Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. (2838 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2014
To me, before a lady gets married, she needs to know how to cook and must have gotten at least a secondary school leaving certificate.

Drop your own.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Mental maturity for d task ahead is d most important..
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2014
She needs to learn Karate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
SuperMartins:
Mental maturity for d task ahead is d most important..
no doubt. She needs to be mature in sense. Not thinking like a child.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:
She needs to learn Karate grin grin
karate in bed to be able to defeat her husband. grin
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2014
She needs temperance.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by LEvuls(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Very importantly ....undies abi na underWear should be kept very neat.
Infact personal hygiene and cleanliness.... alot of hubbies do enjoy seeing that alot.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:
She needs temperance.
she needs Jesus!
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:
Very importantly ....undies abi na underWear should be kept very neat.
Infact personal hygiene and cleanliness.... alot of hubbies do enjoy seeing that alot.
it's true. many girls dnt know how to take care of their inner wears. they only appear neat on the outside.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by iceberylin(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
How to cook Egusi Soup angry
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by radiant3(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Before a lady gets married,she needs to know how to do household chores,she needs to av a good character nd attitude so dat she can stay married...
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by LEvuls(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
clevvermind:
it's true. many girls dnt know how to take care of their inner wears. they only appear neat on the outside.
Very tiring..u see them dress well with painted face glittering but wetin dem carry for inside or the ones wey hip for their wardrops fit kill all the fishes for de inside Otukpo river.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
clevvermind:
karate in bed to be able to defeat her husband. grin
Nope, Karate as in Jackie Chan and Jet Li levels
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:

Very tiring..u see them dress well with painted face glittering but wetin dem carry for inside or the ones wey hip for their wardrops fit kill all the fishes for de inside Otukpo river.

they need to really renew their mind. marriage is more than what they think it is.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

Nope, Karate as in Jackie Chan and Jet Li levels
u can do jackie chan and jet Li in bed na. giving ur husband a good Bleep. the kind of Bleep that will make him to ask ''honey is today sunday or monday''? he will not want to go to office again.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she needs Jesus!

Of course. To pilot the ship she's on.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
How to cook Egusi Soup angry

As in ehnnn creamy egusi soup. Well stocked with acurate stock fish.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by iceberylin(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:

As in ehnnn creamy egusi soup. Well stocked with acurate stock fish.

Ooohh lawwwdd....
Be like say u sabi cook am...

cheesy
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Ooohh lawwwdd....
Be like say u sabi cook am...

cheesy

Lolzzzzz. I dey try jare.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Ezedon(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
She need to know that her virginity is her dignity and pride, and should keep it for the rightful owner
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by iceberylin(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:

Lolzzzzz. I dey try jare.

Come cook for me na grin
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Ezedon:
She need to know that her virginity is her dignity and pride, and should keep it for the rightful owner
what of those that have lost theirs?
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:

Of course. To pilot the ship she's on.
yes oh,when she has Jesus all things follow,hope u have Jesus?
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Come cook for me na grin

Isi gini??
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yes oh,when she has Jesus all things follow,hope u have Jesus?

I do I do. Jst want to knw Him in a deeper level. Shey u undastand?
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by iceberylin(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:

Isi gini??
Ofe egusi grin
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:

I do I do. Jst want to knw Him in a deeper level. Shey u undastand?
ok how can I know him in a deeper level too?
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by ERCROSS(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
She must be open to corrections and humble as I am...

#Lobatan...
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by clevvermind(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2014
ERCROSS:
She must be open to corrections and humble as I am...

#Lobatan...
praising urself now. how humble are u?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Ofe egusi grin

Lolzzzz. U go fear egusi bonding nah.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by oyomii(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok how can I know him in a deeper level too?

I dunno yet. Mayb wen I get der I'll let u knw.
Re: Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
oyomii:

I dunno yet. Mayb wen I get der I'll let u knw.
so if there is rapture today what will happen! Does it mean u aren't ready for rapture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl? / Viral: Pretty Lady Caught On Camera Scratching Her Love Box In The Office / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.