Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (528 Views)

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These / What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by StPete: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2014
You are already tagging Nairaland like a school...SMH

I remember back in the days when I was in school and girls like u would say...I can't date my class/coursemate...WTH!

Anybody and everybody can join nairaland. Even if they were not there prior to when you met them, they can still join after.
Will you now 'un-date' them because of that?

WAIT A SEC? WHY ARE U EVEN TELLING US? NO ONE GIVES A HOOT ABOUT IT
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Packup(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmm........if you truly love or like someone and you want to date such a person,then GO AHEAD.....put on d spirit of I DONT CARE
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Ploy(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2014
But your are my date.

Please, don't deny it, just hide your password.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Mutuwa(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me.

The need never arise chum. smiley
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by monex(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
"this should be moved to the adverts section grin " - Lordabas
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by itstpia8: 4:38am On Jan 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Knowing These 6 Secrets Will Make You Think Twice About Accepting Admission Lett / What Stage Will OND Strat In ICAN? / Top 9 Secrets To Make A Good Grade In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.