Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up (1152 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by stanconnect(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2014
We attended the same church then..and we where both in the choir.
A lot of odd things as we all know where going on among the youths then in church bt I have a different orientation once am in God's presence..and beside I had my reputation to protect..not as though I was a saint bt that's jst how I live my life.
She was a very pretty girl..and she was so much into me then. she sort means through my sisters to get close to me, we finally became friends bt when I saw the direction the friendship was heading to..i had to withdraw back.
on one of the occasions, she came to my house and as I was seeing her off she turned weird and was asking me to kiss her when I refused and turned to leave she landed a very heavy slap on me...@ first I wanted to retaliate bt I had my senses bk and just left..later that 9t she kept on begging that she didn't know what got over her...I told no person up till now and I cut every relationship I had with her.

If u where in my shoes, what would u have done?
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by izaray(f): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2014
How old are you ?

Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by parrotibaba(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2014
izaray:
How old are you ?
a very good question
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
shocked cry
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by saaedlee: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2014
izaray:
How old are you ?

Ask him ooooo
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by stanconnect(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2014
izaray:
How old are you ?

Lol..funny question buh i'll give u an answer..am old enough to get married now! Are u contented ?
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by izaray(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol..funny question buh i'll give u an answer..am old enough to get married now! Are u contented now?
Hmm, am disputing dat, guy are u sure of wat you are saying?
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by KELVINXY: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol..funny question buh i'll give u an answer..am old enough to get married now! Are u contented ?

Oh really?
And u kept it to urself since then
Why sharing it now? undecided
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by yuncka: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2014
stanconnect:
A lot of odd things as we all know where going on among the youths then in church bt I have a different orientation once am in God's presence..and beside I had my reputation to protect..not as though I was a saint bt that's jst how I live my life.
She was a very pretty girl..and she was so much into me then. she sort means through my sisters to get close to me, we finally became friends bt when I saw the direction the friendship was heading to..i had to withdraw back.
on one of the occasions, she came to my house and as I was seeing her off she turned weird and was asking me to kiss her when I refused and turned to leave she landed a very heavy slap on me...@ first I wanted to retaliate bt I had my senses bk and just left..later that 9t she kept on begging that she didn't know what got over her...I told no person up till now and I cut every relationship I had with her.

Sorry, I can't be in Ur shoes. Ur shoes is too weird for me.
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by stanconnect(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
izaray:
Hmm, am disputing dat, guy are u sure of wat you are saying?

Lol..what proof do u need? Just recalled the xperience today smiled and thought I should share t here!
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by stanconnect(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
yuncka:

Sorry, I can't be in Ur shoes. Ur shoes is too weird for me.

Lol..ok sire!
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2014
izaray:
How old are you ?
Probably 7 grin
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by stanconnect(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
KELVINXY:

Oh really?
And u kept it to urself since then
Why sharing it now? undecided

Actually forgot abt it...buh I jst recalled today and decided to share with my friends here.
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by izaray(f): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol..what proof do u need? Just recalled the xperience today smiled and thought I should share t here!
Ok, hope u are not regretting d chance u missed used on her den?

Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by karkel(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2014
stanconnect:

nawa oo
Re: She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up by stanconnect(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2014
izaray:
Ok, hope u are not regretting d chance u missed used on her den?

Lol...I reserve my comment here oo!

How Would U Describe Ur Ex Using Only Movie Titles / My Crush Of Late!!!! / Girls matter