Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (11264 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eberex:

Shokky you are more better looking than her............muaah
what else did I expect from a jobless fugly lout? Un-follow, then Swerve into oblivion.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Slonge2:
O.p will you date me? I am not on nairaland.
what about your ghost(s)? You haven't thought about them, have you?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chymystique(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
Immature? Are you this silly? Or you just wanna annoy me? How can you compare Facebook and Nairaland?

If I tell you what's on ma mind cause of this nonsense comment u made, u will just go into depression of no return.. Anyways you are just an ill-mannered small gal lemme just fashi you for today cool.. Expect no more replies from me attention seeker tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by RAKITIC: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

This should be moved to Adverts section grin
lol
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Cchuks27(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
Immature? Are you this silly? Or you just wanna annoy me? How can you compare Facebook to Nairaland?

That's not a nice thing to say dear. If it were Mark that created Nairaland now you'll be praising him like a genius. Appreciate the hard work this young man Seun has done on here. Appreciate made in Nigeria.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by 100Cents: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?

I am sure you have a boyfriend.

Seeing your selfie in a passenger seat of a private car summarizes that your bf is by you.

So what's the essense of double dating ?

BTW..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
what else did I expect from a jobless fugly lout? Un-follow, then Swerve into oblivion.

eya! did my post hurt you? sorry eh undecided, but seriously, shokky is better looking. Forget all the make-up you are wearing. I hope u find what you are looking for sha

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Charles4075(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Why would you wanna date someone on a social network? Sometimes NL ladies amaze me with funny questions
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by tpia5: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Whoever wants to do it should do it, e nor concern me.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by MrCork: 1:14am On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?

angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 2:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Eberex:

eya! did my post hurt you? sorry eh undecided, but seriously, shokky is better looking. Forget all the make-up you are wearing. I hope u find what you are looking for sha
I didn't argue with you that I she's not good looking. 'Cause it's your own perspective. As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but the eyes are controlled by the mind. So what could a perverted, corrupt and thoughtless mind probably come up with? Trash.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2014
100Cents:

I am sure you have a boyfriend.

Seeing your selfie in a passenger seat of a private car summarizes that your bf is by you.

So what's the essense of double dating ?

BTW..
Wtf, I only said "the idea of dating a Nairalander", so what the hell do you mean?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by onosprince(m): 2:31am On Nov 28, 2014
A pretty girl like u deserves to date Cute guy like me jare
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 2:35am On Nov 28, 2014
chymystique:

If I tell you what's on ma mind cause of this nonsense comment u made, u will just go into depression of no return.. Anyways you are just an ill-mannered small gal lemme just fashi you for today cool.. Expect no more replies from me attention seeker tongue
huhu, ill-mannered? I only tried to get two or three questions from you. Bros, I'm sorry, didn't mean to touch your wrong button.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Cchuks27:

That's not a nice thing to say dear. If it were Mark that created Nairaland now you'll be praising him like a genius. Appreciate the hard work this young man Seun has done on here. Appreciate made in Nigeria.
I don't wanna compare Facebook to Nairaland, doesn't mean it is better. But because it just like comparing a APC to EFCC, two different things.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by FLAWLES(f): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2014
All this NL guys make de do like Demons
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2014
FLAWLES:
All this NL guys make de do like Demons
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by malexabraham(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2014
your composition or will I say essay? deals with individuality coolyour composition or will I say essay? deals with individuality
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by wordbank(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
After series of mysterious bfs u can't even explain dia wiabout u still dey consider NL boys.
Emma Emma Emma face ur work!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2014
This is just her opinion and I think you guys should learn to respect her rather than the abusive words.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
I didn't argue with you that I she's not good looking. 'Cause it's your own perspective. As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but the eyes are controlled by the mind. So what could a perverted, corrupt and thoughtless mind probably come up with? Trash.

Hmm big words. I bet you have a dictionary beside you. In anycase you are advertising your nagging nature and also airing your dirty linen in public. You might look good outwardly but your attitude is quite the opposite. No wonder you are searching.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by 100Cents: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
Wtf, I only said "the idea of dating a Nairalander", so what the hell do you mean?

Your topic connotes a probability.

Its something you have thought of.

Its sort of an advertisement for the guys..

Now, we have seen you, the applications are rolling it.

Make a wise choice.

Don't forget to thank me later..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by adepiero: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2014
WTF! is wrong with you ppl! who forced you to date someone on NL?

is NL the only social platform you can air your relationship views! facebook and co. no dey work for your phone? angry
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
I do, and you should too.
Did any Nlander woo you undecided
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eberex:

Hmm big words. I bet you have a dictionary beside you. In anycase you are advertising your nagging nature and also airing your dirty linen in public. You might look good outwardly but your attitude is quite the opposite. No wonder you are searching.
Big words? Or your small brain? Anyway I'm not searching.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
Big words? Or your small brain? Anyway I'm not searching.

Let's keep it civil everyone, no need for all these
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
It's up to everyone on this platform to decide whether they wish to date someone on here, and also everyone has a right not to. Even though I don't see the neccesity to tell if one want a date on here or not but freedom of expression must be respected. Abi no be any thing wey person like e go post? Them gadgets, them broadband, wetin concern me ni
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
zleemshaddy:
undecided who the f.uck cares undecided

#some girls hve been looking 4 attention since the time of eve cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
Immature? Are you this silly? Or you just wanna annoy me? How can you compare Facebook to Nairaland?

You kinda sound quite Learned and iWill love to think, even if Yøu gotta Date any of the Nairaland Guys here, you qotta spell out your rules of engagement..

Good luck in Yøur quest!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
CuteEmma:

Kinda too harsh on a guy.. 'T wasn't necessary

Let your response shows how well mannered and collected Yøu are. Just an advice
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2014
amunkita:

Pls swit am already crushing, thou u don't wanna date, we culd be lovers..
Please like my pictures first, I'm not searching for a date, neither am I searching for a lover.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by amunkita(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2014
CuteEmma:
Please like my pictures first, I'm not searching for a date, neither am I searching for a lover.

so na mii act Legend of the Likes abii?
buh all d same u fyn pass FLAWLESS....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures) / How To Get Her 11 Digit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.