Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! (2159 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by mikkyjagga1(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,
In the dark of the night yesterday, I noticed a single lady that stays in my building carefully pick a hidden spot with the aid of a torch light, she was holding something in a bag and this made me curious...
I adjusted myself in my position which happened to be inside my car, then I saw her take something out of d pocket of d cloth she was wearing, it was a substance wrapped in a nylon, then she opened the bag and lo and behold it contained a flask of food neatly kept.
To my amazement she took a pinch of the unknown substance and poured it in the food carefully shaking to mix. Upon seeing this I was alarmed and I decided to know the destination of the food, when I traced her she took it to a man that drove to the entrance of the street in a hilux van.
When she saw that I followed her it got her shocked and she greeted sounding agitated, the unsuspecting young man probably a bachelor took the food....in that state I was confused and decided to go in quickly to seek my brothers opinion..before we could come out the unsuspecting man had already left with this food.
Now I am confused on what to do, should I confront her or leave it that way, because I feel God allowed me see that for a reason!
I am 99% certain that the substance she put in the food is a love potion because in the past 5 months 3 of my sisters have gotten married, bt there has been no marriage yet in her family, and I have been sensing that desperation!
Nairalanders please what do I do, I am a Lil confused here!
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by akinmusi(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Careful!!! Some boundaries are never to be over-stepped.

You might actually help the man in question but in return incur a war on your part. That means that man's war has become yours.

Just pray for that man. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by jeffizy(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2014
You reacted late. That's because you can't prove anything as it stands now.

If I was in your position, I would simply have driven off to wait for Mr hilux upfront .
But then, I would say what?

Maybe I just try to mind my own issues and believe the young man will have a mind like mine.
A mind that awakens to speak to the owner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by gede7744(f): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2014
this na serious case o!

anyway u can't do much cause
1 u shld ve call d man's attention immediately not waiting until he drove off

2. she can deny and since u don't ve a witness it can degenerate into another thing. like u said.............

3 she is not yet married and ur own siblings are settling down quickly. u will just be termed "enemy of progress"

my opinion thou

1 Like

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by hannesy(f): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2014
If she can go to that extend wot makes u think she can't kill u if u confront her? And if is realy love portion telling the man might b risky too because he will defiantly tell her(spell tinz) as far as is nt poison leave them, no charm last 4ever *KARMA NO D SLEEP*
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by anthoniaz(f): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2014
It's too late to act.You should have stayed and traced that man.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by Serenity22: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol, when we tell these men to learn how to cook they'll be shouting fire and brimstones. I just pray all her evil machinations fail and boomerang.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by freecocoa(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2014
What does your sisters getting married have to do with what you supposedly saw?

If what you saw is in any way true, then there's almost nothing you can do now, I highly doubt this your story anyways.

Couldn't she have just laced the food with whatever it was in the comfort of her home? Or did she buy the food alongside the substance? Many questions sha.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by cococandy(f): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Serenity22:
Lol, when we tell these men to learn how to cook they'll be shouting fire and brimstones. I just pray all her evil machinations fail and boomerang.
both love portion, unwanted fatherhood, death portion cheesy and every every they follow them waka as dem dey chop free food
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by bellong: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2014
You should have walked up to them, ask the lady in question to eat part of the food before the man left with it. If she eats it, it probably may be an harmful substance and if she had refused to eat, then it is something not friendly to the system.

As it is, you have blown the chance.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2014
[colo[i]r=#006600][/color][color=#006600]What does your sisters getting married have to do with what you supposedly saw?

If what you saw is in any way true, then there's almost nothing you can do now, I highly doubt this your story anyways.

Couldn't she have just laced the food with whatever it was in the comfort of her home? Or did she buy the food alongside the substance? Many questions sha

I wish it ws a lie though cos it has changed the perspective with which I see single ladies, and the lady in particular, guess she had to do it outside cos she stays with her family!
I've never posted a story and I hardly comment cos I'm a very conservative person, but in the quiet of the night I decided to share.
You will agree with me that internal and external pressures on a single lady in our society of today is enough to make someone that's not strong go out of their way, expecially when you see ladies around u getting married without a tangible relationship to show for it!
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=bellong post=28356148]You should have walked up to them, ask the lady in question to eat part of the food before the man left with it. If she eats it, it probably may be an harmful substance and if she had refused to eat, then it is something not friendly to the system.

As it is, you have blown the chance.

Easier said than done!
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Never tempt a desperate woman.

It would have been better you acted immediately you saw,or noticed that. Now,you have a slim case..

Just help the man in prayer,before the lady finishes him up.

God save we men from desperadoes of women.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by SAMBARRY: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
The wise people say

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by Zehner(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2014
All you could have done was to stop the man and tell him to let her eat the food first......

But you ran in first to tell your brothers now the "deed has been done" so weda na love portion or posion o! My guy don chaw the food. Na God hand d guy dey.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by gulfer: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Now you have brought someone's matter here; make sure you give an update on further findings. BTW, what were u doing in your car at that time or were you stalking her all the time for a piece of action? Her kitchen must have very low window on the other hand and your car is probably a very high SUV. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by bellong: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=mikkyjagga1 post=28356848][/quote]

Not everybody is a coward and "liverless"...........
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by kennyman20(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
op.. Am glad u didnt succeed in trying to help the man. See, next time mind your own business.. Have learnt never to involve myself in marital issues anymore cos of the bad experience i had. Will share with u.

Sometimes back, there's this woman that lives in our house, one of her daughters got married to a tailor and the woman doesnt want the lady to marry this tailor cos of a suitor that had been coming and giving the woman all manner of gifts and money to marry her daughter but this lady loved the tailor so much.

Hence, she insisted that its the tailor she'll marry. God helped her, she got married to the tailor. Two years later, she packed her things frm that tailor house back to her mother's house. We learnt, she's under her mother's spell cos the tailor wasnt giving the mother much money compared to the other suitor.
There's a day, the tailor came to visit her. If you see the way she insulted the guy, even poured water on the guy and these were
two loved birds sometimes ago.

Here's why am coming to. See, u wont believe that this husband and wife still sees eachother outside and even Bleep eachother. With the harsh way the lady treated this guy that we witnessed. We all concluded that they're already seperated.

How did we know that they still see eachother. A concerned neighbour who doesnt like the way their baby was been malnourished met the father and adviced the father to know how to look for ways in getting either money or provisions across to the lady for their baby.
you wont believe the lady and that concerned neighbour had a misunderstanding one fateful day. Its that day the lady told the woman everything she told her husband. At the end of the day, the concerned woman was blamed that she should always mind her own business.

So, even if you succeeded in telling the man. U may regret it cos marital or relationship affairs is difficult to involve oneself in.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by tellwisdom: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mumu, see how u allow that poor guy, die like that.sad
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by plaetton: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigerians never seize to amaze me in the way they reason.

From most of the responses I have read so far, it seems that Nigerians are not so sure anymore about what is right or wrong, because everyone seems seems to be looking for an excuse not to do the right thing.
The right thing is always the right thing irrespective of the consequences.

For you know, this might be bitter lady is trying to slowly poison this guy to death.
Whether it is poison or love potion, a fetish lady is a very dangerous lady.

@ Op,
That man's life may have just fallen into your hands to save. Do the right thing and let it play out anyway that it can.
Try your best to see this man and tell him what you saw, as long as you are telling the truth.
This act might just be one of many or few important tasks of your life.
Do it.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by plaetton: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
kennyman20:
op.. Am glad u didnt succeed in trying to help the man. See, next time mind your own business.. Have learnt never to involve myself in marital issues anymore cos of the bad experience i had. Will share with u.

Sometimes back, there's this woman that lives in our house, one of her daughters got married to a tailor and the woman doesnt want the lady to marry this tailor cos of a suitor that had been coming and giving the woman all manner of gifts and money to marry her daughter but this lady loved the tailor so much.

Hence, she insisted that its the tailor she'll marry. God helped her, she got married to the tailor. Two years later, she packed her things frm that tailor house back to her mother's house. We learnt, she's under her mother's spell cos the tailor wasnt giving the mother much money compared to the other suitor.
There's a day, the tailor came to visit her. If you see the way she insulted the guy, even poured water on the guy and these were
two loved birds sometimes ago.

Here's why am coming to. See, u wont believe that this husband and wife still sees eachother outside and even Bleep eachother. With the harsh way the lady treated this guy that we witnessed. We all concluded that they're already seperated.

How did we know that they still see eachother. A concerned neighbour who doesnt like the way their baby was been malnourished met the father and adviced the father to know how to look for ways in getting either money or provisions across to the lady for their baby.
you wont believe the lady and that concerned neighbour had a misunderstanding one fateful day. Its that day the lady told the woman everything she told her husband. At the end of the day, the concerned woman was blamed that she should always mind her own business.

So, even if you succeeded in telling the man. U may regret it cos marital or relationship affairs is difficult to involve oneself in.

Bullshyte.

There should always be no excuse, no fear in doing what is right, especially when it concerns the welfare, health or life another person.

If we all have to look at hypothetical negative consequences of following our conscience and doing the right things, then what would our society, what would human society look like ? We might as well agree that we are animals with no concerns except our own needs and fears.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by beeevan: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
I really believe that any man that collects food in flasks from whatever offers isn't sound up there undecided.
Re: Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
plaetton:

@ Op,
That man's life may have just fallen into your hands to save. Do the right thing and let it play out anyway that it can.
Try your best to see this man and tell him what you saw, as long as you are telling the truth.
This act might just be one of many or few important tasks of your life.
Do it.

(1) (Reply)

13 Things You Can Do To Make An Introvert Feel Loved / See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral / See How Wicked Igbo People Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.