Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars (1951 Views)

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / WIZKID caught Unclad with his Producer in Studio. What were they doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Davido recently spent millions of naira on two cars for his manager Kamal Ajiboye and his producer Shizzi for contributing immensely to his success in music this year. He bought a Mercedes 450 GL for his manager and a Porsch Cayenne for his producer
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FqEdf0Lr6CQ/VHTv0P7DozI/AAAAAAAAAOY/WmF8ZBxqgyA/s1600/10.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-R6lK7BTgND8/VHTv2LkgmaI/AAAAAAAAAOg/20BxRFn7Wgg/s1600/Untitled0.png[/img]

more at http://mygistnation..com/2014/11/photos-davido-gifts-his-manager-his.html
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
obo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Chiscomax(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
I swear, this will make front page. Lemme comment now for tomorrow might be too late...

Like this now, tomorrow might be too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Who is Davido please? I school in France grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2014
AM IN SPAIN wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Airforce1(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2014
who says singing rubbish songs can't fetch you lotsa money and fame in naija

Congrats o manager ati producer

Andyblaze, we're still waiting for your album release

You kuku be nonsense guy on nairaland
So I no expect you to sing meaningful songs to our listening pleasure

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Obinacu(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Davido, the real Geeeeeee !

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by ayukdaboss(m): 1:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Mondisweets:

ToyozzieTohBad:
AM IN SPAIN wink
You two should get back to Africa and stop embarrassing us embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by ayukdaboss(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Airforce1:
who says singing rubbish songs can't fetch you lotsa money and fame in naija

Congrats o manager ati producer

Andyblaze, we're still waiting for your album release

[s] You kuku be nonsense guy on nairaland
So I no expect you to sing meaningful songs to our listening pleasure [/s]
I've downloaded one of his songs and it was actually nice...Have you ever written a poem before in your life? Sh.it-head
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by bidexmat(m): 2:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Givers cannever lack. It's not jst spiritual. It is simply a principle.
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Mondisweets:

Lmao. You have joined the France crew grin
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by tomiobj(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
. I school in lagos,togo,liberia aand Asgard simultaneously. I don't know what a Davido is
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You two should get back to Africa and stop embarrassing us embarassed
grin i can send u money for visa to France

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:

Lmao. You have joined the France crew grin
i refuse to be left out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Nutase: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
People wen aj city dey form yankee. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Profcamsey(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
This guy ehn... Click "Like" if you think Davido is better than Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by missdebs(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Profcamsey:
This guy ehn... Click "Like" if you think Davido is better than Wizkid.
u wan start
Re: Photos: Davido Gifts His Manager & His Producer, Expensive Cars by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) / BIG BREASTED Cossyorjiakor Meets Another Babe With Intimidating Boobs On Set(pic / Singing Lifted Me From Poverty – Solomon Lange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.