Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37224 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by gabwcx0: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ebele Jonathan, please just Go we are tired of ur bad Rule, so help us oh God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by adigun86(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
please after 2019, what will happen to Nigerians so Jonathan should continue his most win síndrome
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
You guys have given the boys in the creeks reason to gather again ooo
see meetings everywhere
warnings would soon be issued out to some companies now.

They should leave Mr President alone to do his work ooo.
A word is enough for the wise, those who have ears let them hear.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Abenoty: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ,till 2019 or "Nigeria" will be a tale-told by an idiot.The hausa/fulani oligachy has been distroyed and shall never priside over the Nigeria project or less the pluralistic Nigeria shall split into its commonest components.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by sirwilly1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote
author=intergral post=28353833]In Morgan Freeman's Voice; I see
president Goodluck Jonathan walking in the streets of OTUOKE with out
SHOEs on the 29th of May 2015................ IF YOU HAVE OR SUPPORT
THIS VISION TOO PLEASE JAM THE "like" button kpam.......... I repeat in
Morgan Freeman's Voice...............[/quote] O ti ya were. If i hear say i click 'like', make i know wetin cause am
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Rayjaymay(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!

So u fit shout lyk this....and when 7men sat to impeach the speaker where were u.....I beg joor.....impeach ham asap
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by millionaireman: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
But there is only one presidency in Nigeria, comprising the president and his Vice. If you impeach the president, the VP must also go. So what follows?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
keyman0007:

Oh yes I am ready with my card. I bet y dont urs.
I pity u, you call d killin of innocent people in d north noise or the corruption and rot. May u not lose one of ur family memebers in this crises maybe that is wen ur eye will clear.

Never minding the shallowness of your argument I still want to let you know a few things.
1= The strongest government is the family. You may ask how, that is where teaching of value starts. Now has the northern families fared in this.
2= Before you get to Aso Rock there are other echolon of government you will pass, what are they doing.

I am from Anambra state, when the incubent governor came to power he meant to reduce crime in the state and he started from somewhere. He did not start blaming Abuja for what is his primary responsibilty. What has the northern elders said or done to condemn the menace or you don't know they are enjoying it.

The best way to give people total freedom is to give them sound education but nobody will tell you that this president has built more schools especially in the north more than any other president. Corruption has gotten deep tap roots before he came and if you think he can do it overnight it means you don't A THING. Everywhere I look I see corrupt practices in Nigeria even in the worship places but it is always better to blame the other man fot our own failings.

Some of the locals hide members of boko haram from security agents, some people living in other regions celebrate anytime they hear boko haram members had upper hand against the goverment forces simply because they want reason to malign the president, these are people that boasted that the country will be ungovernable if power does not return to them.

This is the only country in the world where the police are barred from arresting and prosecuting a suspect by COURT and we are confortable with it.

Let us meet in the polling booths come feb. 2015 but let me add that bigwigs have more comfortable houses outside Nigeria. They will use gullible Nigerians like you to achieve their selfish end and when it fails they will use people like you to set the polity on fire and run away. They will still get the contract to supply arms and other logistics and abandon you with all these your INTELLIGENCE.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
just 50 I thought itz 5k
don't be deceived they are doing this just to dis popularize him
they knw they can't Impeach him
gej till 2015 nt if care isn't taken GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Emmydek(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
I'm certain of somethings. You are a slum dweller from east. A wellknown *Igbo* for ill-luck and irresponsibility. Supporting jargons and filling crabs into the pot holes of Nigeria's govt of shame caused by the smelling Gej. Try to go to bed and tell ur dad to hit u with hammer. Coma will resuscitate ur tinking ability. No abuse just advice.

Abi una see abuse for her?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
oliy24:
my people let's wise up and start using our politicians instead of them using us. let's create competitions in aso rock. imagine APC winning 2015 election, they will do anything in favour of the Masses to retain the sit. they will want to show PDP Government is bad, if they Bleep up any time we just vote them out, probably vote PDP again. PDP wey don see how life be by not being the ruling party go now know and prove to us they are better, and will do the masses good because they don't want to loose the sit again (just like the competition among our network providers I.e mtn, glo, AIRTEL and Etisalat) na we d masses go dey enjoy.
let prove to all the parties (especially PDP) that presidency or any post is not attached to a party. let start using them instead of them using us. let them know you can leave your posy any point in time, so they won't have to feel relax.

We all do this in Secondary school Economics.

True talk, this would av been a great idea if Nigerian Presidents were choosen through free nd fair election. Till then......
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by eunisam: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rayjaymay:

So u fit shout lyk this....and when 7men sat to impeach the speaker where were u.....I beg joor.....impeach ham asap
no comment4u now.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by eunisam: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
best answers so far.
samplegirl:

Never minding the shallowness of your argument I still want to let you know a few things.
1= The strongest government is the family. You may ask how, that is where teaching of value starts. Now has the northern families fared in this.
2= Before you get to Aso Rock there are other echolon of government you will pass, what are they doing.

I am from Anambra state, when the incubent governor came to power he meant to reduce crime in the state and he started from somewhere. He did not start blaming Abuja for what is his primary responsibilty. What has the northern elders said or done to condemn the menace or you don't know they are enjoying it.

The best way to give people total freedom is to give them sound education but nobody will tell you that this president has built more schools especially in the north more than any other president. Corruption has gotten deep tap roots before he came and if you think he can do it overnight it means you don't A THING. Everywhere I look I see corrupt practices in Nigeria even in the worship places but it is always better to blame the other man fot our own failings.

Some of the locals hide members of boko haram from security agents, some people living in other regions celebrate anytime they hear boko haram members had upper hand against the goverment forces simply because they want reason to malign the president, these are people that boasted that the country will be ungovernable if power does not return to them.

This is the only country in the world where the police are barred from arresting and prosecuting a suspect by COURT and we are confortable with it.

Let us meet in the polling booths come feb. 2015 but let me add that bigwigs have more comfortable houses outside Nigeria. They will use gullible Nigerians like you to achieve their selfish end and when it fails they will use people like you to set the polity on fire and run away. They will still get the contract to supply arms and other logistics and abandon you with all these your INTELLIGENCE.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by HONNESSTY(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
hw much oga jona pay u na? Sidon dere mak u d campaign 4 piple way no go change ur life. Wise up
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by searay(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
oliy24:
my people let's wise up and start using our politicians instead of them using us. let's create competitions in aso rock. imagine APC winning 2015 election, they will do anything in favour of the Masses to retain the sit. they will want to show PDP Government is bad, if they Bleep up any time we just vote them out, probably vote PDP again. PDP wey don see how life be by not being the ruling party go now know and prove to us they are better, and will do the masses good because they don't want to loose the sit again (just like the competition among our network providers I.e mtn, glo, AIRTEL and Etisalat) na we d masses go dey enjoy.
let prove to all the parties (especially PDP) that presidency or any post is not attached to a party. let start using them instead of them using us. let them know you can leave your posy any point in time, so they won't have to feel relax.

We all do this in Secondary school Economics.
It will not work in Nigeria, reason being that if APC finally displace PDP, all PDP menebers will migrate to APC. Remember how we started in 1999
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by PrinxPeera(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
This APC people will not mind their own business and face their already LOSED 2015 presidential race.

Ndi araa.....

GEJ till 2019+
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Goziejay: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
he is not doing enough to be sincere.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by mosho22(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmm dis 9ja no be nation oooo if ui can guess wat is transpare in d house u will knw dat all of dem were just fighting 4 money

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by sam13(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
[color=#990000]
eunisam:
[/colo

Oga be warned you are nothing but mere joker unrest in waht sense
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by sam13(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
waternogetemeny:
GEJ till 2019

For your chicken mind abi
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by kraftykc(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:

Abeg make we hear word. Like say after them dump homie u go do anything pass shout. Lol. People sef get mouth
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
samplegirl:

i didnt want to talk further but nw dat u wrote this long epistole let me respond, what are u saying doesnt make an atom of sense, are you tellin me the so called displaced people r the same persons hiding boko haram in their houses. Do you even care to follow the stories to really knw what is happening? both the rich and the poor are dying, this people go into houses and slaughter any male they see, the villagers hv taken arms and formed their own vigillant groups, do you knw the death rate has trippled since he came to power, do u knw anythi nw goes in Nigeria. it nt even abt christian or muslim again. What will it cost the president to send 10,000 troops included the chief of army, airforce and navy to bama. the soldiers wll be charged seeing their bosses on the field. fine the leader go with their men to war nt sit in their office and callin for mutiny condem it takes more than tht to win the war. Crime rate is totally different from insurgency, the later is a national security matter and hence must be addressed by the commander in chief, they deployed 100 of policemen and sss to the house to curb invasion abi. Why was there no inteligece report in bama, or adamawa. Only incompetent people give excuses for failiures, successfull people deliver result. i agree GEJ didnt start insurgency nor corruption but these issues got out of hand during his tenure. he even said i natonal tv corruption is differnet from stealing, corruption is being exergerated, those 2 statement made me lose hope in him. My sister if you knw hw much corruption is in the system today u will weep for the nation. From the so called subsidy to various scams. Do you knw hw many criminals hv become billionaires during this administration. do u knw hw much we hv made from oil expolraion in this administration? so many impunity happening and people nt talkin . see the other day they smuggled hard ash to south Africa on a private jet. open your eyes cos i feel you are being bias.

the government has the desire but lack the competence to implement, and point of correction nobody is using me oh i hv decided to open my eyes and see.

I rest my case
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by bobfash(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2014
For wich tyme? Mumu House! Vs Mumu President!
Person weh u suposse don impeach since...........................................................................................................

Wetin boys in the creek fit do!.................Niger Delta Vs Nigeria abi, Mumu pple
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Ekugbeh(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Wh wan impeach wh? Ah jez de laf.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Xfactoria: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
eunisam:

If they succeed, it would probably take them till 2015 and they would have fulfilled the Nigeria 2015 break-up prediction.

I hope they do, so everyone can answer his father's name. Awon weeeeere gbogbo...!!!!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by zulyadainmusa: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Am glade to hear this development, we are tired of incompetent government we are in support of any decision taken by the representative.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by mekd: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2014
nonsense, tis is impossica'nt, imagin tis corrupt men that call themselfs senathiefs gunning for impeachment anyway i dont blame them sha, na jonathan caused am
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by iphyisis(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
samplegirl:

I see you trying so hard to make sense, you and other blind supporters. Can it not be about region for once? you talked about family as the smallest unit of governance and made a sweeping generalisation about the hausas. You forget that (and if you are fair) the hausa are still the tribe in Nig who still practise communal living, have wives and many children who don't go against eachoda and still eat from the same pot. Checkout your mallam friends back at home. What do you mean? Why even bring that up as your argument?

Vote change. Let it just be that the people in pub office know that they were elected there and can be removed anytime.. Incumbency or not. Buhari isn't the only factor here, Osinbajo is a capable man going by his achievements. If you want Gej to remain in power, make him a chief in your villa or his or the southsouth region. We are trying to move a whole country forward, remove the bias mind and think capability.
*Disclaimer: I'm igbo, a Non-redeemed member, supported the person of Gej 2011. All these so you can get back to Me with an argument devoid of bias.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by iphyisis(f): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol. You think the police should prosecute a suspect? And you said this is the only country the police don't?? The job of the police anywhere involves arresting suspects among other duties except prosecution. Prosecution is left for the court of law. But the nigerian Police prosecute well o. Its why you see the police brutalisation everywhere. They take laws into their hands and proclaim you guilty even without arresting. Isn't that what you see around? Why are you cooking up story for the gods in the name of argument? Sounding just like the person you support who said stealing is not corruption without acknowledging that stealing is the bane of this country!

And if you have ever being in a position of leadership, you realise that being a leader would mean imbibing values you would want your followers to have. If you are the kind of leader that is slack in discipline, how different would that reflect on your followers? Not so much really. Your followers would lack discipline..same as you. The body can never surpass the head. These corrupt practices you r seeing everywhere is 'cause the prez condones it. Quote me. If he were the type who didn't and put a penal code on corruption, you think things wouldn't change even a lil? What did the prez say/do concerning that customs job saga? What did anybody do to mk sure nothing like that happens agn? It always dies down because the oga @the top would rather focus on writing back at obj than tackle issues.

Nothing would ever get changed if you continue to think Buhari is here to steal Nigeria from the southerners. He can't and he wouldn't. They have told you stories from his military era. True or false, that was a military era for Christ's sake. Pple have infact reshaped history, things have been concocted by his enemies just to make him look unfit. Its why he wasn't afraid to bring on a highly placed member of the largest church(membership wise) in Africa. Call it wisdom, call it strategy but he just set himself up if he should ever think of bringing up Sharia law. So he can't. Don't y'all see?? Buhari raised 54mill from private individuals like they did in obama's reelection. Your prez raised 20bill!! Why? Is he fighting an unseen enemy? Trials and tribulations? BH?? And from where? Governors and pub officials. How r they getting those monies back?? Where is our 20bill dollars that went missing infact?

So I'm seriously wondering.. Are y'all oblivious of these happenings in govt or you pple are non-nigerians to want to bring on a weak leader? I've heard the Buhari stories, but I'd rather see change happening so that they know they can be discarded when they don t perform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by iphyisis(f): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
And point of correction to members of this thread. If you follow the news, you must hv heard recently that over a hundred bh members wre killed by Cameroonian forces and that shekau isn't a Nigerian. That should mk you wonder how many bh members there are collectively, if these numbere were made up by northern youths only. Did y'all also hear how they threaten and kill Northern chiefs and leaders eg, Sultan of Sokoto? The one we know as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

That leads me to what I want to say. Cancel the notion from your mind that the BH group are northerners who want to destroy the present govt. They have no purpose and no region. These have received amnesty and trashed it. Plainly put, they are terrorists (like al-shabaab and isis) that the present govt CANNOT surmount because this president (Grand Commander!) does not inspire confidence in his war men and cannot ensure his men are well equipped by watching for any rotten/corrupt link in his top rank men who might be diverting funds.

Nigeria is rich. Nigerians are rich. Imagine if these unnecessary burden like gen maintenance, fuel,frequent car repairs(because bad roads everywhr), high land pricing and rent hiking, foreign goods(because quality) etc etc,,, were removed, oh! We could be millionaires in high numbers in this country with a government who knows our needs. This is not wishful thinking, this is VERY possible.

Don't mind the people saying we just got independence and we have a loong way to go. Do we need to wait that long? The power is in our hands people. Let's show em we are their boss and they aren't figureheads in govt.

I dunno how else to let y'all see.
Be wise y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
iphyisis:

I see you trying so hard to make sense, you and other blind supporters. Can it not be about region for once? you talked about family as the smallest unit of governance and made a sweeping generalisation about the hausas. You forget that (and if you are fair) the hausa are still the tribe in Nig who still practise communal living, have wives and many children who don't go against eachoda and still eat from the same pot. Checkout your mallam friends back at home. What do you mean? Why even bring that up as your argument?

Vote change. Let it just be that the people in pub office know that they were elected there and can be removed anytime.. Incumbency or not. Buhari isn't the only factor here, Osinbajo is a capable man going by his achievements. If you want Gej to remain in power, make him a chief in your villa or his or the southsouth region. We are trying to move a whole country forward, remove the bias mind and think capability.
*Disclaimer: I'm igbo, a Non-redeemed member, supported the person of Gej 2011. All these so you can get back to Me with an argument devoid of bias.

You are an Igbo but if in your family you don't eat together, that is your toro because in my family we do eat together.

How much do you know about the hausas? Do you know that the SHIITES and the SUNNIS don't see eye to eye? I want to believe you mean that the hausas don't kill each each other. Really don't know how old you were in 1984 and up till now Buhari still believe that it is him or no other.

My advice to you is GROW UP.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
iphyisis:
Lol. You think the police should prosecute a suspect? And you said this is the only country the police don't?? The job of the police anywhere involves arresting suspects among other duties except prosecution. Prosecution is left for the court of law. But the nigerian Police prosecute well o. Its why you see the police brutalisation everywhere. They take laws into their hands and proclaim you guilty even without arresting. Isn't that what you see around? Why are you cooking up story for the gods in the name of argument? Sounding just like the person you support who said stealing is not corruption without acknowledging that stealing is the bane of this country!

And if you have ever being in a position of leadership, you realise that being a leader would mean imbibing values you would want your followers to have. If you are the kind of leader that is slack in discipline, how different would that reflect on your followers? Not so much really. Your followers would lack discipline..same as you. The body can never surpass the head. These corrupt practices you r seeing everywhere is 'cause the prez condones it. Quote me. If he were the type who didn't and put a penal code on corruption, you think things wouldn't change even a lil? What did the prez say/do concerning that customs job saga? What did anybody do to mk sure nothing like that happens agn? It always dies down because the oga @the top would rather focus on writing back at obj than tackle issues.

Nothing would ever get changed if you continue to think Buhari is here to steal Nigeria from the southerners. He can't and he wouldn't. They have told you stories from his military era. True or false, that was a military era for Christ's sake. Pple have infact reshaped history, things have been concocted by his enemies just to make him look unfit. Its why he wasn't afraid to bring on a highly placed member of the largest church(membership wise) in Africa. Call it wisdom, call it strategy but he just set himself up if he should ever think of bringing up Sharia law. So he can't. Don't y'all see?? Buhari raised 54mill from private individuals like they did in obama's reelection. Your prez raised 20bill!! Why? Is he fighting an unseen enemy? Trials and tribulations? BH?? And from where? Governors and pub officials. How r they getting those monies back?? Where is our 20bill dollars that went missing infact?

So I'm seriously wondering.. Are y'all oblivious of these happenings in govt or you pple are non-nigerians to want to bring on a weak leader? I've heard the Buhari stories, but I'd rather see change happening so that they know they can be discarded when they don t perform.

Does court prosecute or the prosecution is done in the court?

Hmmmmmmmm! this your analysis sha!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State / Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.