Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App (1673 Views)

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / South Africa Built The Largest Shopping Center In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by nejifresh(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi guys,

I just launched my mobile app called Finditt. This app allows you to find stuff like the nearest ATM from your location to the closest Hotel or even something as trivial as a Shoemaker around you.

The unique feature of this app is that it works offline, so whether you have a data connection or not you can find things around your location. This is really handy when you consider how erratic our networks are. So check it out on Google play or follow this link to download - www.findittlive.com

Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by toxiflam: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
cool one,make I go find am for app store.
Thumbs up
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by BTT(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Great idea.

Let me go search for and download it too.

Good job.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by bright007(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
nice
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by nejifresh(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks guys.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Great Job. Do You Mind Sharing How It Works? (no offence)
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by gulfer: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
This will be heavy on memory if not webbased and one will always need an upgrade when an addition is made to your database Very good innovation..
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by mobileincome(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
This could be a great tool but you need to work more on it, search result is only bringing Calabar despite the fact that I am using it feom Lagos. However, this is a very nice concept. I will wait for updates.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
This is worthy enough to be on front page,welldone brother.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by zopaks: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
front page worthy...lets suppport our own!
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Weldone bro
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by moneybag100: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Cool
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by OCTAVO: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Nice innovation! Up Naija!
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Nice but how can it search a network that it is not connected to?
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Greenarrow01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bro.... Are u willing to sell this stuff or can we patner ? Asin am deadly serious about it
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by stevecantrell: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
I'm willing to have a stake in this.
the sky is just the beginning for innovative apps like this.
I can bring in great ideas for maximizing its local and international revenues.
let me know what you feel.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by nejifresh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
mobileincome:
This could be a great tool but you need to work more on it, search result is only bringing Calabar despite the fact that I am using it feom Lagos. However, this is a very nice concept. I will wait for updates.

Thanks bro. We are posting locations for lagos. The app will automatically update itself and provide you with the locations once we post them.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by nejifresh(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Greenarrow01:
Bro.... Are u willing to sell this stuff or can we patner ? Asin am deadly serious about it

IM me lets talk. nejifresh@gmail.com
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Bleshh: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin Lovely innovation....

Buh shey the app fit show me where Olosho dey for my area sha?? cheesy
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by nejifresh(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bleshh:
grin Lovely innovation....

Buh shey the app fit show me where Olosho dey for my area sha?? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai Bleshh... diaris God oh.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by nejifresh(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
stevecantrell:
I'm willing to have a stake in this.
the sky is just the beginning for innovative apps like this.
I can bring in great ideas for maximizing its local and international revenues.
let me know what you feel.

IM me on nejifresh@gmail.com
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by juliebest(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Well done OP, good work
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Well done
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by kk4real: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi nejifresh. Pretty good app you have. I would like to discuss an opportunity with you, Please mail me on tonero98@yahoo.com.
Expecting your mail.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by stevecantrell: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
nejifresh:

IM me on nejifresh@gmail.com

Nice one.
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by chiboy11(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lovely one bro, I wish u wel
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by sonnie10: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Isn't this part of the GPS system? One of the features where you click on "point of interest" and it gives you places like banks, schools, hospitasl,court, churches,malls etc. It all also gives the exact distance and alternative locations.

Remember that you do not need internet connection for GPS, just like being offline. Anyway, this may be different but we need to see a unique feature that sets it part.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by DeoGratias1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good job
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by PrinxPeera(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2014
thumbs up
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by internetpo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Great idea I love this. Even wish I had thought of it first. cheesy

You based in Lagos? Get in touch with the fellows at CCHub. http://cchubnigeria.com/support/

They could support you with N4 million to push this project further. Its novel and brilliant.

Thumbs up!
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by lightheart(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice one! Kudos!!
Re: I Just Built The World's First Offline Mobile Search App by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2014
you stay in Lagos? Foursquare will really be interested on this when it starts gaining traction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clickbank Account Probs / UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? / Take A Look At The Best Windows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.