Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

For Those Living In The States - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Living In The States (707 Views)

Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me / Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down / Those Living In Germany Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

For Those Living In The States by mygladness: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2014
Hello house,

I have a former colleague whose children were enrolled in school in the US when they went on holiday while he returned to the country - this happened two years ago. Now, a close cousin is contemplating the idea, now my questions goes thus;

What are the process involved in such move? what are the merits and demerits? What does the future holds for the children? what will be their status? Will they be able to have proper education to the highest level?

I will appreciate sincere response on these questions, thanks
Re: For Those Living In The States by justwise(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2014

(1)

Weather Forecast For January 13th –january 19th 2015 / Pls Advise.. / Barbados Visa How Can I Get Barbados From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.