Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13349 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Good morning distinguished ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another exciting moment.

Without further ado, I will like to introduce to you our esteemed Mr and Miss Nairaland who'd scaled the hurdle to get to where they are.
Now you're not just going to know just the handle but the exciting personalities behind them. Interesting right?

Sit back in your comfort zone and watch them strut their stuff. PLEASE LET'S DO THEM A BIT HONOUR BY NOT POSTING ANY COMMENT ON THIS THREAD UNTIL WE'RE DONE. You can send your questions (if you have any) to ezepromoe@yahoo.com . Any comment not from me, Naijaboiy, Jennimma or Mizmycoli will be hidden (pasqal09, farano)

We call on the man and lady of the moment to register their presence. Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
*Walks in majestically into the studio* smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2014
*catwalks into the studio* grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Now without wasting time, I'll start with the lady.

Jennimma:

Now let's keep the famous NL handle off our minds. Let's talk about Jennifer. Who really is she and what do we need to know about her?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
cool
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
I also recognize the presence of my co-anchor, Mizmycoli smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:
Now without wasting time, I'll start with the lady.

Now let's keep the famous NL handle off our minds. Let's talk about Jennifer. Who really is she and what do we need to know about her?
I'm Jennifer from Imo State. A student of one of the prestigious federal universities,University of Benin and currently Miss Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

I'm Jennifer from Imo State. A student of one of the prestigious federal universities,University of Benin and currently Miss Nairaland.
But we know that already. Tell us what we don't know wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Farano.
I'm cleared to comment now.
Please check the OP.

Naijaboiy, are you good to go?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
Farano.
I'm cleared to comment now.
Please check the OP.

Naijaboiy, are you good to go?
yes,,i'm game smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by farano(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Sit back in your comfort zone and watch them strut their stuff. PLEASE LET'S DO THEM A BIT HONOUR BY NOT POSTING ANY COMMENT ON THIS THREAD UNTIL WE'RE DONE. You can send your questions (if you have any) to ezepromoe@yahoo.com . Any comment not from me, Naijaboiy, Jennimma or Mizmycoli will be hidden (pasqal09, farano)
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

But we know that already. Tell us what we don't know wink
lolz...ok,i'm the second child of my parents. I'm in my late teens... I'm a humble,caring and Godfearing lady. I love to read,cook,travel and do fun things.

You'd know more as we progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Plus Sized Pantless Alhaja Lady Twerk For The Crowd At An Event, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.