Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen (1037 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Donald Trump says because of how 'poorly' Obama has done as president, US won't see a black president for generations - See more at: http://mygistnation..com/2014/11/donald-trump-says-because-of-how-poorly.html
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GZR11Fi7KNU/VHTzAPv-xvI/AAAAAAAAAPA/h6PhP3iHGGw/s1600/Psychoos.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zoU-0j9TV-U/VHTy_ED9IyI/AAAAAAAAAO4/c01ikXjvKkQ/s1600/00.png[/img]
He tweeted this while sharing his thoughts on the Ferguson mayhem. But here's what Trump forgets, history will remember Barack Obama for generations. Trump's generation will read and study Obama in school five hundred years from now. Obama is history. Obama is phenomenal. Obama is legend.
Whats your view about this?
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
I Admire donald Trump...Also, I Adore Barack Obama..but what I can't seem to place my hands on, is why the man f**king loathes Obama and black Americans..Obama won't be appreciated now, till the next president assumes office.
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I Admire donald Trump...Also, I Adore Barack Obama..but what I can't seem to place my hands on, is why the man f**king loathes Obama and black Americans..Obama won't be appreciated now, till the next president assumes office.
true talk
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by Litmus: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
I'm no fan of Obama because of his- well, I'll put it this way: his lack of engagement with Nigeria. However, i fail to see why Americans consider him one of their worst presidents. 'It's the economy stupid', goes the now moldy Clinton catch-phrase. In the Economy, by all indicators digestible to laymen, the economy appears to be doing well or as well as could be hoped for given the prevailing environment and what he inherited. His healthcare promise did not unfold as hoped but what he achieved, those of his predecessors that either attempted similar of contemplated similar failed or did not make the attempt due to enormity of the difficulties envisaged. During his presidency the feared repeat of terrorism on the scale of 9/11 did not or has note happened. His immigration move, which along with the Health Care reforms not only rounds some of his per-presidency promises but astutely places the Republicans in a difficult position in relation to the growing Hispanic influence. I personally hope that with Republicans controlling both houses, this is a sign of things to come from Obama. I understand that bipartisanship is the Holy-grail in situations like this but the Republicans haven't showed themselves to be amenable to working with Obama when Obama has sort by partisanship in emulation of the now revered Billy Clinton

If there's a flaw, it is for me the fact that Obama did not wholly trust his conviction or instinct to leave the Middle-east to their own affairs. Interestingly, he is ironically now drawing, or, better still, being viewed more poorly as a comparative American president because he has not engaged more fully with the Middle east as exemplified by him refusing or reluctant to send American troops to battle Isis. In my view he has done too much. The Republicans are nuts to make this aspect of his presidency and anvil on which to hammer home their partisan criticisms. The American public would be nuts too not to support or sympathies with Obama's reluctance.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by Diffdeef(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Obama is quite more focused on defense,military etc that's where most of the money is spent on,weapon advancement,security etc,there has been reduction in terrorist attacks since he came on seat but homicide rate is still on the rise though,if obama commot,I fear for America oo! Lol.
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by Litmus: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2014
Diffdeef:
Obama is quite more focused on defense,military etc that's where most of the money is spent on,weapon advancement,security etc,there has been reduction in terrorist attacks since he came on seat but homicide rate is still on the rise though,if obama commot,I fear for America oo! Lol.

I fear for the world, especially if the Republicans fool the America people into believing that Obama's cautious Military approach vindicates their Hawkish philosophy.Especially with their attitude that implies Obama has diminished the prestige of the post of presidency, which on the other hand implies they-Repbulicans- have distilled US presidency to that of mere Warlordism.
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by mundus(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2014
OBAMA addressing the Ferguson issue now. Live on CNN
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by papalnuncio: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2014
let me put you right, Obama has done poorly as a president.
1* Obama's presidency has witness more terrorism than ever due to his foreign policies
2* Obama sign into law, the same sex right law which is a sin against GOD
3* Obama care is another bad policies
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by Raiders: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Why are Americans complaining about obama. You guys are lucky to have a good president. I wonder how Americans will feel if GEJ is their president for just 1 month then you will be grateful for having a president like obama.

3 Likes

Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by mgbeketoto: 2:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Abeg, na only 2 years remain.
YOU VOTED HIM, I did not!
Ha! angry

These Americans too complain. . . HABA!
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 26, 2014
nobody in this world presently is fit to rule. individuals have to develop their self -morals and discipline. let the leaders do their greedy part.
Re: Is Obama Worthy Of Being American President? Read What Happen by oluwaveeboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
I Think obama is worthy

(1) (Reply)

INEC - Get Your Temporary Paper And Laminate It With 100 Naira ( Picture ) / So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! / Breaking News: Insecurity: Jonathan Meets North-east Govs, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.