Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? (991 Views)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by Cruzgee: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Please, my people, I need to confirm if this statement is true. I could not take my mind off it, neither was I able to sleep well at night after I learnt that the Ugandan toddler that was beaten by the housegirl died on sunday. cry cry cry cry. I pray this isn't true, even as I await an honest answer pleeeeeeaaassssseeee!
Re: Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by Eberex(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Cruzgee:
Please, my people, I need to confirm if this statement is true. I could not take my mind off it, neither was I able to sleep well at night after I learnt that the Ugandan toddler that was beaten by the housegirl died on sunday. cry cry cry cry. I pray this isn't true, even as I await an honest answer pleeeeeeaaassssseeee!

Don't you have goggle on your phone? undecided
Re: Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by GboyegaD(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Cruzgee:

She isn't dead. There is a thread yesterday that said the househelp will be charged for attempted murder.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by Cruzgee: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

Don't you have goggle on your phone? undecided

It is not about goggle on my fone broda. I just felt it sharp as a mother too. The goggle thing would have been long for me. In fact, am not myself now. I pray sincerely for the girl's parent and especially for the girl to survive and be in good health.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by Orunto: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Parental negligence.
Re: Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by Cruzgee: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Orunto:
Parental negligence.

What are you talking about? Does pareental negligence mean leaving your child in the hands of an in-house maid to look after? are you saying it was wrong for her to go to work? Did you not read that after noticing some changes in the toddler made them get the CCTV camera that revealed the maid's evil acts on the child? What do you mean by parental negligence oga/madam?
Re: Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? by Orunto: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Do I say SOCIETAL OR OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS? They come down to explainning the roles of Parents who cannot adjust favourably to the development of their children in a conventional and/or cultural setting.

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: The Truth About Kissing Children On The Lips / Dear Dad, Here’s Why I Want To Thank You For Hitting Mom / Please Help A Brother.what Should I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.