listen to Tinubu the owner of Lagos, after he must have settle him as usual.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by maclatunji: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2014
I have no shoes.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by banki(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2014
all I know is that.....

THE PRICE OF FOOD IS MORE EXPENSIVE
THE price of fuel is more expensive
I see houses and adverts of Jonathan building 1million housing units..... its still a mirage
naira has been devalued
I don't feel safe in Nigeria anymore
I went to the east last week hoping to see beautiful roads as advertised by TAN but nothing
I heard the railways are working.... speed rails oh..... I only heard
They say they have fixed nigerias health system to international standard but between last year and this year, Tinubu,Jonathan,patience jonathan,DavidMark, etc all went abroad for treatment,,,, the minister of health even went to the airport to welcome them,

Petrol is more expensive and they told us the reason is because some people stole money from government through fuel subsidies.... all of those people are always with the president, one of them is the chief sponsor of TAN.

the immigration scandal makes me puke I saw personally how much the president loves Nigerians, after 20 people died mr president did nothing.....

universities polytechniques etc have been on long strikes in the last 2 years

I don't know about this fresh air,,,, I know am sick of it

somehow I am not feeling this transformation agenda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by chamboy(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2014
I don't have any foreign Account or Investment.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by chamboy(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2014
banki:
all I know is that.....

I see houses and adverts of Jonathan building 1million housing units..... its still a mirage
naira has been devalued
I went to the east last week hoping to see beautiful roads as advertised by TAN but nothing
They say they have fixed nigerias health system to international standard but between last year and this year, Tinubu,Jonathan,patience jonathan,DavidMark, etc all went abroad for treatment,,,, the minister of health even went to the airport to welcome them,

Petrol is more expensive and they told us the reason is because some people stole money from government through fuel subsidies.... all of those people are always with the president, one of them is the chief sponsor of TAN.

the immigration scandal makes me puke I saw personally how much the president loves Nigerians, after 20 people died mr president did nothing.....

I would advise us to stop d transformation for a while, fix our soil first

1 Like

Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by lonelydora: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2014
We fought Ebola.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by focus7: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Jonathan has no visible project his government executed in Lagos state for 4years. We don't need him in Lagos, he should take the supposed Lagos campaign to where saTAN sings his praises.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Toosure70: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2014
I will stop boko haram from entering lagos
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by AbdH: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2014
banki:
all I know is that.....

naira has been devalued

Brother, the transformation is there. It is from bad to worse, even your comment tells it.
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by MysticZeus: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2014
'

Sing one of those their saTANic song all day, maybe.

'
Re: What Will President Jonathan Tell Lagosians If He Campaigns In Lagos by Hazardd(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
he will tell them na bad advisers and also devil took control of him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians / Norway To Become 1st Nation To Shut Down FM Radio - Cnn.com / Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.