Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband (2703 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ireneony(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2014
I don't think is right to slap your boyfriend or husband. if he does anything wrong to me, I prefer giving him the silent treatment. my reasons are:
1.my face might end up turning black and blue
2.he will not have respect for me again
3.he will see as a lady that nag
4. he will think that he has done nothing wrong
5.when you don't slap your boyfriend, he don't have any right to hit u.

we live in a world that is okay to slap a guy but when a guy slap a girl he is wrong. what am trying to pass across to ladies is, not matter what don't lay your hands on your spouse, and expect he will not slap back, u might be surprise to receive a bomb blast on your face.

2 Likes

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by vizkiz: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
i wonder why a lady will wanna slap her bf...These Naija girl sef don't wanna have respect anymore angry

2 Likes

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by justmag(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
I think we should get married! grin....only few will agree with this. I personlly believe you should understand your bf enough to kno hr will never hit you.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ireneony(f): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
justmag:
I think we should get married! grin....only few will agree with this. I personlly believe you should understand your bf enough to kno hr will never hit you.
dear that is not true. I have a friend that slap a guy and she thought the guy will never hit her back because the guy is so cool headed, to her greatest surprise the guy beat her up. she told me she will never hit a guy again because they are unpredictable
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by justmag(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:
dear that is not true. I have a friend that slap a guy and she thought the guy will never hit her back because the guy is so cool headed, to her greatest surprise the guy beat her up. she told me she will never hit a guy again because they are unpredictable

When I say understand I don't mean "assume" he will not hit you because he is cool and maybe quiet or whatever attitudes that cud possibly make u believe he will not hit you! You have to have a dialog! Talk about it! Make sure he understands you will not stand for it no matter what! If he hits you for whatever reason. You will be out the door. Make sure he understands what that can do to a woman emotionally and physically!

There is so much to consider if a man ever hits you! I personally believe there should be no forgiveness after a man hits a woman for whatever reason. You are not a child that needs discipline! You have to understand that You are a woman who chose to be with this man out of the billions and millions of people in the world! He needs to understand what he can lose and what he has. Just like you chose him you can chose another no matter how wonderful he is. This perspective will only make sense to people who are deep in a relationship!

1 Like

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by iceberylin(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
vizkiz:
i wonder why a lady will wanna slap her bf...These Naija girl sef don't wanna have respect anymore angry
They aint Loyal angry
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by naijaboiy: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2014
i ne'er knew this lady had sense like this cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ronald4lif(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2014
No one shoud lay hands on anyone, be it male or female, not even on kids, there are more civilised and better ways to pass messages across.

2 Likes

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ERCROSS(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
No one shoud lay hands on anyone, be it male or female, not even on kids, there are more civilised and better ways to pass messages across.

Broz..
It's a Capital No to lay hands on one's wife...
But kids... shocked..
Why won't I lay hands on my kids...

so, I shld nuture a child who will see it as a norm to tell me Dad... U r craziey like those oyinbo kids..

Even the bible ssupports training a child with moderate flogging and temperate words afterwards.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by daveP(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
I had some observation some yrs back with one theory that reigned be4 it subsided. It may still be happening but its a lady that 'Propounded' it--

"A lady has every right to slap a man, but a man MUST never attempt slapping a lady. Or else he isnt a man"

luckily i changed her mentality in time, but her friend no go gree. To dey slap just dey sweet her. She enter univ. She slapped and then: Gbam!

Her response when asked after been beaten on why to slap comes easy " I dont know. It just comes and i cant control it"

cc: Afrok
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by chimerase2: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2014
undecided
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by passionate88: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
justmag:

When I say understand I don't mean "assume" he will not hit you because he is cool and maybe quiet or whatever attitudes that cud possibly make u believe he will not hit you! You have to have a dialog! Talk about it! Make sure he understands you will not stand for it no matter what! If he hits you for whatever reason. You will be out the door. Make sure he understands what that can do to a woman emotionally and physically!
I also hope she won't hit me... I am an ardent believer and adherent of the Mosaic law of an eye for an eye... If a lady slaps a guy, he should bless her in a hundred fold.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
The law of effects and consequences,
You can't slap a man and not get slapped back,
You as a lady if you hit a man and feel because am a female therefore he won't hit me back is the mentality of a follish lady. If you want to be respected then you have to respect others.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Afrok(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
I had some observation some yrs back with one theory that reigned be4 it subsided. It may still be happening but its a lady that 'Propounded' it--

"A lady has every right to slap a man, but a man MUST never attempt slapping a lady. Or else he isnt a man"

luckily i changed her mentality in time, but her friend no go gree. To dey slap just dey sweet her. She enter univ. She slapped and then: Gbam!

Her response when asked after been beaten on why to slap comes easy " I dont know. It just comes and i cant control it"

cc: Afrok
I hope after the beaten, she was able to look for her remote control, put batteries inside it and started using it coz next time, she might not be alive (healthy enough) to say "I dont know. It just comes and i cant control it".
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why won't i sleep him whenever he cross his boundary
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Afrok(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
"To every action, there is equal and opposite reaction" Newtons 3rd law of motion. Law of behaviour says that " To whom much is given, much is expected". So any lady that gives a guy a slap, expects something equal, bigger and opposite, I think the guy shouldn't disappoint her undecided.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by FLAWLES(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
If a guy am dating slaps me............ll just slap him back*in a cool&cold voice*
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
justmag:

There is so much to consider if a man ever hits you! I personally believe there should be no forgiveness after a man hits a woman for whatever reason. You are not a child that needs discipline! You have to understand that You are a woman who chose to be with this man out of the billions and millions of people in the world! He needs to understand what he can lose and what he has. Just like you chose him you can chose another no matter how wonderful he is. This perspective will only make sense to people who are deep in a relationship!

STORY FOR THE GODS

1 Like

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by lilmax(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by TDstarr: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
many nigerian girls will be watching film cos whites act weak to their wives, in real life dey even beat their wives more than us........curlled from observationc
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by TDstarr: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
many nigerian girls will be watcing film cos whites act weak to their wives, in real life dey even beat their wives more than us........curlled from observation
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Cholls(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:
I don't think is right to slap your boyfriend or husband. if he does anything wrong to me, I prefer giving him the silent treatment. my reasons are:

we live in a world that is okay to slap a guy but when a guy slap a girl he is wrong. what am trying to pass across to ladies is, not matter what don't lay your hands on your spouse, and expect he will not slap back, u might be surprise to receive a bomb blast on your face.
my sister thank you jare. Pls can you send your home address here so I can send her to you so you could help me counsel her smiley
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:

Lol. I love this
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why would any sensible and normal lady wanna do that?

1 Like

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by andyanders: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:

Talking from experience I figure. Too bad to see you in that state then.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Flamesfly(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
9ja girls nd hollywood.......am just waiting for the day my gf will slap me....... grin
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ireneony(f): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
andyanders:

Talking from experience I figure. Too bad to see you in that state then.
why are u so anti-ireneony.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by andyanders: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:
why are u so anti-ireneony.

I am not my sister. This is a place you can have fun with some posts. Hope I am not hitting u hard. You are my beautiful sister.Nothing do you. Just following your posts. Hope you dont want me to port? I can take a leave.
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by daveP(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Afrok:
I hope after the beaten, she was able to look for her remote control, put batteries inside it and started using it coz next time, she might not be alive (healthy enough) to say "I dont know. It just comes and i cant control it".
lmao, she don repent grin grin
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ratatis(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:
Why won't i sleep him whenever he cross his boundary

But then, you must make it clear to him what his boundary is!
Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony creating sensitive threads since 2013 sad

Re: reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband by ireneony(f): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
ireneony creating sensitive threads since 2013 sad
who are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / Ladies...build Your Ideal Man NOW / What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.